3rd Times a Charm! Mar. 8-14..lots of pics

That's the rags to riches fountain!! If you stand in front of it it just looks like Cinderella but if you kneel directly in front of it it looks like she has the crown on her head (the one on the wall behind her). Just a little bit of trivia for you! :)

That's the rags to riches fountain!! If you stand in front of it it just looks like Cinderella but if you kneel directly in front of it it looks like she has the crown on her head (the one on the wall behind her). Just a little bit of trivia for you! :)

How cool. I wish I knew that. I would've done it. LOL! I think now that you say that though, I think I saw some people kneeling in front of it on Monday. LOL! I need to go back now and check it out. ;)

If you are walking out the back side of the castle it is to your left. I think by Tinkerbelles treasures. I can't say I ever noticed it in past trips, but stadning in line near it and the light on it, I saw it and told DH I had to go look. LOL!

OMG! You started yout TR already and you're on page 9! Whoa! Well everything looks great so far! I'm here for the ride! I finally started mine tonight. I still have to get pics from everyone else. Lord knows how long that'll take. LOL

The Cinderella pictures are beautiful and I love her Minnie dress! :cutie:

I just wanted to give you a heads up on the Cindy Fountain.. there was a thread on here that had this picture on it:
disneypics4143.jpg

...Ewww!

I hope you didn't get too close!

OMG! You started yout TR already and you're on page 9! Whoa! Well everything looks great so far! I'm here for the ride! I finally started mine tonight. I still have to get pics from everyone else. Lord knows how long that'll take. LOL

The Cinderella pictures are beautiful and I love her Minnie dress! :cutie:

Thanks. I'm still on day 1 though! it's taking me forever to go through the pictures. Plus I am trying to do a photopass book, so I have been doing that off and on too. I'm already past the 20 pages for the regualr book, but I have read of others pre-buying (which I did) and going up to 60 pages and not being charged extra, so I hope that holds true.
I am going to start yours tomorrow. Dh is already in bed, and I am just about to go myself. We had a long day here with a playmate for Claire, so we are all tired. Where's all that Disny energy I had? :confused3

I just wanted to give you a heads up on the Cindy Fountain.. there was a thread on here that had this picture on it:
disneypics4143.jpg

...Ewww!

I hope you didn't get too close!

Thats funny. Why on earth would people do that? And why didn;t the CM's stop them? Do they think they wil lget rich if they stick their feet in there? :confused:

Finally it was our turn to see the Big Cheese and his gal! :cool1:

meetingmickeyandminnie.jpg

niceMinnie.jpg

goodolMickey.jpg

mickeyminnieandclaire.jpg

Now there should be one more picture, one with me in it..but I had given DH the camera and he can’t take a picture to save his life :sad1: . LOL! ;) He took it and I said the flash didn’t go off, and he said, “I took it”. Sure enough no picture was there. :sad2: Thank goodness the photopass guy got one with me in it. (DH wouldn’t get in most of the pictures for some stupid reason) :confused3

While we were in line DH said he wanted to go to Space Mountain next and have Claire ride it. I told him the height requirement was 44 (Claire is 42 inches) but he swore it was 40. So to appease him we went over there next. :rolleyes: I was right (of course, LOL) She couldn’t ride it. :) We walked over to BuzzLightyear and the wait was like 30 minutes! :scared1: I got us a fast pass for later and we went on the Tommorrowland Transit Authority. Claire always liked this in the past, but this year she said it was stupid. LOL! :flower3:

Thanks. I'm still on day 1 though! it's taking me forever to go through the pictures. Plus I am trying to do a photopass book, so I have been doing that off and on too. I'm already past the 20 pages for the regualr book, but I have read of others pre-buying (which I did) and going up to 60 pages and not being charged extra, so I hope that holds true.
Hello there..
Great TR so far! loving all of the pictures.. It's nice to see her in a picture with BOTH Minnie and Mickey.. my son has yet to do that... Where was the picture taken? So maybe we'll try to go there...

Also, I wanted to ask about pre-buying the photopass book? I thought you were part of a photopass sharing group (or maybe I mis-read that???) Do you know how you can be part of a group and still pre-buy a photopass book? I'm confused.. hahahha

Thanks. Can't wait for what's coming up next in your day!

Hello there..
Great TR so far! loving all of the pictures.. It's nice to see her in a picture with BOTH Minnie and Mickey.. my son has yet to do that... Where was the picture taken? So maybe we'll try to go there...

Also, I wanted to ask about pre-buying the photopass book? I thought you were part of a photopass sharing group (or maybe I mis-read that???) Do you know how you can be part of a group and still pre-buy a photopass book? I'm confused.. hahahha

Thanks. Can't wait for what's coming up next in your day!

YAY! The board is finally back up. I sure didn't expect it to be down most of today. I thought it was going down for just a few hours last night.

Thanks. Yes I am in a photoshare, but I am the leader of my group, so when I pre ordered the CD, I decided (kind of on the spur of the moment) to get the photobook too. It came as a apckage cheaper than what you could normally get it for. I don't know how it would work if you weren't the leader. I know you supposedly can get additional books for a cheap rate, but I'm not sure they have to be the same book or not? And then you would have to pay your leader, plus the shipping, since it would go to your leaders house.

I do have another installment done. My computer is running slow, since I've been fighting with the photopass site all day. Boy does that site run slow, and it keeps having errors, and I have to start over. So frustrating. I was hoping to have my book done today.
I'll try to post it here soon, depending on if my computer will run faster or not. Sometimes I have to turn it off and restart it. (I should take it in for a cleaning or something, because it has been running so slow lately and my norton seems to be not running right either. The joys of computers. :eek:

Great updates. We loved CRT also.

What I am most jealous of..... MICKEY & MINNIE together. We never got Mickeys autograph and pics. My boys keep bringing it up.

I hope you got pictures with you and Claire. I think those are the most priceless. We are all just bug kids at Disney. I just want to go back. We have been home all of 8 days.

Keep the updates coming.

Thanks for sharing your great pictures.

Great updates. We loved CRT also.

What I am most jealous of..... MICKEY & MINNIE together. We never got Mickeys autograph and pics. My boys keep bringing it up.

I hope you got pictures with you and Claire. I think those are the most priceless. We are all just bug kids at Disney. I just want to go back. We have been home all of 8 days.

Keep the updates coming.

Thanks for sharing your great pictures.

I thought that Mickey and Miini were together in the judges tent? I've never gone to it, but I thought they were.
We caught them right behind the castle at Sir Mickeys during EMH hours. Not sure if they are normally there during EMH's or not?

The M & M pics are so cute. I bypassed most of the characters this time. Not sure why. Another regret. :headache: I think we're finally ready to order our Photopass. By Friday I should have the discs. The site is a PITA! Ugh!

Claire was much more into characters this trip, so we did alot of them. I think DH was pretty board with that. LOL!
That photopass site is awful. I've been working on my book and for thelat 3 hours I have tried to upload the last few pics of mine to put in it, and it keeps blanking out on me. UGH! I think they are loaded now, so lets hope I can get them dragged onto the pages and be done with it. I so want the CD, but 3 people in my share haven't gotten back with me yet. I hope they are almost done. I would like to have it soon and make some Easter cards with it.
I think some never come on Dis much, so they don't see the messages. :confused3

WOW!! I love all your pics of the castle--especially the view looking out the window!!

Have you ever ordered the photobook before? Just curious on your opinions/thoughts. I was thinking about preordering one with my Photopass.

Also, you (along with others) inspired me to start my own PTR!! Check it out in my siggy!!

Claire was much more into characters this trip, so we did alot of them. I think DH was pretty board with that. LOL!
That photopass site is awful. I've been working on my book and for thelat 3 hours I have tried to upload the last few pics of mine to put in it, and it keeps blanking out on me. UGH! I think they are loaded now, so lets hope I can get them dragged onto the pages and be done with it. I so want the CD, but 3 people in my share haven't gotten back with me yet. I hope they are almost done. I would like to have it soon and make some Easter cards with it.
I think some never come on Dis much, so they don't see the messages. :confused3

I got a great group of people. Everyone has been so sweet. Most were finished in a couple of days. What's the book like? When you get it will you show me? I considered getting one but I figured they'd limit it to a few pages.

WOW!! I love all your pics of the castle--especially the view looking out the window!!

Have you ever ordered the photobook before? Just curious on your opinions/thoughts. I was thinking about preordering one with my Photopass.

Also, you (along with others) inspired me to start my own PTR!! Check it out in my siggy!!

The quality is just OK. I got one 2 years ago. I did a scrapbbok last year and it took me forever, and buying all the cute stuff was costly. I would just buy it here and there when I had coupons for Hobby Lobby to try to cut cost.

I got a great group of people. Everyone has been so sweet. Most were finished in a couple of days. What's the book like? When you get it will you show me? I considered getting one but I figured they'd limit it to a few pages.

You are limited to 20 pages. I just put my code in, and it charges 10 for shipping and it did charge me for each additional page I made. I had heard a guy just do this last month and was charged no shipping and no additional page charge. UGH! But I know the full price of the CD has gone up in price since then too. So this book is really costing me more than I wantd to pay. LOL! But I did a scrapbook last year and put mega bucks in it, and actually just finished it before my trip this year, so the is less time consuming, I guess? I don't think I'll do it again, since I need more than 20 pages, and I really restricted how many pics I put in the dumb thing.
I'm mostly mad there is a shipping charge. I thought that was included in the price of the book when you pre ordered. Maybe I'll write and ask before I put the order through.

Here she is on the TTA

TTA.jpg

We decided to make our way over to another “big girl” ride, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. I took a few shots on the way over.

minnineandmickeytopiary.jpg

waltDisneystatue.jpg

As we walked through Adventureland, we noticed that Aladdin’s Flying Carpets was just walk on, so we hopped on. :banana:

aladinscarpetride.jpg

aladinscamel.jpg

I suggested we hit Pirates too. Claire said “it’s a stupid ride”. What happened to my little girl who used to love pirates! :confused: I made her ride it anyways. It was walk on too. They were even sending empty boats. She seemed to enjoy it, but did make the comment that she didn’t want to ride it again.

yoho.jpg

pirateladies.jpg

heredoggy.jpg

JackSparrow.jpg

I think this year she was more “scared” :scared1: on some things, and in the beginning of pirates when they say “Dead men tell no tales” she was a little spooked.

We then went over to Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. The line said 10 minutes. :woohoo: I think that was just about how long it took to walk directly through the queue. LOL! It was walk on, but the queue walkway is a bit long.

BTMR.jpg

We were put right up front. She loved it too. It was fun, and it was neat being in front. I don’t think I ever sat in front on that before.

I asked while we were riding if it was scary, and she just keeps staring ahead and says “I Love It!!” :lovestruc

It was getting pretty late now, and Claire said she wanted to leave. But I insisted we go back and ride Buzz with our fastpasses.

buzzlightyear.jpg

I had originally heard that this ride was going to be shut down for the 1st 2 days of our trip for refurbishment. I don’t know if they got done early or what, but it was open, and I was happy. This is one ride we like to do on an EMH night because the line isn’t too long. This was the longest I had ever seen the line on an EMH night, so that is why we got the FP’s. The standby line was still about 20 minutes when we returned too. We got on pretty fast with the FP’s and enjoyed it as always. And once again I beat DH’s score!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter