5 Un-Birthdays & a Debutant! 6 ladies in a BLT Villa!!

I'd like to do the animation class in DHS...I know Linda has done this before...anyone else interested? Linda - how much time does this take?

I'd like to do the animation class in DHS...I know Linda has done this before...anyone else interested? Linda - how much time does this take?

I've done it before too... but cant remember.. if anybody is skipping it I will join the skippers..LOL and have a nice thick rice crispy treat by Brown Darby CS :)

Ohhhhh Starring Rolls Cafe.....yummo!!!!! That might be my breakfast that day!

Well, let's see...
It will be my first time @ BLT!! :woohoo: But like DFD, I have stayed @ CR.
It will be my first time to celebrate my birthday at Disney!! :banana:
I haven't seen the American Idol.
I haven't seen AKL!
I know there are other things that I've said "next time....", but can't think of them now. I'll have to think. :rolleyes1

I went into Animation & "played" in the one section where all the computers are located, along with Mickey & other characters. However, I did not go into the class. I think I read somewhere that it's about 45 minutes??? :confused3

Hey, ladies ... I'm crashing your PTR!

Well, actually, I was invited by DFD. We found out we're all going to be in WDW - BLT at the same time. Woo Hoo for all!!

I, too, am so excited -- got my ADRs (mostly character meals since we have two small kids) but this makes it easier to get those autographs. Speaking of which, I need to go back to working on my Autograph book -- doing "The Little Einsteins" page tonight since we're eating at Hollywood and Dine character lunch.

Oh, and I'm from Reading, PA...my parents and sister's family are in Blandon and Fleetwood...so we're not breaking the Pennsylvania mojo ;)

Welcome Marshay!!!!!!!!!!! Wow 2 ladies from our trip are from the Reading area too!! I got married in Reading, but have always lived in the Lehigh Valley. I used to work in Topton which is next to Fleetwood, an DH is from Kempton, which is just a few miles away, towards Kutztown. Small world!

How ironic is that, that we'll all be at BLT at the same time?! Way cool!!

Welcome Marshay!!!!!!!!!!! Wow 2 ladies from our trip are from the Reading area too!! I got married in Reading, but have always lived in the Lehigh Valley. I used to work in Topton which is next to Fleetwood, an DH is from Kempton, which is just a few miles away, towards Kutztown. Small world!

How ironic is that, that we'll all be at BLT at the same time?! Way cool!!

thanks! It really is a small world!

My aunt and uncle live in Bethlehem, too!

It's funny b/c PA must really be huge Disney country -- everytime my parents go, they meet folks from PA!

I moved down to Northern Virginia near Dulles Airport but definitely get "home" to PA 3-4 times a year -- esp to visit Hershey, Dorney, Knoebels, Willow Valley, Shady Maple and Christmas Village! (now how many of those do you recognize?) :lmao:

I don't recognize Willow Valley but I am very familiar with the rest! Shady Maple WOO HOO!!!!

I'm about 4 miles south of Bethlehem! Again, small world.

What day are you checking into BLT? We'll have to try & arrange a meet, even if only to say hi. You said you're taking your kids with you - how old are they? I have young kids, but I love Disney much more than they do. This is my 3rd trip in a row WITHOUT them!!! I'm thinking I can't get away with that again, so I'm going to live it up with the ladies in November.

Hey, ladies ... I'm crashing your PTR!

Well, actually, I was invited by DFD. We found out we're all going to be in WDW - BLT at the same time. Woo Hoo for all!!

I, too, am so excited -- got my ADRs (mostly character meals since we have two small kids) but this makes it easier to get those autographs. Speaking of which, I need to go back to working on my Autograph book -- doing "The Little Einsteins" page tonight since we're eating at Hollywood and Dine character lunch.

Oh, and I'm from Reading, PA...my parents and sister's family are in Blandon and Fleetwood...so we're not breaking the Pennsylvania mojo ;)

Marshay!!! You found us!!! :welcome: party:

Um HEL-LO.....another first....

3660962978_d8f997f2dc.jpg

and since we are on a budget... if TS will be cut out.. I will be able to live off the flatbreads at Contempo Cafe... I wanna try them all...

6120_1128322369797_1279340500_30384746_7760760_n.jpg

marinated beef... for $7.49

and they also have varieties of cupcake for $2.49 each
6120_1128323129816_1279340500_30384747_1472140_n.jpg

and we can get 20% discount... so refillable mug and cupcakes and flatbreads and wraps.. I might not have to leave the bldg...LOL

Now if CR just had a spa so you could get your Chi fix!!!

That other pic was a chocolate drizzled soft pretzel from the bakery in Norway. I always get School Bread there. Now I think I need both - and 5 other ladies to share with!!!

Now if CR just had a spa so you could get your Chi fix!!!

That other pic was a chocolate drizzled soft pretzel from the bakery in Norway. I always get School Bread there. Now I think I need both - and 5 other ladies to share with!!!

CHI!!! I am def'ly getting the small one for now and have to research the big one... have to tell Carol about this... how soon can I get my hands on it and how soon does she needs the mulah???:laughing:

go to www.chiretail.com & check out the different ones. Turn your volume down though - there's some freaky disco/punk music on the site! Or Amazon.com. They have good prices (well, good for Chi) on Amazon but if you read the reviews they stink. No warranty & most claim they break quickly or are fakes from Amazon. So I guess it's safest to go right to the beauty supply store where Carol gets her discount. I'll ask her tonight or tomorrow when she's going next.

I don't recognize Willow Valley but I am very familiar with the rest! Shady Maple WOO HOO!!!!

What day are you checking into BLT? We'll have to try & arrange a meet, even if only to say hi. You said you're taking your kids with you - how old are they? I have young kids, but I love Disney much more than they do. This is my 3rd trip in a row WITHOUT them!!! I'm thinking I can't get away with that again, so I'm going to live it up with the ladies in November.

Willow Valley is a restaurant/resort complex in Lancaster. We usually try to go there for Thanksgiving dinner. They have two different smorgasbords (the nice one and the regular one), a pond, playground, wonderful bakery, unique gift shop, etc. They also have a mini-water park for the guests staying overnight.

Feel free to check out my PTR in my siggie to see a pic of my family.

DH is 46. I'm 39. My oldest daughter just turned 4 yo in July and my youngest is 5 months old. I've done WDW once by myself and loved it! Would be awesome to do it again sometime but not for a while since I'm nursing...just too hard to pump.

We arrive on Saturday, November 14th via Southwest Airlines at 1pm and will take Magical Express for our first time. Probably do Contempo Cafe for a snack since we have an early dinner at 1900 Park Fare at 5:55pm. I hope to do the BLT Lounge and/or skydeck viewing of the Fireworks that evening.

Nov 15th we do Epcot (Garden Grill)
Nov 16th we do MK (Liberty Tree Tavern)
Nov 17th we do DHS (Hollywood and Dine)

Then home (sad, sad day).

Marshay!!! You found us!!! :welcome: party:

Thanks! I look forward to your PTR!

Nice pre-trip report Marshay - wow you're a PLANNER!!! I've forgotten those trips when the kids were little, I guess you totally need to be organized. I took a 7-week old infant and an 13-month old baby (not at the same time) - but nothing exactly in the age range of your DD that is 5 months now. If she's not walking yet it will be easier on you. My youngest, when he went at 13 months, wore me out. He just wanted to walk walk walk & was just too young to do that in WDW. It was September & God awful hot & humid, so in every picture we're carrying him & dripping sweat. My boys are now 9 & 12...yikes...almost a teen! Like I said though, this will be my 3rd trip in a row without them, and I am starting to feel guilty. DS9 last went alone with me in 12/07, and DS12 last went with the whole family in 12/06.

Enough of that! We have dinner reservations in Epcot at Le Cellier on 11/15 at 7:25pm - the same day you have an ADR in Epcot as well. Maybe we can meet up for a quick hello! Monday we also plan to go to MK, it's our last day. 4 of us have a 6:20pm flight so we have a good few hours to hit the park. It's going to go WAY too fast.

Ok I was just telling DFD that I"m feeling nostalgic about past Disney trips....maybe it had something to do with telling Marshay how little my kids were at Disney....but I've got the urge to scan old pics! So I will now begin to bore you all to death with my endless pictures. First up are some REALLY old family Disney pics....

Ok can you say DORKS!!!! This is somewhere around 1974....that's my dad & brother in the groovy pants with those clunker Kodachrome cameras!!

FL74c0001.jpg

I don't even know where this was taken - looks like an old train station entrance, but I don't recognize it as anything I've seen there lately....

Ok here's one from 1978 - my grandparents on the left (wow what I wouldn't give to have them back for just one more trip to WDW!!), my parents & myself, age 6. OMG my mom thinks she's Jackie O....huge sunglasses, scarf around her neck & bell bottom pants with a huge embroidered butterfly on the them. We won't discuss my plaid polyester bell bottoms (prbably hand-me-downs from my brother from the last 1974 pic) and my poncho!

There's a story behind this pic, I was actually crying & being bull headed & stubborn (nooooooo, not me :rolleyes1)...I didn't want to be in any pictures, and kept whining that there was nothing magic about the Magic Kingdom. My mom said they took me on one ride & I got off all wide-eyed saying "it really IS magic!" And that's when my obsession with The Mouse began.....

Disney19780001.jpg

Ok I was just telling DFD that I"m feeling nostalgic about past Disney trips....maybe it had something to do with telling Marshay how little my kids were at Disney....but I've got the urge to scan old pics! So I will now begin to bore you all to death with my endless pictures. First up are some REALLY old family Disney pics....

Ok can you say DORKS!!!! This is somewhere around 1974....that's my dad & brother in the groovy pants with those clunker Kodachrome cameras!!

FL74c0001.jpg

I don't even know where this was taken - looks like an old train station entrance, but I don't recognize it as anything I've seen there lately....

it says Frontierland... shoot... I have a picture somewhere in the pile of albums that can match this...LOL I have to look for it!!! was that you running away from the camera ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter