30 Rock Thread!!!

Just heard that Tracy Morgan will be missing for a lot of this season coming up, Dec 10th he had a kidney transplant.

It's fitting since my quote of the day is from Tracy Jordan himself:

"If I won an Oscar everyone would have to respect me. My obituary would read: Oscar-winner, instead of children's soccer heckler."

:lmao:

Just heard that Tracy Morgan will be missing for a lot of this season coming up, Dec 10th he had a kidney transplant.

It's fitting since my quote of the day is from Tracy Jordan himself:

"If I won an Oscar everyone would have to respect me. My obituary would read: Oscar-winner, instead of children's soccer heckler."

:lmao:

That's a shame! I hope he's doing OK. I wonder how they'll explain his absence on the show.

I didn't know he was sick until I heard about the transplant and my dad told me that that is why they addressed diabetes in one of the shows a while back. Do you remember when he is at Dr. Spaceman's office and Dr. Spaceman says "I don't know how to say this Tracy. dIbeteese." And Tracy says, "Diabetes?" :rotfl:

Also Grizz had a transplant too, not too long ago. I guess diabetes really is rampant in the African-American community. I just hope they both end up ok when it's all said and done.

Didn't know that Grizz had surgery too.

SPOILER!!

About Tracy: he will be missing from 2-3 episodes coming in March, and they'll say he had a great thing happen to him and he has a nervous breakdown. (which sounds fitting if you ask me!) :thumbsup2

Two of the best quotes from tonight's repeat!

"I am Reaganing" :happytv:

and

"She took all the people away. Sex makes the people go away!" :happytv:

and they all take place in 5 minutes of one another.

:rotfl:

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
I CANNOT WAIT!
The twitches, sleepless nights, republican banter. As you can clearly see I have been having Jack Donaghy withdrawals. LOL

This board has to get back up and lively again!!! :happytv:

:rotfl: FANTASTIC EPISODE!!!! :rotfl:

OMG ARE JACK AND LIZ IN LOVE!??!?!!??!!? :lovestruc

Their sit down with Jeffrey Weinerslav was awesome, especially the conversations NOT TO have in the office!!

Some great great great quotes!!

'Your blood tastes like rootbeer'

"a cat rodeo in a gay guys apartment'

'JACK AND ELIZABETH DONAGHY HIGH SCHOOL TEEN DRAMA FOR THE ARTS AND FEEEEELING!' (her Boston accent/Drew Barrymore was SPOT ON!)

'The Y, that dark place under the bridge shaped like a wishbone'

I missed the thread, it was an awesome episode!

"Tracy, you are going to die ..... when I tell you who I've been dating."

"Now, this could literally kill you. Lollipop?"

Also, have any of you seen the Barefoot Contessa episode where she cooks a charity auction dinner? AND ALEC BALDWIN IS THERE TO SHOP FOR HER????

Best.Episode.Ever.

YES! That was a great episode!

Cannot wait for tonight! :happytv:
30 Rock has a new episode and it sounds HILARIOUS! :lmao:
The Office & Outsourced too - I can watch Todd -Ben Rappaport- from Outsourced all day! He is a hawty hottie. :cloud9:
Parks n Rec is on, yipee they are back- Love Andy!!
Now if we could just get Seinfeld to come back on Thursday! :rotfl:

I'll be on here later tonight to post my reaction to the episode of course! :) TTYL!

Great episode! They are officially CableTown :(

The opening scene was hilarious! :lmao: SNART!!!!!

bahahaha! Then singing to Billy Joel!!! LOL

'I rode in on a white horse you made me leave in the lobby!'- Tracy Jordan

'if i had to hug you i'd angle it to give you no ****' LMAO, oh Liz, I had said that to a guy once!

OMG! Mel Gibson's island, and he hangs with John Gosling!!
:happytv: :lmao: :rotfl:

Did Alec Baldwin look almost HOT in that last scene with Tina? wow, he might be going back to his hot self!!

Ok now off to snuggle with my DH and watch Outsourced. :lovestruc

Haven't seen last nights' episodes yet, and don't watch Outsourced, but I'm a huge Parks and Rec fan. LOVE Ron Swanson. :lovestruc Still have this quote in my head from last week, from his pyramid of greatness.

"Fish! For sport, not food. Fish meat is practically a vegetable."

The thing is, my political leaning are mostly conservative, leaning toward libertarian, so I love Ron Swanson and Jack Donaghy and how they poke fun at that sector.

A political 30 Rock line that really makes me laugh was when Dennis described himself as a a fiscal liberal, social conservative. :rotfl: Who says that?? Dennis Duffy, that's who. :thumbsup2

Haven't seen last nights' episodes yet, and don't watch Outsourced, but I'm a huge Parks and Rec fan. LOVE Ron Swanson. :lovestruc Still have this quote in my head from last week, from his pyramid of greatness.

"Fish! For sport, not food. Fish meat is practically a vegetable."

The thing is, my political leaning are mostly conservative, leaning toward libertarian, so I love Ron Swanson and Jack Donaghy and how they poke fun at that sector.

A political 30 Rock line that really makes me laugh was when Dennis described himself as a a fiscal liberal, social conservative. :rotfl: Who says that?? Dennis Duffy, that's who. :thumbsup2

You'll like last night's episode of 30 Rock. The opener between Liz and Jack looking at the building is just plain awesome.

OT: Did you watch Parks n Rec last night?
"You had me at meat tornado."

I couldn't get enough of the pyramid from last week, the first episode was epic! A friend of mine posted this to fb and now I am posting it here for you :)

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/01/21/ron-swanson-pyramid-parks-recreation/

Uhm, can you say Duke Silver is awesome? :D I love him! :lmao:

What did you think of Outsourced last night? Poor Charlie!! And what happened with Asha being his love interest?

I know I felt so sorry for Charlie. I think he's trying to move on from Asha, she's not going to go against her traditions.

I know I felt so sorry for Charlie. I think he's trying to move on from Asha, she's not going to go against her traditions.

The one thing I wished they did do was to have Charlie mad at Todd for more than 1 minute. Make it something interesting in the storyline of those guys.

You'll like last night's episode of 30 Rock. The opener between Liz and Jack looking at the building is just plain awesome.

OT: Did you watch Parks n Rec last night?
"You had me at meat tornado."

I couldn't get enough of the pyramid from last week, the first episode was epic! A friend of mine posted this to fb and now I am posting it here for you :)

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/01/21/ron-swanson-pyramid-parks-recreation/

Uhm, can you say Duke Silver is awesome? :D I love him! :lmao:

That chart is THE BEST. Oh, I love it, thank you for posting it!

Duke Silver, hubba hubba. LOL

Leslie Knope rocked it this week. I recently rewatched the possum episode. I love the end of that one, when Ann comes home, and Leslie breaks down. "It went all through your house and touched all your bras".

That chart is THE BEST. Oh, I love it, thank you for posting it!

Duke Silver, hubba hubba. LOL

Leslie Knope rocked it this week. I recently rewatched the possum episode. I love the end of that one, when Ann comes home, and Leslie breaks down. "It went all through your house and touched all your bras".

Rob Lowe was pretty great on the show too. I was surprised! Not that I am not a fan of his, but his character on the show previous to this season was.. meh at best. But this season he is fun to watch! Love Parks n Rec!

And to keep it on topic, I am looking forward to 30 Rock this week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter