6/29/15 Magic to Norway & Iceland

I am almost embarrassed to say that one of the best part about that first cruise to Venice was the various "gifts" that we kept getting in our room. I hope they are doing it again on this cruise.

Jeff

Hi Jeff -

Don't be embarrassed. I will admit it crossed my mind a few time too!! ;)
I'm hoping for some special presents too! I love my blue swirl plate/dish and the shadowbox picture of Mickey in the gondola. Both are being displayed in my home and bring back wonderful memories.

oslofjord_zps6e0ac193.jpg

GOOD MORNING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS! WE SET SAIL IN 48 WEEKS! THAT IS 336 DAYS!
:banana::banana::banana:
madicdcl_zpsc21d6c0d.jpg

hey what is everyones flight choice , we are stopping in Amsterdam for couple days after cruise , debating over klm or Icelandic air or british

Greetings! I hope to join this cruise and the one before when there are more openings - after final payments and hopefully by then I'll have enough money. I absolutely love your pictures!! Please keep posting them. I love the last one especially. I hope to hike to Pulpit Rock in 5 weeks. You see I had given up on Disney going to Norway/Baltics so I booked a HAL cruise BUT I love Disney so hopefully I can do it again on Disney next Summer. I would love to join your FB page but I'm tech challenged - forgive me! I have a Facebook page - when I go to your page do I just ask to join????

I leave August 8 for Amsterdam and will return on Sept. 7 as it is a 28 day cruise. I will report on all the private excursions I take.

Epcot Kilter - Hi Debbie and Mom! I still think of you two every time I walk by the band on my way to work. I'm still working at Epcot - can retire this November but am really enjoying working the Frozen activities at DHS. The Sing-Along show is great as is the ice rink and of course the Premier Package is really good - I work it! Say "hi" to Mom for me. I still hear from Lin & Scott. I see Seaulter (Linda) is on the first cruise. Last Disney cruise was Alaska 2 years ago - super cruise.

So excited to see that you are on this cruise. Can't wait to see you again. My daughter's best friend opened up the Frozen shows and such at HS. She is "Friends" with Anna. She is so excited to be involved in everything over there.

I actually just got off the Magic 2 days ago in Barcelona. Spent a month on the Magic and had a wonderful time, and for next year, Elaine (Mickey&JoshNut) and I will be roommates and are actually on the Magic for 4 BTB cruises, June 6, June 13, June 20 and June 29 so we will definitely be seeing you.

woohoo just booked our flight Air france3683 (actually delta flying this) june 26 out of kennedy ! cant wait!!

Is this cruise sold out? I'm unable to search for it on the DCL website
it's been sold out for over a month with a random stateroom appearing and very quickly disappearing for a few months now. If you're trying to get on this sailing, be very patient, and stalk DCL

Just booked our air to Copenhagen using United miles. Had to get a little
creative to get the 30,000 mile saver awards for the 4 of us. I couldn't get saver awards out of SFO but I was able to get them out of Seattle and found surprisingly cheap flights from Oakland to Seattle on Alaska Airlines so went ahead and booked those flights too. I have to wait a while to try to book our return on miles since we are doing the Baltics cruise after this one, and mileage bookings aren't open for July 22nd yet. But very happy to have this piece taken care of.

orkney_zps99466d2e.jpg

GOOD MORNING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS! WE SET SAIL IN 47 WEEKS! THAT IS 329 DAYS!
:banana::banana::banana:
madicdcl_zpsc21d6c0d.jpg

We are on this cruise as well! This is going to be awesome. It is myself, DH and DD. This is our 7th DCl cruise.

Looking at airfare and all that..

I think I may fly roundtrip into London and take a hopper from London -> Copenhagen prior to cruise...

hmmm

Looking at airfare and all that..

I think I may fly roundtrip into London and take a hopper from London -> Copenhagen prior to cruise...

hmmm

That's exactly what my husband and I were looking at doing, especially since we plan on staying in London for 3-4 days after the cruise. It looks like it'll be cheaper too!

we deciding to stay at Copenhagen 2 days and Amsterdam for 4 after the cruise , hard part is getting from dover to gatwick airport

We used a car hire 3 years ago. Fabulous, convenient, and reliable. It's called black car hire. They are a local company.

Forgive me if this question has already been posted.
Is there a list to sign up to participate in Secret Mickey? We would prefer this to doing the fish extender exchange.
Thanks
Keep the posts coming. So much good information has been shared already and we still have 300+ days to go. Is that all?

Forgive me if this question has already been posted.
Is there a list to sign up to participate in Secret Mickey? We would prefer this to doing the fish extender exchange.
Thanks
Keep the posts coming. So much good information has been shared already and we still have 300+ days to go. Is that all?

I have only seen FE not Hidden Mickey but I could be mistaken. :confused3

I have only seen FE not Hidden Mickey but I could be mistaken. :confused3

I know it was mentioned in one of the threads. However, I don't know who is spearheading the project and no one has tagged and asked me to pin a doc about it either. I will ask and see if we get some feedback.

The secret Mickey sign up document has been added to page one on the first post. Mcpackers is hosting the exchange.

Can someone please remind me what the Secret Mickey exchange is? I've done FE, but never Secret Mickey.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter