7/14/2014 - 12-Night Mediterranean Cruise (with Greece) Venice to Barcelona

Well that's a bummer!! If anyone is in the same "boat" as me, and is wanting to create a post May 15th Fish extender group, let me know!!

I'm not a face booker! If you have kids, keep in touch here as my kids are looking forward to meeting new friends :)

If you either post your cabin number or PM us when you have 10 posts I am sure we caan add you to our plans, DW and DD did some extra just in case.

And Welcome.

In Mykonos, we've decided to do a day pass to a beautiful resort and spa with beach access and a gorgeous pool. I think there are two other families on our cruise that I know of so far who are also going there.

Which resort? I am currently booked at Mykonos Palace, but that beach looks so crowded to me. I just sent an inquiry to Saint Johns and the Mykonos Grand.

We are going to St. John's. The reviews I read were very good and it looks beautiful.

Getting Closer :yay:

3 Fridays from today we will have completed our 2nd day in Venice and should be sitting at the sidewalk café of the hotel enjoying a casual late supper while watching the boats and ships along Canale Di San Marco :cloud9:

Hello! We are so excited to join this group on DCL. I just found out about DIS. What a great way to prepare! I am also new to the fish extenders. If it's not too late, we'd like to join the fun. We are a family of 4 with an 8 year old girl and 5 year old boy. If it's too late we totally understand. What a great adventure we will all be on soon!

Welcome to the group!

I love seeing posts with signatures like Linda's (387 miles from where magic began) or those in Fla who sign 1 or 2 hrs from the House of mouse. :woohoo: I laugh because we are 1586 miles and 10 times the 2 hours for those in Fla. :drive: Someday we will be like so many other MN snowbirds and spend the 3 hardest winter months south and can sign just down the road from all the fun, get our FLA discounts on cruises and even get an annual park pass :wizard:

Okay dumb question but has anyone travelled overseas with a home hair coloring kit? I use root touch ups every 3 weeks and I would like to take it with me. For some reason I'm paranoid that it will blow up in my suitcase.

Anyone have any advice on this dumb question?

I posted this on Facebook, but wanted to be sure everyone here sees it too:

For those interested in a private Mixology class-- DCL got back to my travel agent in response to my inquiry. They can do it as long as we have 25 people, and we can have up to 40. Once you sign up there is no refund of the $15/person charge, which will be charged to your shipboard account. I don't know yet what date and time they will give us, but we can make a request.

What do you think of Wednesday, July 16 or Wednesday, July 23?

PLEASE RESPOND HERE ONLY IF YOU HAVE NOT RESPONDED ON FACEBOOK, SO THAT I CAN GET AN ACCURATE IDEA OF THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE INTERESTED

Hello! We are so excited to join this group on DCL. I just found out about DIS. What a great way to prepare! I am also new to the fish extenders. If it's not too late, we'd like to join the fun. We are a family of 4 with an 8 year old girl and 5 year old boy. If it's too late we totally understand. What a great adventure we will all be on soon!

Please post your cabin number so we can be sure to get our FE items to you. :surfweb:

Please post your cabin number so we can be sure to get our FE items to you. :surfweb:

Hi! Our stateroom number is 2528. There are four of us. What is your number and amount of people in your party? Also, what happens if they change your room or upgrade you?

Thanks!!

Hi,

I apologize for being so tardy with this group, I am just so new to this system. We booked this trip pretty last minute but we are so excited about this new journey and want to make it super special for our kids. We love the idea of swaps/FE's as our children love giving as much as receiving. They get so excited about dropping gifts off at other's doors around halloween. We call them "Boo's" This will be another form of this excitement for them. I now have quite the list going with people who can still include us post May 15th but would like to give to you as well. Is there anyway someone could post the list for us to use for our own giving? You do not have to add us to the list.

We are in room 2528 for those who have responded. We have myself and my husband, daughter 8 and son 5.

For some reason, I have to post 10 times before I can PM people? This seems weird to me.

Anyway, all of the advice on excursions, cruising with kids, reservations at ports etc. has all been wonderful. I really appreciate your technological gifts and ability to help the rest of us navigate. I've been reading, and reading, and reading. This is our first trip to Europe, and first cruise.

We are really looking forward to meeting people from around the world!! Such a delight. Thank you to those including the non facebookers. It is really nice to have one place to gather information. We are definitely social people who would love to join in on the fun!

We will be in Venice the day before and Barcelona a few nights after. YAY!!

Hi,

I apologize for being so tardy with this group, I am just so new to this system. We booked this trip pretty last minute but we are so excited about this new journey and want to make it super special for our kids. We love the idea of swaps/FE's as our children love giving as much as receiving. They get so excited about dropping gifts off at other's doors around halloween. We call them "Boo's" This will be another form of this excitement for them. I now have quite the list going with people who can still include us post May 15th but would like to give to you as well. Is there anyway someone could post the list for us to use for our own giving? You do not have to add us to the list.

We are in room 2528 for those who have responded. We have myself and my husband, daughter 8 and son 5.

For some reason, I have to post 10 times before I can PM people? This seems weird to me.

Anyway, all of the advice on excursions, cruising with kids, reservations at ports etc. has all been wonderful. I really appreciate your technological gifts and ability to help the rest of us navigate. I've been reading, and reading, and reading. This is our first trip to Europe, and first cruise.

We are really looking forward to meeting people from around the world!! Such a delight. Thank you to those including the non facebookers. It is really nice to have one place to gather information. We are definitely social people who would love to join in on the fun!

We will be in Venice the day before and Barcelona a few nights after. YAY!!

We all know that you have to have 10 posts for PM's, therefore, no one will hold it against you if you post several short messages just to get your 10 posts, so just ask one question per post, or make one comment per post, you will reach 10 in no time!

We are releasing (3) spots in the Gozo Experience in Malta on Thursday, July 24th. I will hold onto it until Friday, June 27th at 3PM. The tour runs from 8am to 3:15PM, and I think it's $200 per person. Please PM me if you want to coordinate a release time and grab them.

Are you sue you want to cancel this? We are on this tour too and it is supposed to be beautiful. I am sure that DCL would refund you if you had to cancel and come back home...and your insurance should cover everything.

Malta is amazing and since you are going on this trip you might as well make it a trip of a lifetime...something to look back and remember.

I will PM you later about your PM. Hugs.

Okay dumb question but has anyone travelled overseas with a home hair coloring kit? I use root touch ups every 3 weeks and I would like to take it with me. For some reason I'm paranoid that it will blow up in my suitcase.

Anyone have any advice on this dumb question?
THis is my potentially spillable advice. I wrap the item in question is disposable baby diapers. Several. THen put in a zip loc bag. THen another zip loc in the other direction. I have had a bottle of alcohol break in my suitcase, and between the absorbency, and the padding, no accident in my clothing or goodies.

Are you sue you want to cancel this? We are on this tour too and it is supposed to be beautiful. I am sure that DCL would refund you if you had to cancel and come back home...and your insurance should cover everything.

Malta is amazing and since you are going on this trip you might as well make it a trip of a lifetime...something to look back and remember.

I will PM you later about your PM. Hugs.

SLG, you are so sweet. We arranged a private tour with another family which is much more in our budget, and covers both Gozo and several key locations in Malta that we are interested. This is the one port we wanted to splurge on since both my son and I are avid Game of Thrones reader/watcher. The touring company is operated by a history teacher (Amy Pace), and she's been amazingly wonderful with helping us not only pull together the itinerary by adding on her own research, she's excited about making it work as well. I am very much looking forward to visiting the Azure Window, and seeing Gozo, but also dearly wanted to see Mdina as well. The more I learn about this port, the more excited I get about it. I just didn't want to release our spots since I know the Gozo Experience is very popular with DCL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter