5 Un-Birthdays & a Debutant! 6 ladies in a BLT Villa!!

well say hello to the Teddy Bear lady at GF today!!!

already did... :) and will have to go see her before I go home.. it was a brief moment... Pete had not stayed at GF so we were giving him the grand tour... and plotting for December...LOL

From there we hop to Poly to have some dole whip which just like the other plans we had got changed the last minute...

but the best stop was really at CR!!!! OMG!!! I am so going to Dis Hell.. hahahahaha

BTW... CHI'ing is still not easy in FL!!!!!!!!!

Why is CHI-ing difficult - the high humidity?

Have fun today, I'm so jealous. I would do just about anything for Tonga Toast today!

Why is CHI-ing difficult - the high humidity?

Have fun today, I'm so jealous. I would do just about anything for Tonga Toast today!

Chi'ed hair last if you are staying just outside.. the cold air then out again really was not a good combination... a couple of days that I chi'ed was great in the AM... but as soon as PM comes or if you decide to go to any misty ride!!! forget it !!!

Today going back to F&W for the Wine... did all frozen the 1st day... I wish you gals are here....

I know Tara!!!! I'm jealous too!! But we'll be there SOOOOOOON!!!! Tonga Toast!!! :banana::woohoo::yay: :dance3::dance3:

SOmething is really wrong with me...lol I know I have a few days before I go to work.. here I am setting.. dising and showing my neighbors the rope on tghe dis and we are both getting teary eyed because we are leaving Monday.... and to think I will be back with you guys!!! What is it with the mouse???

a 5th park is being built that can be see from the windows from BLT... located near CSR more of an adult location just like DTD. DTD was sorta kinda discontinued due to a wrong move of opening it to minor. Was open to minor and had to increase insurance net.

The Four Season resort that was being built is 25% owned by the trump and is going to cater with peeps who really have $$$$$ to waste/burn

Dessert Party might get canned by the end of Oct.

OOOO interesting info! Thanks for the updates ducky-doo!

Oh wait, I didn't mean ducky DOO as in ducky POO.....I was just trying to be cutesie...ok, I'll stop now before I make it worse....

OOOO interesting info! Thanks for the updates ducky-doo!

Oh wait, I didn't mean ducky DOO as in ducky POO.....I was just trying to be cutesie...ok, I'll stop now before I make it worse....

:lmao::thumbsup2 I got it..

I dont wanna go home...:headache:

Don't you still have 3 days???

And who is LEROY?

I fly back Monday....

Leroy is Donald's middle name :)

this has been one of the best holiday for me... met alot of new pals and had alot of downtime like now...

and is proud to say that in my bldg... my studio was the happening place :p young and old alike :banana:

I fly back Monday....

Leroy is Donald's middle name :)

this has been one of the best holiday for me... met alot of new pals and had alot of downtime like now...

and is proud to say that in my bldg... my studio was the happening place :p young and old alike :banana:

Never knew Donald had a middle name!!! Leave it to you to know EVERYTHING!! :rotfl:

Happening place, huh!!!! Of course! We would expect nothing less! :rotfl:

Never knew Donald had a middle name!!! Leave it to you to know EVERYTHING!! :rotfl:

Happening place, huh!!!! Of course! We would expect nothing less! :rotfl:

its is great to just meet your neighbor at the food court and by the time you get back to your bldg we are already planning on activities... I told them you must not have a life like me :lmao: well who needs one when you are at Disney :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

wow, sounds like your trip was fantastic. So much information, you are just a wealth of ino. Our trip will be here in no time. It will be awesome. Maybe you can share some info on our trip for each of us that we didn't know before. Like Donald having a middle name. I will have to ask my disney son see if he knows that. Awesome

in 30 days we are going to be at BLT Ladies!!!! and in 3 hours and 30 minutes my ME pick will be here... boohooo... just got back to MAgic Kingdom and doing last minute packing LOL

just letting you know I'm still reading!

Wow -- it's like 30 days!! (32 for me...)

Well DFD back to reality but your next trip is right around the corner. We all can't wait. It sounds like your trip was great. Will be anxious to hear any of your stories.

Hi Marshay! Yes we're all starting our "real" countdowns now (not that we havent been counting down for months!)

It certainly is hard to believe we are just 30 days away. Where does the time go. We will have a blast. I agree with Linda that it would be good to hook up with you Marshay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter