7/13/2016 Magic Copenhagen to Dover Geothermal Cruise

So who is booking what?

We have booked.

Flight to Copenhagen.
Hotel there.
Shore trips in Iceland (3).
Scotland (3).
In touch re Oslo but may just walk it as its all do close to where we dock, been there before.
The port times at the other two Norwegian ports leave me concerns, I like the idea of the railways at both not sure with early departures if there possible.

I have to work out my plans to get to Heathrow, train or taxi, but more do, who yo get back from Andover, assume train, last time as it was a Dover return cruise I parked there.

Just booked while on the Baltic cruise this week and as an Andrew (DISNEY FANTASY) stalker I just do the cruises he signs up for so that I don't need to do my own research.

Name
3bubs, Shareen
Family Nick(DH), Emily (DD10) Hugo(DS8) and Harry (DS, 2)
Home town Me New Zealand, DH Australia but we live in Hong Kong
Something Alaska 2013 Mediterranean 2014, Northern Europe 2015. We usually book really late (at extortionate rates and guaranty staterooms several decks apart!) so booking onboard and this early is a nice change for us!
How many DCL cruises. This will be #4.

DISGRL13 - I remember meeting you on the Med. We were in the same FE and I think your son was celebrating his birthday?

MFAMS we were in the same FE group for the Baltic cruise!

Hi Shareen!! So glad we will meet again. Wish we could have gone this summer too, but we couldn't swing it Very excited for 2016! Yes my son did celebrate his birthday in Rome last year. :) :)

So who is booking what?

We have booked.

Flight to Copenhagen.
Hotel there.
Shore trips in Iceland (3).
Scotland (3).
In touch re Oslo but may just walk it as its all do close to where we dock, been there before.
The port times at the other two Norwegian ports leave me concerns, I like the idea of the railways at both not sure with early departures if there possible.

I have to work out my plans to get to Heathrow, train or taxi, but more do, who yo get back from Andover, assume train, last time as it was a Dover return cruise I parked there.

Still working on airlines.....trying to decide between British airways and Iceland Air?? One is a little cheaper and one has better times. I have read so many negative reviews of British air lately...not sure what to do

Booked hotel in Copenhagen (Hotel Bethel)
Booked excursions in Iceland -2
Booked excursions in Scotland -2
Norway stops I am thinking of using the HOHO buses

Trying to figure out what to do in London after cruise....thinking of staying at Premier Inn County Hall .....and want to stop in Canterbury on the way to London from Dover

Still working on airlines.....trying to decide between British airways and Iceland Air?? One is a little cheaper and one has better times. I have read so many negative reviews of British air lately...not sure what to do

Booked hotel in Copenhagen (Hotel Bethel)
Booked excursions in Iceland -2
Booked excursions in Scotland -2
Norway stops I am thinking of using the HOHO buses

Trying to figure out what to do in London after cruise....thinking of staying at Premier Inn County Hall .....and want to stop in Canterbury on the way to London from Dover

Yes many on my cruise this year went to Canterbury and had a transfer from Dover via that to London which was good.

I have added a guide in Oslo now and a helicopter flight in Bergen, just one port left now where we will do the DCL tour as I think they charter the train.

They have great reviews and were fast and attentive in responses , the detail was great. For a great price I gave booked three tours whilst in Iceland.

Oslo I have a four hour walking tour confirmed. Scotland two local tours confirmed. Bergen an hour helicopter flight confirmed, to the glaciers and fjords, the pad is 700 meters from our dock.

Name: ladybugmom, Becky
Family: Ally (11) & Claire (8)
Hometown: Greenwood, Indiana
Something: My hubby is unable to travel with us this time so my parents are traveling with us. This will be their 1st Disney Cruise and will be celebrating their 45th anniversary!
How many DCL cruises: This will be cruise #7 for us. We've sailed on the Fantasy 3 times (will be 4 for Spring Break--Star Wars cruise), once on the Dream, and once on the Magic last Spring Break.

Name: ladybugmom, Becky
Family: Ally (11) & Claire (8)
Hometown: Greenwood, Indiana
Something: My hubby is unable to travel with us this time so my parents are traveling with us. This will be their 1st Disney Cruise and will be celebrating their 45th anniversary!
How many DCL cruises: This will be cruise #7 for us. We've sailed on the Fantasy 3 times (will be 4 for Spring Break--Star Wars cruise), once on the Dream, and once on the Magic last Spring Break.
Welcome.

Just booked our airfare from JFK to CPH, and return from Heathrow back to JFK. BA going, American Airlines coming back.
Now we are looking at hotels in Copenhagen for 2 nights. Anyone have suggestions? We are thinking of staying in the city centre.

Also, does DCL provide a bus from Dover to Heathrow at the end of the cruise? For a fee, of course! LOL!

Thanks,
Maryann

Just booked our airfare from JFK to CPH, and return from Heathrow back to JFK. BA going, American Airlines coming back.
Now we are looking at hotels in Copenhagen for 2 nights. Anyone have suggestions? We are thinking of staying in the city centre.

Also, does DCL provide a bus from Dover to Heathrow at the end of the cruise? For a fee, of course! LOL!

Thanks,
Maryann
I'm on the reverse trip so we start in Dover. My TA tells me that DCL has transfers from the airport or from the DCL preferred hotels for $75 per person so I'd imagine that they have the reverse trip as well.

We are staying at the Tivoli in Copenhagen. It is a DCL preferred hotel but I booked it directly because I couldn't get the room I needed through DCL.

Thanks,
Maryann

Welcome.

Yes my last cruise was a Dover round trip and there were DCL coaches to and from Heathrow ( and Gatwick). Many on this cruise are staying at the Tivoli Hotel, good new hotel great buffet.

SO EXCITED!!!!
Name lynandandy/ Linda
Family DH Andy/ My parents Robert and Frances are traveling with us on this cruise
Home town Totowa, NJ
Something Love to travel and this is our first time in Europe
How many DCL cruises. This is our 6th Disney Cruise

SO EXCITED!!!!
Name lynandandy/ Linda
Family DH Andy/ My parents Robert and Frances are traveling with us on this cruise
Home town Totowa, NJ
Something Love to travel and this is our first time in Europe
How many DCL cruises. This is our 6th Disney Cruise

Does anyone know if an FE group has been started for this cruise?

Welcome.

Yes there is a group, but due to the rules here we cannot post any link to it.

If you haven't already, please post a link to your thread in the 2016 Magic Cruise Meets thread at the top of the Cruise Meets board. That way, Irish Cowboy can add your thread to the list so that other cruisers can find your thread and join in.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

How would we go about to join it?
sorry but re the above rules I can't post it here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter