4th of July weekend: How hot?

T i DuBL GuH eRR

--Tigger--
How hot will it be at the DLR on July 2,3,4,5 (this Sunday through Wednesday)? I'm hoping it will be really hot. I love Disneyland when you could wear basketball shorts at night and it's not even be cold. :beach:

It always feels 10 degrees hotter to me at Disneyland than outside of it, and I live in Anaheim. It will likely be in the low 90's.

lol hehe yeah its probably hotter inside the park rather then outside because you constantly walking around in the heat breaking a sweat, also at this time of year its usually SUPER DUPER BUSY! So the body heat of the crowds will make it a bit hotter. A dozen people cuddling up in Mickeys little house in the heat, and coming out into the baking sun will make you feel much hotter.

Plus standing in lineups and such for rides if you dont use a FP will make you feel hot and will make you feel like you need to down a bottle of water or two.

Just dont forget your sunscreen!

But either way, you gotta love Disney dispite the heat. :sunny: Have a great time if you get there! :thumbsup2

I know they reached at least a code 90 (meaning it reached at least 90 degrees) yesterday. Performers and characters were shortening their sets because of the heat. Still, it was cooler than at my house.

It's 95 here at my house in Anaheim right now, and it's usually a bit cooler where I live than it is by Disneyland....so anyone going today will be in for a hotttt day.

xmelissax said:
It's 95 here at my house in Anaheim right now, and it's usually a bit cooler where I live than it is by Disneyland....so anyone going today will be in for a hotttt day.

There is no way I could handle being out in that heat...its 89º at my house and thats pretty tame for this time of day and I'm in the central valley...Im inside my house having a cool :drinking1 and Im sitting in a cool air conditioned house...I will wait till November to head out to the park :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter