5minutes2disney - anyone stay at Windsor Hills with them?

I know this is an old thread, but it is the 1st that comes up when you search for 5minutes2disney. There are a lot of reviews for them, but nothing recent. I do not know why. My family of 5 just returned from 10 days at the Fantasmic townhouse in Windsor Hills and could not be happier. George was excellent to deal with. Answered all of my questions quickly. The house was better than the pictures and thoughtfully set up. Did not need for anything and very clean. Check in and out was a breeze and this would be our 1st go to on any future Orlando trip. Price was very reasonable and they cam through when we were left stranded by another home 9 days before our trip.
There was Disney decor, but not over the top. The kids loved the game cube and having 3 showers late at the end of a Florida summer day was a blessing.
Quiet street and section of the community.
I over payed by mistake and he promptly refunded my money. Oasis still manages the home and has everything set up and all questions answered.

Another Windsor Hills townhouse returned our money and cancelled on us without explanation ("Something came up with the house. Have a Good trip". was the note. -Beware - Canbemagic 2530 Maneshaw Lane. Bill was very responsive until he cancelled us after entering into an agreement and receiving money to rent us his home.)
How did you pay for your rental?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter