7/25/2013 Med. Mickey's 12 Night Italian Job - with Nice, Valletta and Dubrov !

Kate - I know how you feel with the vacations, but it's a good problem to have!

I loved all off the last Med cruise. I'll send you an email on my thoughts...after our next cruise. :)

You will not be too happy with the disney dining. We only go one or two days at a time so we usually just buy one meal there, bring snacks, and eat a big breakfast before starting.

Jill

Currently booked for this cruise. 50/50 whether we'll keep it, but posting to follow the discussion.

Sorry to say we are no longer booked on this sailing. We've moved our cruise to the Eastern Fantasy New Years Eve cruise! I just couldn't justify the cost of the cruise, plus airfare from the states, plus overnight lodging before and after the cruise :( Maybe another year.

Have a great time everyone!!!!

Yes we too stayed at the AC Diplomatic last summer, this was our 2nd stay there. Fantastic location and short trip to the port. We'd been keeping an eye on this for prices, the hotel is now under the Marriott banner and has had a bit of a refurb but....the prices have rocketed!!! At least double what we've paid in the past and it looks like the pool has gone too :confused3 So, unfortunately we'll be looking elsewhere - such a pity as we really like it there...

Hey starmaker

Hope all is well. Not posted for a while. Have checked the prices of Novotel Barcelona, they are looking reasonable.

This hotel is where we stayed last year good location for the port and filled with families going on the cruise so there was a great atmosphere and some friends made before embarkation. A little out of the centre of Barcelona though we did not mind. See you soon:wave2

We are booked on this one too.

Myself, Otherhalf (OH) and DD who will be 8 when we travel.

Hi Helen and Judy - time for a reunion?!!!!!

Our 3rd DCL Med. Cruise, although we have done the Med - various ports, including all these - several times on different cruise lines.

Kate

Hi Kate! Great that you're doing this cruise too !! :thumbsup2
We're also considering to do this Venice cruise; next week we'll be on the Dream and maybe we'll book onboard.
It would be great to meet you all again.:grouphug:
We could have a pre-cruise meet again at Tellar de Tapas !

Greetings and hugs,
Dagmar, Jos and Walt

My DH, DS (22) and I will be on board. :cheer2: We managed to reserve one of the last connecting rooms.

I am so looking forward to seeing Italy. Saw a "house hunters international" show on Dubrovnik. This place looks really interesting.

Now it's time to save for excursions.

We're also considering to do this Venice cruise; next week we'll be on the Dream and maybe we'll book onboard.

Greetings and hugs,
Dagmar, Jos and Walt

Hi - I remember you! I'm trying to enlarge your avatar to make sure i have the correct people, but I think so. Remember us? We were pixie dusted with family of the day at boarding. Hope to see you next summer. We will be on the Fantasy Aug. 18'th.

Jill

Hi - I remember you! I'm trying to enlarge your avatar to make sure i have the correct people, but I think so. Remember us? We were pixie dusted with family of the day at boarding. Hope to see you next summer. We will be on the Fantasy Aug. 18'th.

Jill

Hi Jill ! Of course we remember. It was Manon, the DD of our friends that filmed your big entrance on the Magic !! Maybe we'll see you again next summer! We will be on the Dream next week (Aug. 10th.) and after the cruise 6 days WDW.

Dagmar, Jos & Walt

Hi everyone
just got home form an 8 night New York to Bahmas cruise on the Disney Magic which was out of this world. Disney's Castaway Cay is so wonderful. We are booked on this Med trip with Venice and I am counting the days already.

Mel,

I see you are doing New York. I have been thinking about doing something out of New York too, either the Bahamas, or Canada, for July, as we are still not sure what to do for our summer holiday.

The flights to NY are soooooo expensive from Manchester £818 direct.

Kate

Just got bck from the New York to Bahamas cruise, it was Fantastic

Just got bck from the New York to Bahamas cruise, it was Fantastic

What was the weather like? We decided not to do it, thinking that WDW would be far to hot to enjoy!! Booked for October instead, 10 days in Disney. Booked the flights, so can't be indecisive on this one!

Greetings and hugs,
Dagmar, Jos and Walt

Hi!!! :thumbsup2 Only just seen your post. What a good idea, we enjoyed meeting everyone and it was a brilliant place to do it. The way this is going it will be the 'reunion' cruise! You have to come, too easy from where you are, have a great cruise, I will be interested to hear what you think of the Dream.

Kate

What was the weather like? We decided not to do it, thinking that WDW would be far to hot to enjoy!! Booked for October instead, 10 days in Disney. Booked the flights, so can't be indecisive on this one!

Hi!!! :thumbsup2 Only just seen your post. What a good idea, we enjoyed meeting everyone and it was a brilliant place to do it. The way this is going it will be the 'reunion' cruise! You have to come, too easy from where you are, have a great cruise, I will be interested to hear what you think of the Dream.

Kate

Yes it was very hot, close to 100F and there were lots of people. I decided next time I would go about May time. Would recommend fast passes. But all in all a magical experience, Fireworks amazing.

I'm new to this discussion board, but am so very excited to have just returned from my first Disney cruise this weekend where I booked this amazing trip! I have two sons, one will be 11 and the other 9 at the time of the trip. I have heard a little bit about fish extenders. I don't know too much about it, but it sounds like a fun "secret santa" type activity. Is anyone doing that for this trip?

I can't hold in my excitement!!

Coral

Welcome to the cruise! There will be a FE exchange. You can find more info on the main discussion board with ideas and pictures.

Jill

HY EVERYONE! WE BOOK THIS CRUISE LAST MONDAY:cool1:
SAILING IT WILL BE ME DW,GABRIELA(36),DH VITOR (38)AND DD MATILDE(6).
THIS IS GOING TO BE OUR THIRD DISNEY CRUISE,WE CRUISE THE MED IN SETP.2010 AND LOVE IT.WE ARE FROM PORTUGAL,SO IS QUICK FLIGTH TO BARCELONA.WE ARE FLYING THE DAY BEFORE THE CRUISE AND STAYING IN THE PRINCESA SOFIA GRAN HOTEL.PLEASE ADD US TO ANY FISH EXTENDER TRADE,WE PARTICIPATE IN OUR LAST CRUISE AND HAD A BLAST!LOOKING FORWARD TO MEET YOU ALL,AND FOR THIS MONTHS OF PLANING.

"DW" (28) and I (31) recently booked -- our first cruise ever! Sounds like a great way to finally visit this part of Europe!

Lots of reading left to do...

Hi Everyone,

I've been remiss lately in updating the role call. I will be doing this shortly.

My DD has been asking me to do internet searches for this cruise. I have been putting it off because the cruise seems so far away. So, I promised her that tonight we will sit down and start to study, search, investigate, and otherwise do the research for this trip.

She has a thick, mostly emptly, three ring binder ready to go. I'm impressed with her enthusiasm. My DW and I have really brought her up right.

She is also in the process of negotiating how much freedom she will be allowed on the ship. After all, as she notes: "I have been on this ship at on two other trips."

We will see.

I hope all of you are doing well.

Hi All,

I haven't been very active here so far as I have been concentrating on our trip for this year which was the 5 night Magic cruise to Canada followed by 5 nights in New York. We had a great time but found that 5 nights seemed so short after our last extended cruise and it was a shock to be on a cruise and be cold most of the time - I'm looking forward to next summer and actually wanting to go up on deck!

Mel
x

L will be so excited! She was asking me if you would be there, the girls will have a ball together!

Helen, we've now bitten the bullet and E has spoken to G to let them know. Looks like the 3 amigos will be together again next year, tell L E says hi and see you in July.:banana:

ps the banana was E after we confirmed this morning lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter