4 Parks in 3 Days!! EPCOT w/F&W & MK w/MNSSHP~1880 pics so far! DHS almost complete!

A look inside the gift shops. I really want a cuckoo clock! We had one when I was a child & I was fascinated by it. Problem is.....the tiny one is out of my price range! (the picture of the one clock is $1900)

I have no clue where this sign was.......
Laurie,
I really enjoy your trip reports and found them invaluable when we took our first trip to DL in Dec 2013. Now you are at my park :)

We are headed to F&W in a few months and it is actually our first time! I'm finding your pictures of the menus very helpful as I'm trying to budget what we will pay OOP for and what we will use our snack credits on!

Regarding your pictures as quoted......the whole reason I booked this upcoming trip was because we recently returned from Europe (in May) and I was all sorts of disappointed we didn't purchase the cuckoo clock in Germany when we had the chance. Fortunately the store owner was super sweet and quoted me the price, writing down the item number and all. I still have that quote and definitely plan to get one....and it's very similar to the one you have pictures. I accidently deleted your next picture which was the one that said "Romantic Road FUSSEN". Fussen is a town in Germany, very close to the big famous castle, Neuschwanstein, which is the inspiration for Cinderella's Castle.

I know I'm reading this report many months after you went but wanted to let you know I'm appreciating your report.....also, I see that the whole family is going to WDW soon! How exciting!!!

So here comes the comparison......Test Track vs Radiator Springs Racers~~These are two totally different rides & experiences. The courses aren't the same, the inside and the outside part isn't the same. So if I base it purely on theme......Radiator Springs Racers wins it hands down! I did enjoy that the fast part on Test Track seems to be longer & thrilling but the scenery at RSR's is like being in the movie!!
Hands down.....Radiator Springs Racers is the better of the two. Maybe it's because I could care less about the "design" part of Test Track. I can see where maybe teens or tweens would like that part of TT, though. When Steve was in his training class in Anaheim, I went by myself to DCA and DL....and I'm sure I rode RSR 5 times during those days. Now if they would put Carsland in Florida......

Last edited:
Laurie,
I really enjoy your trip reports and found them invaluable when we took our first trip to DL in Dec 2013. Now you are at my park :)

We are headed to F&W in a few months and it is actually our first time! I'm finding your pictures of the menus very helpful as I'm trying to budget what we will pay OOP for and what we will use our snack credits on!

Regarding your pictures as quoted......the whole reason I booked this upcoming trip was because we recently returned from Europe (in May) and I was all sorts of disappointed we didn't purchase the cuckoo clock in Germany when we had the chance. Fortunately the store owner was super sweet and quoted me the price, writing down the item number and all. I still have that quote and definitely plan to get one....and it's very similar to the one you have pictures. I accidently deleted your next picture which was the one that said "Romantic Road FUSSEN". Fussen is a town in Germany, very close to the big famous castle, Neuschwanstein, which is the inspiration for Cinderella's Castle.

I know I'm reading this report many months after you went but wanted to let you know I'm appreciating your report.....also, I see that the whole family is going to WDW soon! How exciting!!!

Thank you so much!!

We really loved the F&W and would love to go back and actually participate in some of the demonstrations and such. Maybe down the road we'll be able to sneak out alone and do this. Mike still talks about getting to taste all the different samples and wanting to do it again.

We had a cuckoo clock when I was growing up and it brings up fond memories so I'd love to have the money to make that kind of purchase.

I'm sorry that I never finished this report. I don't remember why but I think life came at me and I was having major issues with Photobucket, so I apologize that it won't wrap up all nice & neat like all my other reports. :(

Hands down.....Radiator Springs Racers is the better of the two. Maybe it's because I could care less about the "design" part of Test Track. I can see where maybe teens or tweens would like that part of TT, though. When Steve was in his training class in Anaheim, I went by myself to DCA and DL....and I'm sure I rode RSR 5 times during those days. Now if they would put Carsland in Florida......

I agree, Radiator Springs has this contest won!! Test Track was ok but it wasn't one that I felt I needed to ride again & again. RSR on the other hand, is one that is fun over & over.

Less than three weeks!! Woo hoo!!

I know, I can't believe it!! Of course, we would get hit with a garnishment from some dental bills we had tried to work out with them.......really sucks to lose a large chunk of our checks now that we're trying to get money together for our trip. Heavy sigh.........

We really loved the F&W and would love to go back and actually participate in some of the demonstrations and such. Maybe down the road we'll be able to sneak out alone and do this. Mike still talks about getting to taste all the different samples and wanting to do it again.

I'm sorry that I never finished this report. I don't remember why but I think life came at me and I was having major issues with Photobucket, so I apologize that it won't wrap up all nice & neat like all my other reports. :(........
We're very excited to sample and sip our way around the world. I think I missed having a glass of wine with delicious lunches and dinners more than I realized :sad2: Plus, I'm excited to compare Disney's architecture with the real buildings/iconic structures we actually saw while in Europe.

No worries on the tr......as you can see, I didn't get too far on my own tr and I don't have 4 kids at home to take up my time!

I'm off to follow your new tr!

Oh that's rough.

I know....it sucks big time!!

We're very excited to sample and sip our way around the world. I think I missed having a glass of wine with delicious lunches and dinners more than I realized :sad2: Plus, I'm excited to compare Disney's architecture with the real buildings/iconic structures we actually saw while in Europe.

No worries on the tr......as you can see, I didn't get too far on my own tr and I don't have 4 kids at home to take up my time!

I'm off to follow your new tr!

I've never been to Europe but I was impressed by the feel & look of each countries pavilion/buildings. I also appreciate the fact they only use CM's from those countries to work there. Lots of goodies to taste in each country too!!

Well, now I have 5.........we just got the twins older sister!!

Wow you have your hands full! Your kids are blessed to have you. I know first hand some of the chalkenges. Even after the adoptions my kids are still dealing with drama. Blessings to all of you! :grouphug:

Wow you have your hands full! Your kids are blessed to have you. I know first hand some of the chalkenges. Even after the adoptions my kids are still dealing with drama. Blessings to all of you! :grouphug:

I think the drama just keeps growing as they do.....it's amazing how some of the behaviors we are dealing with are something we'd think to be an environment/learned behavior and not hereditary but I can guarantee some of the things we are dealing with on the 14 & 10 year old is not something they learned from us & we've had them for years & years!!

Thank You & blessings to you & your family as well!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter