3rd time silver cruiser.

tnkrbell

DIS Veteran
When we went on our last cruise when we arrived in our room, there were gifts on the bed for being a castaway club member. Will we get something on our third trip also?

We were on the cruise in August silver level. We got the striped tote with rope handle. It is really cute. I used it on CC day.:)

The silver, gold and black (platinum) totes are for the Bahamas and the Caribbean cruises. The backpacks are for Alaska and maybe European cruises. Beach type cruises get the tote, adventure type cruises get the backpack. I would rather have the backpack for all cruises but the totes have improved from the first batch they gave out.

The silver, gold and black (platinum) totes are for the Bahamas and the Caribbean cruises. The backpacks are for Alaska and maybe European cruises. Beach type cruises get the tote, adventure type cruises get the backpack. I would rather have the backpack for all cruises but the totes have improved from the first batch they gave out.

Photos shown here are from European cruises on the Magic.

I'm glad to hear that. Those initial batches were terrible.

On our second cruise we got castaway Cay thermoses, Black and red backpack, and Key chain!! I loved them!! Im so excited to see what we might receive this trip!!!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes

We got the backpacks on the inaugural Southern Caribbean. I guess they had some left from the European sailings.

Can anyone returning from a Fantasy cruise comment on what your Castaway Club gift was? We leave in two weeks, and I need to know if I need to pack a backpack or beach bag/tote. Thanks so much! :goodvibes

Slightly Off Topic Question : We are silver and doing a B2B cruise in January. Will we get the gifts both cruises? I know they would be the same each time but since there is two of us, it would be great to have one each

I was on the Fantasy in May and I received the silver gift of a gray striped beach bag with a zipper and rope handles. We loved it for CC day. I also received a wipe off board and one other thing I can't think of right now.

DW will love a new beach tote. This is our 6th cruise (10/18 Fantasy) so gold this time around. I have seen the silver version pic but not a gold one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter