• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

4/8/13 - Wonder 5 night Western - who's in?

IrenicMom

DIS Veteran
Anyone?

Bueller?

We had to rebook our 3/30 Western Fantasy b/c of a school calendar change.

Anyone else on this yet?

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

have a great cruise!

We just booked this cruise yesterday, we are scheduled to also do the cruise following this one, our first back to back, we will see if we keep both or select one or the other before the cancellation period ends. This will be our 5th and 6th cruise, we just got off the wonder on 3/11/12, such a depressing day. Little more than a year to go, that's that thinking right?

Just got off the Dream on 4/5 and am already looking forward to our upcoming sailing on the Wonder next year.....:cool1:

We're forming a small but mighty crew I see :thumbsup2

We just got off the Dream this past weekend.

We're down to less than 2 months until the Fantasy.

It's helping to ease the wait for our return to the Wonder!!

Hello!

We have just moved our last onboard booking to this cruise as it lines up well with our daughter's spring break next year. We're still not 100% committed so we'll see...

Alex

Hello!

We have just moved our last onboard booking to this cruise as it lines up well with our daughter's spring break next year. We're still not 100% committed so we'll see...

Alex

Ditto ... to what he said (he's my hubby). Although I admit I already started looking up FE gift ideas. :goodvibes

We're just off the Fantasy and my kids are itching to get back to the Wonder. They liked the kids' clubs on Wonder quite a bit more than Fantasy, but will miss Midship Detective Agency and Aquaduck.

I did speak with a kids' club CM and she mentioned that when the Magic dry docks in March, they're getting a kids' club makeover to make it more like the Dream/Fantasy, so I'm happy for my kiddos they'll get one last hurrah in the classic clubs. I'm sure the Wonder will be due for a club makeover when it dry docks next, too.

I did speak with a kids' club CM and she mentioned that when the Magic dry docks in March, they're getting a kids' club makeover to make it more like the Dream/Fantasy, so I'm happy for my kiddos they'll get one last hurrah in the classic clubs. I'm sure the Wonder will be due for a club makeover when it dry docks next, too.

That is interesting news. My daughter loves both the big pirate ship on the Magic and all the new stuff on the Dream. I guess she's like her parents, just happy to be on the Mickey boat! :) On this upcoming cruise, our son will finally be old enough to not go to the nursery and play with his big sister in the Oceanear club.

Hello everyone!!!

We just booked a few weeks ago! SOO excited!

We've been on 2 previous cruises (NCL) but never a Disney! Needless to say, we are all super excited!

Traveling will be myself (Kim), my wife (M) and our daughter (Gracie). She'll be a month shy of 3 years old when we cruise (on my birthday :goodvibes). She loves her some Mickey and my goodness, lets not forget her Princess friends!

Can't wait to hear more from everyone.

Another family from CT joining you in April on the Wonder! My husband and I have cruised with RCL twice before but we are new to Disney. We will be bringing our girls who will be 16 months and almost 4yo when we sail. First cruise for them... I just learned about FE last night, can anyone point me to more info or to find out about them on this sailing?

My husband and I are looking forward to our upcoming Wonder cruise. Our past 2 cruises have been on the Dream which we have totally enjoyed. But we can't wait to be sailing out of the Port of Miami on the Wonder!

To date there has not been any mention of anyone doing a FE.... we were part of the FE on our last cruise and had a good time exchanging "gifts" and meeting everyone who was a part of the group. Anyone else interested in getting a FE group together?:rolleyes1

To date there has not been any mention of anyone doing a FE.... we were part of the FE on our last cruise and had a good time exchanging "gifts" and meeting everyone who was a part of the group. Anyone else interested in getting a FE group together?:rolleyes1

We would like to do an FE exchange, although there doesn't seem to be much interest yet. Maybe we can drum up some interest in the next few weeks, now that the holidays are behind us. :)

Also, has anyone heard about parking alternatives to the actual terminal at the Miami port, which is $20/day? I'm hoping that maybe some of the cruisers sailing before us out of Miami will have some recommendations.

We would like to do an FE exchange, although there doesn't seem to be much interest yet. Maybe we can drum up some interest in the next few weeks, now that the holidays are behind us. :)

Also, has anyone heard about parking alternatives to the actual terminal at the Miami port, which is $20/day? I'm hoping that maybe some of the cruisers sailing before us out of Miami will have some recommendations.

I agree that hopefully now that the Holidays are over maybe more fellow cruisers will be interested in a "FE". Only 93 days and counting..... :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter