6/29/15 Magic to Norway & Iceland

This may help some of you out with the FE add-ons. We have had an unexpected challenge and will not be able to participate in the FE this trip.

Sorry for the late notice.

Updated Final FE List:

Cabin #-------------DISName---------------------#Adults-----#Kids-----Misc.
2058.........3PrincessMommy & BigAWL .................2..............3 DD (13, 11, 8)
2522............KathyinCitrus...................................2..............0........Nothing Fancy
7620............Wendy151950.................................2..............0
6608..............Wrabitdad.....................................2..............0
2114................Megs2.........................................2..............3
2644..............JustLoveEeyore..............................2..............2DS (2&9)
7110..............IHalem..........................................2.............1DS(8) & 1DD(5)
7118..............LHalem..........................................2.............0
7625..............Jetedso..........................................3.............0
8598.............MUG318CA......................................2.............0
7619...............grgsil............................................2.............0
7018..........Travelingfamilyof3...............................2...........1DD (9)
2026..............TexasJules.....................................1...........2DS (8 & 6)
6605..............Bon52...........................................3..............0
5150..............CraftyTigger ..................................2..............0
5148..............CraftyTigger2..................................1.............0
6647............Peggy Staab......................................2.............0

Latecomer:
GTY...............Disney 2015...................................2..............2DS (8 & 5)

Megs2, I have put you in Disneyxperts slot.
Disney 2015, still need your cabin number.

All, I will have the FE list posted on my cabin door, so if you have any cabin changes, please come and put them on my door for the rest of the folks on the FE list. We're in 2058.

Getting very close now. If anyone else needs to drop out, please let us know ASAP.

Joann

geirangerfjord.jpg

GOOD MORNING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS! WE SET SAIL IN 2 WEEKS! THAT IS 14 DAYS!

:banana::banana::banana:
madicdcl_zpsc21d6c0d.jpg

Saw they changed the port arrival time in Dover Priory, we now get in at 7:00AM.

This is great news for me as I have a tight connection to make for the Eurostar.

Calfan has a DD12, and I have DD12, and twin DD10...we should get the kids together ;)

Sorry so delayed with this reply. I see tastefullyjenn, calfan and feryfive all have kids around the same age. Probably missed some others. Wasn't sure if I should have my DD11 go to Oceaneer or Edge. I'm thinking Edge would be more fun for her, so that's where she'll probably go. Guessing most everyone else around this age is going Edge also.

Saw they changed the port arrival time in Dover Priory, we now get in at 7:00AM.

This is great news for me as I have a tight connection to make for the Eurostar.

Hmmm, anyone know the latest we can get off the ship? We are going to Dover castle which doesn't open until 10 AM. With people still eating breakfast at 8:30?? we should be able to stay on a bit longer I would think.

geirangerfjord.jpg

GOOD MORNING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS! WE SET SAIL IN 1 WEEK! THAT IS 7 DAYS!

:banana::banana::banana:
madicdcl_zpsc21d6c0d.jpg

Hi all - just making sure there are no more questions about the FE and participation.

I never got Disney 2015's cabin number to participate, so didn't include them in the final count.

Please remember if you have any cabin changes, come and post them on my door (cabin 2058).

Notice that you will be on your honeymoon! congrats!!! hope the cruise will be part of many happy memories!

Sorry so delayed with this reply. I see tastefullyjenn, calfan and feryfive all have kids around the same age. Probably missed some others. Wasn't sure if I should have my DD11 go to Oceaneer or Edge. I'm thinking Edge would be more fun for her, so that's where she'll probably go. Guessing most everyone else around this age is going Edge also.

My DD 12 will definitely be in the Edge. My DS 10 is hoping mightily that he can go there too. He was able to go to the Edge on our Dream cruise in November and loved it, but I believe whether 10 year olds can go depends on the demographics of the kids on the ship and how "full" the Edge is. He refuses to go to the Oceaneer Club, so he definitely won't be there, LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter