70 to Freezing in 7 hours. A Nov/Dec 2011 trip report. Updated 4/28

I am the same way. At home I wake up about 6:45 -7:15, but I need a nap....at Disney I get up around 6-6:30 and stay up so late and just keep going. :moped:

I can't wait to see the Osbourne Lights! We only have one chance, our last day in Disney, but it's going to be awesome!
:thumbsup2 Nice photos!

Kadence would be sooo jealous, she love Chuckie Cheese!:lmao: Me not so much. She and Daddy have fun there while I'm shopping!

I am the same way. At home I wake up about 6:45 -7:15, but I need a nap....at Disney I get up around 6-6:30 and stay up so late and just keep going. :moped:
The things we do for Mickey Mouse. Run around a park til we drop! :goodvibes

I can't wait to see the Osbourne Lights! We only have one chance, our last day in Disney, but it's going to be awesome!
:thumbsup2 Nice photos!
Thanks. I'll try get a video up eventually that part is on hold at the mo because of the college documentary being on the computer. The Osbourne Lights are amazing though and it looks good on the videos but nothing compares to seeing it live.

Kadence would be sooo jealous, she love Chuckie Cheese!:lmao: Me not so much. She and Daddy have fun there while I'm shopping!
Lol I just wanted to see what the fuss was about. We weren't to pushed on it.

Yes, Disney is the only place where I'm a morning person too. :rotfl:

LOVE the Osborne Family Lights! They are mesmerizing! I especially love it when they "dance". :goodvibes

Let's play follow me on the last two weeks of a masters. It's pain in chest stress time. The last three days I have been going through 7 interviews and editing and transcribing them. I'm on to the last one now which is the longest. The tomorrow I need to do a narration and put together a 30 minute radio documentary. I need to brighten up videos and fix pictures and what not in my tv documentary add captions and credits and I also need to do a project file on both of them as well as doing the radio show and work and go to a wedding and that's all by next Friday. I had to miss dancing tonight which really isn't good because that's my stress reliever so I need to try get to it next week and then as well for the 18th I still have four months notes to sort and type! :faint:

The Osborne lights are absolutely amazing. I love them.

I'm glad you were able to get your momma on the bus to EPCOT before the bus driver kicked her off and told you to take a cab or something. :rotfl2::rotfl:

Good call on skipping Chuck E. Cheese. If you're in the mood for games, it's ok. If you want good pizza, you're in the wrong place.:lmao:

The Osborne lights are absolutely amazing. I love them.
They so are. The videos do not capture their awesomeness!

I'm glad you were able to get your momma on the bus to EPCOT before the bus driver kicked her off and told you to take a cab or something. :rotfl2::rotfl:
That was funny. The poor guy must have just been thinking it's not my night!

Good call on skipping Chuck E. Cheese. If you're in the mood for games, it's ok. If you want good pizza, you're in the wrong place.:lmao:
Yeah i just had to have a nosey at it because you see so many people on dis going their for kiddie parties and what not

Day 2 of the countdown to the end of masters. I largely did nothing all day! Was up last night until 6.15am transcribing and editing the last interview. Wanted to record narrative today but couldn't because silly person down the road was being loud outside with a power spray. Then went to print the transcripts to start piecing bits together and had to go supermarket since both paper and ink for printer ran out! Now planning on staying up late again to do radio documentary I have 5 mins of 30 done. Oh and it would have been my daddy's birthday today as well.

Love the Osbourne light photos! I totally missed that bicycle with the training wheels. So cute!

Sometimes I think its good to venture out of Disney once in awhile for food! :goodvibes

Day 3 on the countdown to end of masters. Radio Documentary is done and now going to work on fixing up the TV one which has been kind of together for two weeks.

Love the Osbourne light photos! I totally missed that bicycle with the training wheels. So cute!
There was load of cute things down one of the side streets. There was a Mickey Snowman and Mickey on a train as well

Sometimes I think its good to venture out of Disney once in awhile for food! :goodvibes
We tend to venture out of Disney for food alot because it's cheaper! :goodvibes

Good luck with your project. It sounds exhausting! Yikes!
It's busy because there's only two weeks left and a years work stuffed into two weeks :rolleyes:

Goodluck...it will all be over soon!
Thanks.

An update on day 3 I've finished the T.V. Documentary as well all that's left is for the two documentaries to be put on disk and the years worth of paper work.

I've taken a break this evening from college work since I finished the two documentaries. I need to do project files on them and then sort the final project file out but meh. Have a trip update:

Day 7:
Wednesday 30th November 2011

This is a short day trip report wise it is also where my plans started to go a bit away from my pre trip schedule. I had planned this day to go to Florida Mall in the morning for the Disney store and then go to Universal Studios because it was open until 9pm. Didn't happen because of our last lazy day we had to go to Prime outlets at iride stop 1 I believe to pick up the dress that was supposed to be on hold...

So we had a lie in today that is if you can call 8am a lie in I suppose compared to getting up at 6am it was a lie in though. I'm not sure if I mentioned before that our wonderful view from our room was basically the middle of a tree but it did have it's advantages for example there was alot of squirrels about and it was kind of cute to watch them running up and down the tree which apparently I did that morning waiting for Momma to get ready:
SAM_1761.jpg

We left the room at 11am and headed out to the iride and along the way found this parked at the hotel reception:
SAM_1762.jpg

I kind of wondered why it was there but also kind of want one :)
We waited at the iride stop for about ten mins for the iride and I took pics of the hotel while we waited:
SAM_1764.jpg

We eventually got an iride and got to the shopping centre and I was amused by their Christmas decorations:
SAM_1765.jpg

SAM_1767.jpg

SAM_1768.jpg

I found Disney:
SAM_1769.jpg

We spent the first while hitting up our favourite spots but I got more for DN1 than me. I got me a jeans and top in Tommy Hilfiger. I got the nephew a tracksuit and top in Tommy Hilfiger and then a little baby hoodie in GAP. We eventually made our way over to the Disney shop and I got happy with the camera and the dollars again:
SAM_1771.jpg

all those Kookie pens were only 2.99 in the outlets they were 6.99 in the parks and this was reduced to 7.99:
SAM_1773.jpg

SAM_1774.jpg

SAM_1775.jpg

SAM_1776.jpg

This was on the front of one of the mens t-shirts. I thought it looked cool and needed a pic:
SAM_1778.jpg

SAM_1779.jpg

I got me one of those Kookie pens with Flik on it, a vinylmation that was 8.99 reduced from 16.99, a double pin set of Cinderella and Lady Tremaine was was 10.99 in the parks but 5.99 here and I got a hoodie. Now the hoodie has a little story because this was in the parks in a slightly darker purple and was 54.99. However in the outlet it was 26.99 because it had Disneyland on it instead of Walt Disney World and was a lighter purple but it was to cute and so much cheaper so after thinking about it for all of half an hour I got it even though it was a slightly unplanned purchase but it was super cute. This is the back:
IMG_0603.jpg

After spending to long in the Disney shop (is that even possible) it was time for lunch and we went to Chicken Now (I still have all the receipts it's kinda sad!) I got a chicken sandwich box:
SAM_1780.jpg

After that we went to get the dress that was on hold except it wasn't held and the manager who supposedly had held it knew nothing about it. Confused? We were as well. It was ok though because after digging around on the shop floor we found the dress and all was well we tried it on and then I was debating whether I still wanted it or not (I was having an I can't make my mind up day.) While I was debating this we got talking to one of the staff members who also had a daughter in college and knew the whole students lack of money problem only to well. Well she went off and came back to us a few minutes later with the news that the dress I was thinking about getting was 64.99 but if I got a size smaller in the wider fitting if it fit then it would be 34.99 as it was reduced for some reason that even she didn't know. I tried on the smaller dress and it fit more or less it needs to be taken in on the chest a little but other than that it actually fit better than the bigger size so we got it (I don't have pic but will root out dress and fix that problem later next week.)
After that we went to Skechers and this is where things got heated sparing the details instead of having a fight I walked out of Skechers since what we were getting was paid for already and I didn't want to be having words with Momma on my therapy trip. Both very annoyed though we decided to leave then. We took one or two more stops along the way though. I got part of my sister in law's christmas present in the Yankee Candle shop and I took pics along the way:
SAM_1781.jpg

SAM_1782.jpg

SAM_1783.jpg

I found Mickey:
SAM_1784.jpg

Back in the hotel that night I tried to go on the internet to check park opening times for Magic Kingdom and see what days MVMCP wasn't on and I bought a card with like two dollars for the computer to use it but while I was there the internet broke and I think I'd only used 50 cent before it broke but a guy came in to fix it and because I was waiting around he gave me a free card for the computer with 5 dollars on it. Score much like :)

Next up: Angel's day out!

What a fun day of shopping you had...so jealous! I hate to shop but you found some great things!

What a fun day of shopping you had...so jealous! I hate to shop but you found some great things!

I don't generally do shopping so much either I go to those outlets and I go head to four stores generally then I'm done. Any extra ones is because Momma is there and wants to go in those.

Update on the countdown to masters I'm likely to decapitate someone at any moment (not disney people though I like them. I need a disney trip:sad2:)

Good luck with finishing up school!

Sounds like y'all had a successful shopping trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter