50 points codes for mycokerewards.com!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so bummed! I already put my 10 codes in for the day!!! I'll have to write them down and try it tomorrow to see if it still works!!!

Thank you so very much for the 50 point codes! I usually drink Pepsi but have been buying Coke for the points. However, the last few packs I purchased did NOT have codes. :(

:headache:

Looks like the rewards points caused the coke server to crash....all I get is an error code whenever I try to load the page.

Looks like the rewards points caused the coke server to crash....all I get is an error code whenever I try to load the page.

I've been getting an error message for over two weeks now :headache:

I finally just logged onto another computer to enter the codes.

THANKS OP!

I was getting this before too until another kind DISer posted to clear your cookies and then it worked just fine. To clear cookies, Tools, Internet option, Delete Cookies, OK. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter