5/17/03 Eastern Cruise.. Who is going?

I haven't been writing much on the threads lately, but keeping up with the reading.

We are planning (that is Mom, Dad, Husband and me) on staying 2 or 3 nights before cruise at one of the Disney Resorts in Orlando. DH and I were even talking about staying the weekend after we get back at the resort. Not sure yet.

37 weeks until the cruise!

We are getting ready to leave this Friday evening for a trip to N.C. and T.N. We are visiting my family in N.C. and are going to Gatlinburg, TN and on our anniversary (Sept. 4th) we are staying in a secluded cabin in Townsend, TN (in the mountains). :-)

Well, I guess I better get to work.

:o :)

37 weeks sure sounds better than all those days. Actually we could say 36 1/2 weeks. That's even better.
Donna

Last May was our first visit to the Radisson. We plan on being there again May 2003. Was just as good as everyone on this Board says. Can't help with rental car as we drove up.

fran

:Pinkbounc :bounce:

Tomorrow we will be out of the 260's sounding better!!!!

Donna

ooooooooooooooohhhhhhh

Just noticed that!!!!!!!

Also 37 weeks from tomorrow.

woooooooohooooooo

Actually, I was just thinking that since Labor day is Monday, no more whites, it's time to wash iron, and put away for the cruise. Maybe I should put them into the suitcase, and I will have that much more done, and feel like it's right around the corner!!!!
Have a great day, and only 259 days till we board. Well, in a few hours at least. If we leave a day early, then only 258 until we leave.

Donna

We are flying out tonight for N.C. and T.N.!!! We are visiting family and then we are going to Gatlinburg, TN and stay in some cabins in the Mtns for our anniversary.

We will be back Sept. 8th.

37 weeks till cruise time!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc

We have done the Eastern Cruise before, we are soooo looking forward to it again. This time we will do some snorkling excursions.

Happy Anniversary!!!! Hope you have a great time with wonderful weather.

Donna

Just wanted to let everyone know, we'll be at the Radisson

33 WEEKS FROM TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're getting there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

How about the Warm Chocolate Lava Cake? DD's fav. I just can't wait, in general.

In 7 weeks it will be just 6 months! Good grief! I feel like a kid ---"is it time yet?"

Can't pack the whites. We wear them all year down here. Just have to go out and buy something new, I guess!!!!!

fran
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Haven't been keeping up with all the new posts for the last couple of weeks. I did something exciting today, I paid off my part of the trip. Now all I have to do is spending money. Now no matter what happens, I won't feel guilty for going. My husband always seems to get laid off for the winter, so if I pay early, I say, oh well, I've already spent the money.

I'm dreaming of the souflee, prob spelled wrong from Palo's, also their orange juice from brunch. Haven't gotten the 5 lbs. off I put on in July on the cruise, better get going, or I'll just have to buy all new clothes.

Donna

Hi everyone! Hubby, myself, 5yo daughter, and MIL will also be on the May 17, 2003. This is our first cruise EVER! I have been reading this site for a long time, so I am sooo excited to see so many of you going!

Kimberly

"If a tree falls in the forest, do the bushes laugh?":bounce:

Hi (again) Kimberly! My son will be 4 and daughter will be 5 when we cruise. Maybe they'll meet in the Oceaneer's Club!

CMATT... I live near Sanibel. It is nice there. I don't really know what your looking for though. If you have any questions about the area feel free to e-mail me! kirk0414@aol.com

Kimberly

"If a tree falls in the forest, do the bushes laugh?"

Luckymommy, My daughter would love that! She is a little on the shy side, so it would be nice for her! We will have to get together! Are we there yet?

Kimberly, Carl & Kaylin

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

"Ifa tree falls in the forest, do the bushes laugh?"

Welcome aboard Kimberly. We have 2 DD's ages 6 and 10 and Darwin91 has DD 5yrs. Seems like alot of kids will be making friends.

I added you to the "LIST" on page 3 of this thread.

Last year was my first Disney cruise and my 1st cruise ever. We loved it! Thought I would feel movement etc. Nothing, it was great.

See you in about 7 and a half months.

Joanna

I haven't written in awhile. Our fall vacation was great! We loved the cabins we stayed in so much we have already booked for next fall! :p

Well, I am taking Prenatal Vitamins now. They are making me so nauseated! My energy level is better, but the stomach part isn't any fun. :(

We will start trying to get pregnant in January. Hopefully when we come aboard the cruise we will be expecting!!! :p

I am so excited, I went out and bought a book for first time parents (that's us ;) ).

Only a little over 32 weeks until the cruise!!!!
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter