3rd Annual Canobie Lake Park meet--Sunday, June 24, 2007

TLinden16

Scotty and Ray at Jelly Rolls are the best!
Hey New Englanders,

Who's up for the third annual Canobie Lake Park meet. This year, we will be having the meet on Sunday, June 24th. We've had a blast at the meet the past two years, and have so much fun hanging out together, riding all the rides.

So, if you came before, come on back and meet us again. If you haven't joined us before, you don't want to miss this one.

Details on times and meeting places will be announced closer to the date of the event.

Official meet times:

11:00 a.m.--In front of the Carousel, which is right inside the entrance to the right. (Please note that I will not be at this meet because my ride thinks singing at church is more important than getting me to the meet on time--hehe).

12:30 p.m.--the International Food Plaza

5:00 p.m.--at the big fountain behind the entrance to the sky ride, not far from the Vertigo Theatre

It seems like we have a smaller group this year, so we may even decide not to bother with the 5:00 p.m. meet if we are all hanging out together anyways.

Yay, count me in! I wanted to come last time but had to miss it. So, I just put June 24 on my calendar. DS10 would likely be with me.

But of course!!!! You know how he loves hanging with us....and he absolutely loved that Surfing ride last year....he wouldn't miss this for anything!!! Gets him in the mood for JR!!!!

I am going to put it on my calendar too! I hope that I can go! If so, it would be me and my DD (5) and DS (1). NO DH because he works on Sundays. Sounds like an awesome thing to do with the kids!!!!:thumbsup2

put me on the list too - just added to my calendar - thanks for the headsup

WooHoo :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Nothing like flying chunks and meeting up with 'ole friends...that's what I always say :goodvibes

Miss Julia and I will be there for sure :thumbsup2 .

I'm pretty new to the DIS, but this sounds like fun. :yay: Subscribing so I can get the details.

This is the 3rd CLP Meet and they have been a lot of fun in the past. So glad you are going to try to make it & :welcome: to the DIS!!

WooHoo :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Nothing like flying chunks and meeting up with 'ole friends...that's what I always say :goodvibes

Miss Julia and I will be there for sure :thumbsup2 .

ROFL!!!!!!

I havent been able to make one of these yet, but I'm trying for this year. :thumbsup2 Hopefully darn spring sports don't get in the way.

:cool1: :cool1: Hope you can make it!!! Do the boys play softball??

Does anyone recall what the crowds and wait times were like on the previous two Canobie DIS meets?

:cool1: :cool1: Hope you can make it!!! Do the boys play softball??

They both do soccer but that should be done by the 24th. However we are already starting a week later than planned due to the fields not being ready because of the weather, and we never know how many rainouts/make ups we will have. Last year it was so bad they just finally said the season is over, no more games, LOL!

Then theres tball for Colt and baseball for Cam. That usually goes more toward the end of June. But we don't have a schedule yet (try outs were just today) and again theres the whole make up issue if we have a rainy spring. :rolleyes: My stressful time of year is beginning. :headache:

Thanks for the heads up, Magiroux! :love:

Chris & I will try to make it!

Patrick is off on the class trip to Europe, I'll have to check his travel dates.

Bringing our refillable cups!

Jean & Chris

Thanks for the heads up, Magiroux! :love:

Chris & I will try to make it!

Patrick is off on the class trip to Europe, I'll have to check his travel dates.

Bringing our refillable cups!

Jean & Chris

No 'trying' just do it!!! You have to be there. So, can we safely assume that Patrick is going to Europe to avoid us this year?? Understandable.
Now, we have to round up Angus and family!!!!

No 'trying' just do it!!! You have to be there. So, can we safely assume that Patrick is going to Europe to avoid us this year?? Understandable.
Now, we have to round up Angus and family!!!!

Don't breathe too easily just yet, he just may be available! :teeth:
Being the concerned, involved parents that we are, I don't recall his departure date!
I have to think of blandishments & bribes to wheedle him into going with us..now let's see...lovely girls...Fraggles?

Yep, I need Janice my partner in cryin' ! :eek:

Jean

Yes, we need Chris and Jean with us this year! Woot woot.

I'll PM Aengus about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter