• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

6/29/15 Magic to Norway & Iceland

Where you are from: Irving, Texas (just outside of Dallas)

Who you are going with: my friend Cory and my son Brennan (5 at time of sailing)

Favorite travel (ie fave disney cruise or the best place you have travelled to): My favorite cruise was Mediterranean. This will be Cory's first trip to Europe. Our all time favorite vacation is Disney World, which we try to do once a year.

If you were a Disney character which one would you be? Probably Mickey. I'm usually the one coordinating everyone and everything. Cory would be Sorcerer Mickey and Brennan would be Jake.

awesome, yeah wasn't sure, well hopefully this cruise I'll get to meet you. I know your one the the disboard names I remember lol

I always enjoy reading your trip reports because I know I can count on you for reporting back who is club host, etc. :)

I know we have several fb friends in common as well.

Hi! Just snagged the last ocean view cabin on deck 2 (cat 9 B I think)! :banana:
The category disappeared while getting my confirmation. :duck:
I'm in the midst of finalizing my 2014 cruise, so I should pop in here again after July. :hyper:

Traveling solo, currently from Rhode Island. I've sailed on other cruise lines, but DCL is the best! :woohoo:

I'm just amazed the cruise is filled. Geez. I was nervous about it selling out, looks like I was right to be.

Really excited.

one of the suites is available at $33,143.67!!! for three people...:rotfl:

Watching the availability jump around is actually rather amusing.

Originally saw an 11a or b, 9b & 9c... then went back and it was 10a or b along with 9 a, b & c... and now, it's back to a 10b, 9b & c, and T ($29,2xx)

We booked yesterday (after 2 1/2 hr on phone) we got two cat 4A (on wait list for a suite). We are 2 adults (rusty and Karen) and 2 "kids" hannah will be 17 at cruise and Ethan will be 11.

Not sure if your wait list worked, but just saw that there is a 1-bdrm that now shows up online for the cruise. It's $29k+ for 2 Adults.

For some reason the suites are showing up online even though there is a waiting list for them...I got 8530 this morning. Thanks for posting!

For some reason the suites are showing up online even though there is a waiting list for them...I got 8530 this morning. Thanks for posting!

That always seems to happen, the wait lists don't tend to work that well. Congratulations on picking one up, and glad it helped :)

I just looked, there's a 4E, 1BR and one of the 9s

They are looking for something in the Cat 5's or maybe even a Cat 6. This cruise is wild wild wild!!! It's over a year away....wowzers.....

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Wow, crazy to be booked up in under a week! Amazing.

Where you are from: We're American and currently live in The Hague, Netherlands. By the time of the cruise, we'll be living in Luxembourg.

Who you are going with: Self and DH with our boys aged 8 and 6 (will be 9 and 7) and my mom.

Favorite travel (ie fave disney cruise or the best place you have travelled to): Disney: a B2B Eastern/Western Caribbean we did in 2012 when my husband was in a WZ. It was his R&R and we did the first week with just the four of us and the second with extended family. Just perfect. Favorite travel ever is the Maldives.

If you were a Disney character which one would you be?: I'd love to be Olaf, but my husband would say Mulan.

booger73 and DL1957, I believe we were on the 6/13/2013 Med together!

bat and lolainkent, I did my graduate degree at the University of Kent in Canterbury. Yours is one of the most beautiful parts of the country, and I adored my time there.

Terrie, I have requested to join the FB group today, thanks for organizing. Looking forward to getting to know you all there too.

Jitensha, thank you for organizing the FE. We would like to be included. 7604 (Meg/Greg/Cooper 9/Spencer 7)

I was on the next one :) (to Venice)
Works better with the school/work schedule (late, instead of early June)
Same thing with this one (2015)

Never heard of this but in my cabin, 2 of us have main dining (me and my son) 2 have late (daughter and significant other). Guess we won't be dining together...(asked for main)

I always enjoy reading your trip reports because I know I can count on you for reporting back who is club host, etc. :) I know we have several fb friends in common as well.
thanks for enjoying my reports. I'll have one coming up in April this year on the Magic

Hello! Question about excursions. We are considering transferring our booking to a travel agent. Do the TAs book the excursions or can we book them directly on the website?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter