4-day WONDER from Miami with Key west navigators--posted page 3!

bahacca

Mouseketeer
I know the first cruise just returned. I'd love to see the navigators. Would really like to know if/when any mixology or other tastings were offered since there are no sea days.

I was on the cruise that left on the 10th - I can't scan my Navigators but there was definitely Whiskey tasting, Champagne tasting and Mixology.

What was the dining rotation for the cruise? did you repeat the middle two nights or the last two nights?

I've got them - I'll have to scan them.

Our rotation was TAAP, Pirate night was the third night (Nassau). We did martini & tequila tasting - it was the afternoon of Key West. They had a wine tasting & congac tastings too.

Hope this helps!

Yes! Glad to hear they had tastings on Key West day. I had only planned to spend a few hours on land there. Would still love to see the Navs to get a good sense of schedule. THANKS!!!

I'm going on the Wonder in February. It will be my first Disney cruise. I would love to see the Navigator so I can get an idea of the excitement on the ship! Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter