$75 worth of Disney cards in less than 6 weeks!!!

COW!!!!

Did $40.

Anyone else able to cash out?

Also for the post above the majority on here are talking about quick rewards and doing the daily surveys. Make sure to clear cookies after each one and good luck!

I cashed out my $25 yesterday :cool1: I couldn't wait. I am already up to $14.65!!
How is everyone else doing??

Does anyone else use a spreadsheet to keep track of which surveys you do each day?

I cashed out my $25 yesterday :cool1: I couldn't wait. I am already up to $14.65!!
How is everyone else doing??

I hate when I'm up all alone at night with DD and they play horror movie commercials....and then I have to run up the stairs with her to go to bed. There's a mirror at the bottom of my stairs that freaks me out beyond belief and I hate having it behind me when I go up the steps in the dark!

Does anyone else use a spreadsheet to keep track of which surveys you do each day?

I just put the emails into a separate folder in my email until the survey credits, then delete it once it does.

ahh DD i dont scare easily but a big mirror would freak me out too if I saw a horror movie commercial! :scared1:

i can COW today! hooray! nice work amy and killerfish :)
I am in the 260,000 in my tokens and it is torture watching them rise a little at a time..knowing i'm so close to $10! I just want to cash them over and see an instant 10 in my account!

I have just over 315K tokens. I hate waiting to see them double! Also, did you notice the OTX surveys are no longer paying out tokens? They were 300 tokens each, so if I did 20 of them a month that's 6000 less tokens which ends up being 12,000 less after doubling! :sad1:

could somoeone point a newbie in the right direction?
This thread is now over 2.5 years old, and 99 pages long :)
I don't know where to start!!!

thanks

Okay what kinds sites do want to do. Surveys, paid to click, search sites.

First one for a newbie to join is swagbucks because it really easily. I don't do the surveys or offers on the site. I do the triva, just click on the trusted survey thing get the swag buck, NOSA is just bunch skips until get to the end get the swagbuck, play games for swagbucks, my biggest that make most swagbucks on is swagtv just watch videos. I cash out once week for amazon get gift cards.

irazoo -is simialar as swagbucks but slower

zoombucks is like swagbucks but slower

quickrewards.net -I do daily triva, daily clicks and surverys only. I make bunch of money on it sometimes I cash for 75.00 dollars gift cards a month. You can do paypal but I like gift cards for entertainment budget ie movie gift cards, resturant giftcards

I do more. I would read through this thread it has a lot good info in it. Also on another board that has dedicated rewards board that is easiler to follow. As soon get my lovely wireless network set up I will be able to do more.

Last wee that happened to me. At the end of the survey it said it would credit in 24 hours when it didn't, I emailed support. They said they only credit on Mondays - the following Monday my credit appeared.

okay.... what are tokens used for?
i asked what the blue number is but i just found it out.
but now what do i use tokens for?

okay.... what are tokens used for?
i asked what the blue number is but i just found it out.
but now what do i use tokens for?

there are a few prizes you can cash them in for. If you reach Elite status, you can cash them in for Amazon GC or for Quick Rewards cash

there are a few prizes you can cash them in for. If you reach Elite status, you can cash them in for Amazon GC or for Quick Rewards cash

On the Elite Status.. I checked my Account and it shows two sets of bar graphs. One is all green and says 101.5 of 100 and says 0.00 to go.
The other says 35/75 survey 0/5 shopping.

Do I need both bars full to be elite or do I get doubling on the green one and elite for the bottom one?

On the Elite Status.. I checked my Account and it shows two sets of bar graphs. One is all green and says 101.5 of 100 and says 0.00 to go.
The other says 35/75 survey 0/5 shopping.

Do I need both bars full to be elite or do I get doubling on the green one and elite for the bottom one?

Having the green on past 100 gets you token doubling.

You need to either do 75 surveys or shop through their links 5 times and get either the blue or purple line to 100% to be Elite. The quarter just started so you have until the end of June to do it.

venting here.....

what is the deal with the QR website going out all the time? I tried to log in several times today only to get "ERROR, webpage not found". So I finally get in, take a 30 minute INDEPTH, yogurt suvery and when I click to "submit" it says "ERROR, webpage not found". There's 30 minutes gone done the tubes. VERY FRUSTRATING!

okay vent over :)

Hope everyone is doing well!!!:banana:

venting here.....

what is the deal with the QR website going out all the time? I tried to log in several times today only to get "ERROR, webpage not found". So I finally get in, take a 30 minute INDEPTH, yogurt suvery and when I click to "submit" it says "ERROR, webpage not found". There's 30 minutes gone done the tubes. VERY FRUSTRATING!

okay vent over :)

Hope everyone is doing well!!!:banana:

That has happened to me and when I wrote to QR they said usually they still credit and if it didn't credit in 3 days to write them again and they'd give me credit. Sure enough, the next day, it had credited on it's own.

That has happened to me and when I wrote to QR they said usually they still credit and if it didn't credit in 3 days to write them again and they'd give me credit. Sure enough, the next day, it had credited on it's own.

Oh wow, maybe there's hope! Thanks!! It was a United so .90. :)

Having the green on past 100 gets you token doubling.

You need to either do 75 surveys or shop through their links 5 times and get either the blue or purple line to 100% to be Elite. The quarter just started so you have until the end of June to do it.

That's great news. It has only been a half a month into the Qtr and I'm half way to Elite. Now if these surveys would just let me finish I'd be all set.

Does anyone know how long it takes to receive Disney Gift Cards from QuickRewards after cashing out?

That's great news. It has only been a half a month into the Qtr and I'm half way to Elite. Now if these surveys would just let me finish I'd be all set.

Does anyone know how long it takes to receive Disney Gift Cards from QuickRewards after cashing out?

After you cash out for a gift card, go to Account History, and check to see if the gift card went from "cashout processing" to "cashout accepted". This usually takes 1-3 days. When I see that it is "cashout accepted" it usually takes 3-4 days in the mail. The envelope is marked quickrewards but otherwise, just a plain white envelope. It also comes from NY.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter