4-day WONDER from Miami with Key west navigators--posted page 3!

We're going on our first cruise in 2014 :woohoo:
I'm wondering what time do the tours in Key West typically start? I'd like to do the Hemingway house on our own first thing, and then take a tour after that. Would that work?

Thanks!

Dee

Thank you so much, livinthedisneydream! The navigators are much appreciated. :thumbsup2

Thanks again.

What did you do in Key West? I just went to Key West January 5th to meet my family on the Magic out of Galveston, and it was my first time to Key West. We did Trolley tour and it was really excellent, but now I want to do something else, since just did that.

We didn't plan anything. This cruise was a getaway for just dh and I before 7 nt eastern in March with my ENTIRE family! So, no plans.

I had never been to Key West and DH had only been in college so no help! We walked around and took pix. We stopped at Kino sandal factory and bought about 10 pairs of sandals. Since we were so close we dropped them back at the ship and came back out!:thumbsup2 We had the chocolate covered Key Lime pie on a stick and stopped for a couple adult bevvies at a few of the bars. Didn't make it to Hemingway's house or the southernmost point but had a fun time at Irish Kevins with a very funny guitar player!

It was nice to be so close to the ship and just come and go. Also, very nice to still be in contact since we left kids at home this time! Very relaxing!!!

We're going on our first cruise in 2014 :woohoo:
I'm wondering what time do the tours in Key West typically start? I'd like to do the Hemingway house on our own first thing, and then take a tour after that. Would that work?

Thanks!

Dee
??

It looks like most things open at 9 am, the trolley tour, Truman's little white house, etc.

I have four 4pg .pdfs from our 1/10 cruise. If anyone can/wants to post them just let me know how!

I would love to see them but have no idea how to post? Are we allowed to give you our e-mail address to e-mail them to us?

"livintheDisneyDream"- THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! FOR TAKING THE TIME TO POST YOUR NAVIGATORS! WE ARE SO EXCITED TO SEE THEM AND LOOK FORWARD TO OUR 4/DAY MIAMI CRUISE!! HOW WAS YOUR CRUISE? DID YOU EXPERIENCE ANY DIFFICULTIES?? DOES THE PORT OF MIAMI HAVE A DEDICATED CHECK IN FOR "CASTAWAY CLUB" MEMBERS LIKE PORT CANAVERAL HAS? SO MANY QUESTIONS!! ANSWER THEM IF YOU HAVE TIME, BUT IF NOT, A BIG "THANK YOU" ANYWAY FOR SHARING YOUR NAVIGATORS WITH US!!:yay:

Thank you so much for posting these. They helped a ton. The kids have been asking about club activities and this helped me answer some questions and do some more planning. More excited than ever. 6 days!!

Just returned from 4-nt. outof Miami last week. The navigators, port guides, and other handouts for the 2/7/2013 sailing are available as PDF files for downloading by clicking on the '02/2013' link in my signature. It was a great cruise, awesome crew, and perfect weather! :thumbsup2

Just returned from 4-nt. outof Miami last week. The navigators, port guides, and other handouts for the 2/7/2013 sailing are available as PDF files for downloading by clicking on the '02/2013' link in my signature. It was a great cruise, awesome crew, and perfect weather! :thumbsup2

Great, thank you!!!

Runskyhy ~ Thank you so much! I can't wait to look at the Navigators and read your trip report. I already know it will be great! Thanks again!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter