50 points codes for mycokerewards.com!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else get a msg that says that the code was not entered correctly? I tried copying them directly then retyping them number for number :confused3

Anyone else get a msg that says that the code was not entered correctly? I tried copying them directly then retyping them number for number :confused3

Nope. But I just did copy and paste and they worked fine.

Kimya

I got that error with the code coke gave me after playing the POTC game. I copied it, tripple checked it, entered it four times. Same error each time. :confused3

:banana:

yep, I am getting the same code as well. This is the fourth time it has happened to me. Not sure why exactly

:banana:

yep, I am getting the same code as well. This is the fourth time it has happened to me. Not sure why exactly

Make sure there isn't an extra space at the end where you type it in. This can happen if you copy and paste. I've had it happen and when I remove the space, the code works.

Kimya

Well.... I followed the instructions for clearing the cookies and I got in and got the points added, no problem! Thanks to the OP for the codes and the the person who posted about fixing the problem. Glad to add 50 pts to my account....................P

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter