5 Un-Birthdays & a Debutant! 6 ladies in a BLT Villa!!

Hahaha no that's not me running from the pic but check out the overalls on that kid!!! Your're right, it does say Frontierland. You must go find your pic like this to post too!!!!

Ok fast forward to 1987...this time I was in high school & thought I was all that! Check out my Jams shorts, yellow high top Reeboks, the plastic colored sunglasses, oh must I go on....

FL87b0001.jpg

that's my grandfather, my dad (he's graduated to his ever cool 1980's Members Only blue jacket!!!), myself, my cousin & my mom.

OMG Tara... I remember those reeboks!!! I have a fw colors..LOL to much my big sweater and short skirts... like it was FlashDance everyday!!!!!!!:lmao:

I love the old photos!! My parents took my sister and I every 3 years to WDW starting in 1977 or so! So, we too, have a great love of Disney. My grandparents were the first to go and introduced us.

TaraPA -- Ok, your kids are due back at WDW soon!!

Re: my PTR. "hello, my name is Marshay and yes, I'm an organizer." <Hi, Marshay!>

My goal for 11/15 is to get to Epcot around 6pm so we can do the "B-C Ticket rides" like Figment, Land Boat Ride, Nemo and Friends or Spaceship Earth before our dinner. After dinner we may/may not stick around. I never know what to exactly expect with the girls...

That would be cool to meet up with you all to say hello. Let's work on that closer to the day.

And I totally LOVE Le Cellier!! You guys were so lucky to get such a primetime to eat there. We've been there 3 or 4 x now but usually get like 4:20pm time.

Linda's birthday is the 15th so we let her pick where she wanted to eat. I was in charge of getting ADRs & was so nervous we wouldn't get that one! I got up at 7am on day 90 to try - and thankfully got 7:25pm! Yahoo!!!

Linda's birthday is the 15th so we let her pick where she wanted to eat. I was in charge of getting ADRs & was so nervous we wouldn't get that one! I got up at 7am on day 90 to try - and thankfully got 7:25pm! Yahoo!!!

Yes!! And you did a great job!!! Last Tuesday I was there and I enjoyed the trio appetizers with lotsa tomatoes!!!! Yummy!!!!!!! And a nice glass of Riesling !!!

Carol loves Riesling so you'll have a partner in crime!!!!

Carol loves Riesling so you'll have a partner in crime!!!!

I wonder iof she had tried the Traminer Riesling I told her... late harvest Yummy!

I can't wait. Linda was with me in March and helped make a special birthday for me, and my niece was born on my birthday too. Woo hoo:cheer2: Last birthday trip we took the Segway tour. Awesome. However, I kept spinning in circles at first. I was glad to add humor for everyone. :laughing: Well we will definitely be making some new memories and hopefully have many, many stories to post and chat about. This is incredible.

Just got back from OCMD. Boy, I love taking naps on the beach!!:beach:

Hey, ladies ... I'm crashing your PTR!

Well, actually, I was invited by DFD. We found out we're all going to be in WDW - BLT at the same time. Woo Hoo for all!!

Oh, and I'm from Reading, PA...my parents and sister's family are in Blandon and Fleetwood...so we're not breaking the Pennsylvania mojo ;)
Welcome Marshay!!!:wave2: Small world indeed!! As you said, closer to the time, we will work out a meeting! Aren't you just excited about BLT!!! :yay: The six of us definitely are!! :dance3: :dance3:
Yes, Tara was in charge & she did a wonderful job!!! :thumbsup2 Thanks Tara! :)
I can't wait. Linda was with me in March and helped make a special birthday for me, and my niece was born on my birthday too. Woo hoo:cheer2: Last birthday trip we took the Segway tour. Awesome. However, I kept spinning in circles at first. I was glad to add humor for everyone. :laughing: Well we will definitely be making some new memories and hopefully have many, many stories to post and chat about. This is incredible.
:lmao: Deb did just go in circles at first on the Segway! It was so funny! But she quickly got the hang of it!

thanks! It really is a small world!

My aunt and uncle live in Bethlehem, too!

It's funny b/c PA must really be huge Disney country -- everytime my parents go, they meet folks from PA!

I moved down to Northern Virginia near Dulles Airport but definitely get "home" to PA 3-4 times a year -- esp to visit Hershey, Dorney, Knoebels, Willow Valley, Shady Maple and Christmas Village! (now how many of those do you recognize?) :lmao:

Bunch of great places. Been to all of them. I used to go to Willow Valley for a good brunch on Sunday's. Many moons ago. I love Knoebels but it has been several years since I was up. Now I just drive by Christmas Village. Went there when my sons werelittle. They are almost 27 and 25 now.

ok......here's another idea if the Dessert Party doesn't come through. Has anyone experienced eating at the Prime Time Cafe??? It is a fun place. I've been there once & didn't stop laughing the entire time! The only thing is that it's in DHS & I've forgotten our itinerary!!! Plus being this close to the date (oh yes we are!!) it's probably booked. Deb & I were just talking about the trip (as we do EVERYDAY!!!!) & this one came up. Just a thought. If not, no big deal!!!

Sorry for the rambling!!!! I just reread that!!! LOL!!!

I think it would be fun. Can you imagine our "mother" telling us about proper manners and eating? Ha Ha Ha

quick note will elaborate later... sleepy...

dessert = IMHO I think it is a waste of money... I saw the lay out and tried to steal some shots but CM were strick if you are not guest...

the light was never off so yes watching wishes with lights on not my thing... I dont know about you... if you can eat 10 chocolate cover strawberries well yes your 20 some dollars will be worth it... coffee kept on running out... there were only 3 dessert table for desserts... I dont think there's anything spectacular about it..

dates... now they are on hold... had been asking since I got here... hopefully I will find out by Saturday...

BLT saw the lobby the pool and the hallways it was really nice... smells so clean and new.. new paintgs and new carpets... CM's were all nice..

BLT Pool... its ok but I still love the CR Lake side pool...

ok.. thats my update... will add later... started day yesterday at 11AM and got home at 1Am and finshed laundry by 230Am now am going to sleep...:cloud9:

OMG 3:52AM?!?!?!?!?

Keep the FB pics coming, I love to see what you're up to!

5 WEEK COUNTDOWN starts TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG 3:52AM?!?!?!?!?

Keep the FB pics coming, I love to see what you're up to!

5 WEEK COUNTDOWN starts TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tara!!!! Candice had tAken pictures of the BLT... the moment we stepped in the lobby was the moment we made a pact with the Dis Devil... uh huh toooo funny... we did not have any direction yesterday... started at POFQ where they are staying... OMG I stayed there before and had loved it... and had been telling everybody to stay there... now I know all those who listened me to must have hated me!!!! The bus system was crazy!!! When I stayed there I had a rental... so finally yesterday I learned the hard way!... From SSR (did i tell you how much I love love love my home research...LOL) I walked to DTD to get either the boat or the bus... boat was not running yet... so off the bus I took... 1st we stopped at PI which was fine.. then to TL.... mind you this was in the morning.. the slowest part of the day...LOL

Sounds like a fun day exploring though. So what's on the agenda for today?!?!?!?!

Sounds like a fun day exploring though. So what's on the agenda for today?!?!?!?!
accckk I typed longer than that... what happened.. well I really just have to wait till I FB it to you guys... someone must be saving me from not being crucified.. we monorail hop and thats all I will type now..LOL

well say hello to the Teddy Bear lady at GF today!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter