50"s and over singles

That's right, just keep rubbing it in Warse. I'm at the 40 hour mark as I type this. One thing I do have you beat on is that my flight is only 2 hours in length. HaHa

Well, I'm here in AKL Kidani Village. Hoping my room might be ready soon. :cool1::goodvibes:banana::banana::banana:

Can't wait to meet others

Glad you made it ok. I should be in the air this time tomorrow. What a fantastic weather forecast for WDW this week

So sorry I missed this meet! Post a trip report and let meknow if you have started plannng another one!

Code:
So any of the 50+ Disney fans planning a trip to WDW this spring?
I just got back yesterday. I was part of "One More Disney Day". Spent from 6:oo am until 2:00 am on the 29th. It was a mad house but fun. I spent the trip with my daughter. We don't get to do these kinds of things much. She left the kids home with Dad. They are too little to stay out all night. Not sure when I'll be back.

I'm coming down with a DGF for a long weekend 3-22-> 26. I'll be working at Give Kids the World Village on that Sat. and we are going to see Yehaa Bob Fri. night if anyone wants to join us!

Did you and your daughter have fun the other day?

We had a blast. It was so much fun to be a part of "a first" for Disney. Staying open for 24 hours was something special. Hope they do it again in 4 years, and hope I can take part again.

Are any of the 50+ Disney fans planning a trip to WDW this spring?

I'll be there May 5 - 12. First night at Saratoga Springs and then moving to Yacht Club for the remaining days. I've missed the Flower and Garden Festival for several years so wanted to see it again.

Jeralyn

Bumping this thread up again to remind us 50-something Disney loving singles that there are few of us around. :thumbsup2

Hello! Planning a B-day trip aroung the first week of November would love to meet up if anyone' going to be at the World then.

Hi:

I am Lori
Single, age 66, young at heart

Live 20 minutes from Disney World

Disney cruise line is the best !!

Next DCL - Fantasy 09/22

Would love to meet.

Lori

Costa Cruise 09/1974 - San Juan - Caracus
Crystal Symphony 11/11/2009 - NY - Miami
RCL Monarch 09/24/2010 - Caribbean
Disney Magic 12/11/2011 - Western Caribbean
Disney Magic 10/01/2011- Western Caribbean
Carribbean Princess 10/29/2011- NY to Ft Lauderdale
Disney Dream 11/27/2011 - Bahamas
Disney Dream 01/22/2012 – Bahamas
MCS Poesia 03/03/2012 - Ft Lauderdale – PR - Caribbean
Holland America 06/02/2012 – Boston – NS – Quebec – Montreal
Disney Fantasy 09/22/2012 – Caribbean
MSC Poesia 03/2013
World Cruise 01/2014

Thanks so much for reminding me about this thread. I am 57, planning to move to the Celebration area in about a year, and visit Disney as often as I can. Been on 5 Disney cruises, too.
I would love to get a "meet" going for those of us who are single, over 50 and love Disney. Shall we start a plan????

Lori, Do you cruise alone? I love the Disney cruiseline but have never cruised alone, usually in a big group. Would love to talk to you(or any of you on this thread).
Judy

Who's going for Food & Wine? I'll be here Oct 20-27.

Jeralyn

Like the majority of you I too visit DLR and WDW as often as I can (usually DLR every other week). I've also been on 5 Disney cruises within the past two years with two more scheduled. I usually visit the parks alone but sometimes I'm with my friends especially if we are at the parks to run a marathon. The last four Disney cruises I've gone solo and enjoy them very much meeting all sorts of wonderful people. I'm not 50 but I'm closer to 50 than I am to 40.

Hello, over 50's! I am 56, but very immature! I love WDW and now that I am single, there is no one to drag,.... I mean,TAKE with me most of the time. No one I know is as addicted as I am. I accept that I may never find my Disney prince, but it would be great to meet others who think its the greatest vacation ever . Will be there nov 1-10, 2012. Anyone else?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter