30 Rock Thread!!!

Yes, the whole susan surandon thing was weird, silly but just weird.
Gosh I am going to miss Jack Donaghy!! I don't want to think about his character leaving.

I am with you on Parks N Rec. I adore that show, and am glad it has taken off the way it has. It was fun to see the Harvest Festival episode, the whole Indian curse was OMGHILARIOUS. And YES! Andy and April are so cute together, I love Aubrey's character so much!! Also, Ron Swanson is THE MAN! :rotfl:

About the Office. I love that they brought Holly back for Michael; I missed her! No one else on the planet is perfect for Michael like she has been. The episode where he took off and she was helping to search for him by inadvertently thinking like him.. was great! Do you think they would have Michael leave the show without it being painfully funny?
Also, with Will Ferrell, I think that is what is going to make his appearance so fun on the show, he has the qualities that should make it funny.as.heck. I am a HUGE fan of the British Office so I was slightly disappointed with the US Office when it started, then fell for all the characters and had to get over it not being the same show...BUT one thing they are missing is the painful humor...like Larry David painfully awkward humor that I love. Hopefully that comes back. :)

I :love: Thursday Night TV! :) But I am going to miss out this week because I will be away... but pls do post on here because I will catch up over the weekend for sure! :thumbsup2

Ron is def my favorite Parks and Rec character, although I love them all. It is so awesome to see how much they've grown and come into their own in such a short amount of time. I could not stand Tom in the first season but adore him now.

I watched The Office from the very beginning, so I can not give up on it now. I have found last season and this season disappointing, although I do enjoy certain storylines, especially the Holly storyline. I am trying to have faith in the writers that they will make Steve Carell's exit painfully funny, and will write good stuff for Ferrel. I hope, I hope, I hope. I watched the British version of The Office after the very short season 1 of the American Office. The British version was soooo good.

As for 30 Rock, I don't want to think about Jack leaving either! Did you see Alec Baldwin in that Disney picture they recently released, where he's the magic mirror from Sleeping Beauty? I don't know why but it really tickled my funny bone.

Anyone who likes Adam Scott needs to check out the show "Party Down" on Netflix. It's got an R rating, but it is hilarious. I think it was a Showtime show. Jane Lynch is in the first season, and as usual, is phenomenal. It's only 2 seasons, but I loved it. It's about a catering company to the rich and famous in L.A.

I quit watching The Office a few years ago. It just got a little too silly. I didn't give Parks and Rec enough of a chance, I need to start watching on Netflix. My dad is a HUGE 30 Rock fan, but he enjoys Parks and Rec more.

This weeks episode of 30 Rock was ok. There were some funny parts, but I like the usual format. Poor Jack couldn't catch a break, usually it's Liz. And it's fun to see the strategies they are using to cover Jane Krakowski's pregnancy.

I have to agree with the PP who said the Susan Sarandon story line was odd.

Party Down was great. I didn't like it as much once Jane Lynch left. Her character was the best. I think my least favorite character was Roman, which was odd because I loved Martin Starr's character in Freaks and Geeks. I think the show was on Starz.

My favorite 30 Rock line in a while:

He's a gay shark. Like that actor who played Jaws.

I don't know why that struck me as so funny, but I laughed for quite awhile. Solid episode. I enjoyed Der Mentalist, the people whose jobs don't exist anymore, Liz figuring out Tracy is close by. I liked seeing Liz's agent back to. She stuck with him? Of course she did.

OT:
CANNOT WAIT FOR WILL FERRELL ON THE OFFICE! after seeing the mini commercial at the end of this week's show I am beyond excited!! :banana:
Also, w00t for Michael and the way he proposed! It was a lot of fun!!

30 Rock this week was good! :laughing:
I adore Will Arnett (devon banks, the gay shark!!!!!!!! LOL!!!) and was glad to see him back on the show! (I am a big Arrested Development fan, BIG!!)

T.W.I.N.K.S. (the fellas that like other fellas network)
B.A.B.Y. (the network)

'Remember when a movie was a fella in a hat running from a fella with no hair?'

OT: Parks and Rec!! Leslie is awesome and love her! That was the second time someone touched her breast in an awkward way.. omg I lost it!
Andy's camping idea, was so heartfelt and I wanted to go camping with him!

OT:
CANNOT WAIT FOR WILL FERRELL ON THE OFFICE! after seeing the mini commercial at the end of this week's show I am beyond excited!! :banana:
Also, w00t for Michael and the way he proposed! It was a lot of fun!!

30 Rock this week was good! :laughing:
I adore Will Arnett (devon banks, the gay shark!!!!!!!! LOL!!!) and was glad to see him back on the show! (I am a big Arrested Development fan, BIG!!)

T.W.I.N.K.S. (the fellas that like other fellas network)
B.A.B.Y. (the network)

'Remember when a movie was a fella in a hat running from a fella with no hair?'

OT: Parks and Rec!! Leslie is awesome and love her! That was the second time someone touched her breast in an awkward way.. omg I lost it!
Andy's camping idea, was so heartfelt and I wanted to go camping with him!

I know! I am very excited for Ferrel's stint on The Office after seeing that little preview.

I thought The Office was the best of the 3 Thursday night shows I watch this week, hands down. Loved Michael's proposal. Do you know what voice they were doing when kneeling on the floor? At first I thought it was Kermit the Frog, but then the wording sounded like Yoda. But they know how to do Yoda voices. That was the only thing that had me scratching my head a bit.

I forgot about that movie line in 30 Rock. Made me laugh and also had me thinking WTH? Oh Hank...

Also loved Liz asking for directions during the LA riots. Oh my goodness.

I love Leslie too! And Tom's idea of camping is the only way I'd ever go camping. I loved Ron's scary fireside story: "And when she looked in the backseat, she saw that, even though it was her own private property, she'd still have to take it in FOR A STATE INSPECTION." :lmao:

YES! Liz's hooker list was too much! I actually thought, hmm if I were a prostitute and had to make a list mine would be almost similar. LMAO!
Tina Fey has a new book out. Have you heard anything of it? I haven't yet. Just saw an ad in a NY magazine that she was doing a book signing...

The whole proposal on The Office was fitting. I cried from the second he brought her to where Tobby announced he was going away for good... and loved that they were Yoda speaking during the actual proposal. FITTING!

Ron Swanson's State Inspection Ghost story was the best! I cracked up so loud I scared my husband. :happytv: Also, I would go camping from the Sky Mall too..cuz I don't camp either! My motto is 'Camping is like going on vacation like a homeless person.' LMAO!!

My very favourite part was Jack's speech: "I am secure in my athleticism, my masculinity, and my rectal integrity"

I laughed just thinking about Alec Baldwin trying to keep a straight face delivering that line. The read-through must have been hysterical!

My very favourite part was Jack's speech: "I am secure in my athleticism, my masculinity, and my rectal integrity"

I laughed just thinking about Alec Baldwin trying to keep a straight face delivering that line. The read-through must have been hysterical!

:rotfl:
TOTALLY HYSTERICAL!

YES! Liz's hooker list was too much! I actually thought, hmm if I were a prostitute and had to make a list mine would be almost similar. LMAO!
Tina Fey has a new book out. Have you heard anything of it? I haven't yet. Just saw an ad in a NY magazine that she was doing a book signing...

The whole proposal on The Office was fitting. I cried from the second he brought her to where Tobby announced he was going away for good... and loved that they were Yoda speaking during the actual proposal. FITTING!

Ron Swanson's State Inspection Ghost story was the best! I cracked up so loud I scared my husband. :happytv: Also, I would go camping from the Sky Mall too..cuz I don't camp either! My motto is 'Camping is like going on vacation like a homeless person.' LMAO!!

I too thought to myself, Yeah, I'd charge about that for snuggling.

No, I did not hear Tina Fey had a book out, I will have to check that out.

Love your camping motto. So right on, IMO!

:rotfl:

Well, I have no time to do much these days, my husband had hernia surgery so I have the kids 24/7. I was not able to pay much attention to the 30 Rock 100th episode/clip show. I did, however, get Tina Fey's book, Bossypants, on audio. I think I will start listening to it soon.

I just wanted to put how much I enjoyed Parks and Rec. Everything about it these days is awesome. I loved Leslie being matched up with Tom (I knew it was going to be someone inappropriate, but didn't think it would be Tom). I loved her then going on a douche-vestigation. :rotfl2: Tom was SO AWESOME this episode. With his list of food slang (Fork is a food rake), and his three wishes. And his song about dating Leslie. Awesomesauce.

I love Ben and Leslie so much, can't wait for them to get together. Love, love, love that Leslie asked him out then was kinda bummed that he didn't accept but then just, generally went on with business. I love her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter