50"s and over singles

Just sent a PM to everyone on this thread and the buddies thread that stated they would be in WDW on the 25th so we can get an idea of how many we have wanting to meet up. northfan and ToddRN, I did not PM you as you both have responded to this thread in the last 48 hours, so I figured you were already following what was being discussed. Sure hope this works out. Bill

Hi everyone! Happy New Year to all. I got the PM from Bill about a possible meetup. I'll be there 1/22 - 1/27 myself and wouldn't mind meeting others. Let me know what the plans are. I'd be open to meet up the 25th in Epcot since I'm already planning to be there for lunch at Biergarten that day with one other, so I'm open to pretty much anywhere at anytime. Dinner before Illuminations sounds like that could be nice. :goodvibes

Talk to y'all soon.

Kenn

Hey,

I also received a message about this thread. I am not over 50 (hope that is ok), but I am in the parks from the 23-30 (I extended my trip)

Would love to meet up with some other people, that is about the extent of my knowledge though since it will be my first time in the world

Ill be there Jan. 27-30 for a quick weekend! Let me know about a possible meet on those dates! Only ressie I made was brunch on Sunday!

Happy New Year!
Group lunch at Epcot, on the 25th, works for me..............let me know where and what time.

I just booked my room-got a great AP rate at POFQ, so I'm excited-I love this resort. I will drive down early on the 24th so if anyone wants to meet during the day, I don't have any set plans.............

Happy New Year!
Group lunch at Epcot, on the 25th, works for me..............let me know where and what time.

I have an ADR for 2 currently at Biergarten on the 25th. I could see if I can make it for more if there's an interest.....

I have an ADR for 2 currently at Biergarten on the 25th. I could see if I can make it for more if there's an interest.....

I love Biergarten and lunch there sounds great. How does everyone feel about that?

I love Biergarten and lunch there sounds great. How does everyone feel about that?

Do we know how many are planning to meet up in total by chance? If I can get an estimate, I should be able to call and see if I can increase the headcount.

You can count me in for lunch - if anyone wants to get together earlier or later to watch illuminations I think the whole day at Epcot could be good. 17 more sleeps till I'm back in my happy place.
:cheer2:

You can also count me in for lunch at Biergarten, and if others would like to meet up earlier, I'm also in for that. But definitely need to get to Soarin' in the am!!!!

You can also count me in for lunch at Biergarten, and if others would like to meet up earlier, I'm also in for that. But definitely need to get to Soarin' in the am!!!!

Ok, the ADR I have for Biergarten on the 25th is for 2:15 PM currently. So far it sounds like we're up to 4 or 5 total interested in doing lunch there. I'm considering trying to call the reservation number tomorrow to see about upping the count, but need an idea how many to make it for.

Definitely need to hit Soarin' in the AM. Hmmmm, I wonder how many we'll have as a group. I wonder if we could completely take over one of the gliders. :lmao: :rolleyes1

Just wanted to let you know that I had to cancel my trip, due to a work conflict, but not too upset because I live close enough to get back soon. I'll check back when I re-book and see who will be there-enjoy Soarin-it's my favorite!

Ok, the ADR I have for Biergarten on the 25th is for 2:15 PM currently. So far it sounds like we're up to 4 or 5 total interested in doing lunch there. I'm considering trying to call the reservation number tomorrow to see about upping the count, but need an idea how many to make it for.

Definitely need to hit Soarin' in the AM. Hmmmm, I wonder how many we'll have as a group. I wonder if we could completely take over one of the gliders. :lmao: :rolleyes1

With myself, Northfan, ToddRN, and your two, it sounds like 5 is a good number at this point. I would think a 2:15 ADR would be an easy time to add onto, wouldn't think it would be overly crowded at that time of the day. And for those wanting to meet up earlier in the day, I plan on being at the park when it opens at 9am. So anytime after that would be fine with me. Where would be a good place to meet that wouldn't be over crowded so we could find each other easily being we have never met before?

Maybe we could meet around the fountain near Mouse Gears - we could get the Home Depot Disney Paint chip - I think the color is Alien Green and have it someplace where everyone can spot it. Nine sounds good - let me know if anyone else has any ideas.

14 more sleeps

Maybe we could meet around the fountain near Mouse Gears - we could get the Home Depot Disney Paint chip - I think the color is Alien Green and have it someplace where everyone can spot it. Nine sounds good - let me know if anyone else has any ideas.

14 more sleeps

I have a bunch of the "DIS Membership Cards" aka Home Depot Disney paint chips left from my last trip in November. Yes, it is the Alien Green color. I'll make sure to bring the extras. I think they're still packed in my camera bag from last trip. :thumbsup2

I plan on trying to be in Epcot around opening so I can ride Soarin' before it gets too busy. Meeting over by Mouse Gears is a great place to meet. I tend to wear a Black "North Face" polar fleece vest, and will have my DIS Membership Card showing on the zipper pull in a plastic pouch.:wizard:

I'll call tomorrow and see about increasing the headcount to 6 to give a bit more leeway. It's always easier to reduce the number in your party at arrival than it is to increase it.

7 more days and I can do online check-in! :banana::banana::banana:

See you real soon!

Kenn

If you'd like my cell number to text to coordinate meeting up, send me a PM.

It looks like I will be overlapping with some of you - tho will be on the Dream on the 25th. My dates are 1/19-21 OKW 1/22-26 Disney Dream, and 1/26-28 Kidani. If anyone wants to have a margarita walk around the world or anything I'd love to meet/ hang out with some 50's singles! I will mostly be solo this time as my DD is a cast member and she's taking me on the Dream which means she has to work the rest of the time.

Seriously, I would like to meet some of you.

Karyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter