5minutes2disney - anyone stay at Windsor Hills with them?

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by FiveofusNL, Aug 1, 2012.

1. FiveofusNL

FiveofusNL Mouseketeer

Hi All. Just wondering if anyone on the boards has stayed in a Windsor Hills townhouse through 5minutes2disney.com/ (under management of Oasis Vacation Homes)? I am looking at the "Wishes" and "Fantasmic" homes and would love some reviews of the homes/group. Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. connorlevismom

connorlevismom DIS Veteran

I have not personally stayed with them (picked a different place because of price), but the owner seemed great and I would not hesitate to book with them. I just wish they were not so expensive!

4. Mrs Doubtfire

Mrs Doubtfire DIS Veteran

I haven't stayed there either but have read good reports - one of the owners used to be on these boards. I have stayed in a TH at WH that uses the same management company and we found them to be very good :goodvibes

5. FiveofusNL

FiveofusNL Mouseketeer

Thanks for the feedback. I am leaning towards others that seem to have the same amenities for a better price myself.

6. FiveofusNL

FiveofusNL Mouseketeer

Thanks. Even knowing that the management company is good to work with is nice to know. I might still end up with them, but I am leaning towards one of two other THs now that are better prices and have lots of reviews available.

7. Mrs Doubtfire

Mrs Doubtfire DIS Veteran

The one we rent is on VRBO - we are going back for the 4th time at Christmas. Normally get a discount as we stay for nearly 3 weeks :)

8. Belle599

Belle599 DIS Veteran

9. FiveofusNL

FiveofusNL Mouseketeer

Thanks!!

10. mrsklamc

mrsklamc <font color=blue>I apologize in advance, but what

We had a fabulous experience staying with them. Can't tell you who the property management company was at the time though as the owner did all the communications himself. Simply wonderful service and gorgeous townhome.

11. BuzzandAriel'smom

BuzzandAriel'smom DIS Veteran

We've stayed at fantasmic twice and love it! They are great to work with and the property is well maintained and so relaxing after a long day at the parks! You'll love it!

12. FiveofusNL

FiveofusNL Mouseketeer

Thanks!:)