30 Rock Thread!!!

They poke a lot of fun at Canadians, good thing we have a sense of humour. ;)

But why do they make us sound like extras in the movie Fargo?

They really do, don't they?

Accents have never been 30 Rock's strong point. Julianne Moore, anyone? Avery's Maryland accent was fun.

QUOTE=KellyWasHere;39983269]OW! You're breaking the extra bone all Canadians have in their hands!![/QUOTE]

This was the funniest quote of the show. I almost peed!

I love Canada! But I also love when they take digs at Canada. LMAO I am an equal opportunity laugher, I laugh at everything. :lmao:

I will be missing tonight's episode, unfortunately. I made plans with this girl I do not want to hang out with! OMG I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

This was the funniest quote of the show. I almost peed!

I love Canada! But I also love when they take digs at Canada. LMAO I am an equal opportunity laugher, I laugh at everything. :lmao:

I will be missing tonight's episode, unfortunately. I made plans with this girl I do not want to hang out with! OMG I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Were you able to tape or DVR it? It was fun. Emily Dickinson, the cat. And Jack's FAIL at negotiating.

Were you able to tape or DVR it? It was fun. Emily Dickinson, the cat. And Jack's FAIL at negotiating.

We dvr'd it and am going to watch tonight. Cannot wait! Missed out on all my favorite Thursday night shows. My DH and I are going to have a date night and watch them all snuggling on the couch. :cloud9:

I'll update you on what I think this weekend I am sure. :)

Have a great Friday! It's warm outside and have been taking the longest breaks at work just to soak it all in.

OMG this episode was HILARIOUS. :happytv:

Jack's fail at negotiating was priceless. At the end with Cabletown, how he was doing the silence and faces with the orange was perfect. His whole rant about the baby to the night nanny was funny too.

Liz always tries to give into spinsterism. DON'T LET IT HAPPEN!! But last night she was in rare form with the fanny pack, oversized hoodie, banana clip and yes, the giant orange cat. When she let Emily Dickinson free from Jack's office and goes OMG she just got taken by a hawk (I am paraphrasing) I cracked up and fell off the couch! :lmao:

Looking forward to next week's episode! Hopefully I will be home to watch it.

Is Jane pregnant or just had a baby or something, I noticed the past few episodes she is hidden or behind people or props a lot? Anyone know?

I rewatched it last night. When Liz and Anders kiss to It's Never Too Late For Now, or whatever it's called, oh how I laughed and laughed. And Pete in Loverboy!!

OMG this episode was HILARIOUS. :happytv:

Is Jane pregnant or just had a baby or something, I noticed the past few episodes she is hidden or behind people or props a lot? Anyone know?

Yep, Jane is pregnant. And she must really be showing now because this episode in particular, she was hidden from the chest down. One scene is really obvious, she is standing behind Kenneth who is sitting in a chair and he is completely blocking her stomach. So look for more strategic placement as the season goes on.

Did anyone notice on last week's episode, when Jack was in his office showing the fully voice activated tv to someone (I can't remember who) and it kept messing up everytime he gave it a command?. Gosh, I wish I could remember the whole scene. Anyway, when the people walked out of the room after seeing the presentation blow up in Jack's face, Jack muttered "Crap" and the tv turned on to "Keeping Up with the Kardashians". I thought I was going to die! It was so subtle, but hilarious!

We had never watched this show. always saw it up for so many awards, but never understood why.........til now.
we got netflix a few months ago, and we have watched season 1-4 of 30rock!! and omg it is hilarious!!!!
what season are they in now?
I am waiting for season 5 to come on netflix because if that is the season they are in now, I want to watch from the beginning!
but this show :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
love it!

Did anyone notice on last week's episode, when Jack was in his office showing the fully voice activated tv to someone (I can't remember who) and it kept messing up everytime he gave it a command?. Gosh, I wish I could remember the whole scene. Anyway, when the people walked out of the room after seeing the presentation blow up in Jack's face, Jack muttered "Crap" and the tv turned on to "Keeping Up with the Kardashians". I thought I was going to die! It was so subtle, but hilarious!

Yes I caught that, it's little things like that that make this show so funny. :worship:

Yep, Jane is pregnant. And she must really be showing now because this episode in particular, she was hidden from the chest down. One scene is really obvious, she is standing behind Kenneth who is sitting in a chair and he is completely blocking her stomach. So look for more strategic placement as the season goes on.

Wow, these past few weeks I've been thinking about how FANTASTIC she looks, I didn't even notice that she had anything hiding her. I can usually tell when actresses are pregnant because their faces seem to get fuller or something. But with Jane I was actually thinking her face was getting just more "glowy". Pregnancy really agrees with her.

I am in major 30 Rock withdrawl. It doesn't help that comcast won't add the most recent episode to On Demand. I always delete the episodes off my DVR because I know I can catch them on On Demand. Not anymore!

They did add ¡Qué Sorpresa! yesterday, so I rewatched that. I love Jack's new boss, Hank Hooper. Everytime I walk through our grocery's bakery section, they have a huge display of naan, and I always hear him in my head "Speaking of new experiences, I ate at an Indian restaurant last night. I had naan!" with that great big goofy smile.

Also, if I am ever pregnant again, I am going to tell everyone I got "jacked big time".

:rotfl2:

I am in major 30 Rock withdrawl. It doesn't help that comcast won't add the most recent episode to On Demand. I always delete the episodes off my DVR because I know I can catch them on On Demand. Not anymore!

They did add ¡Qué Sorpresa! yesterday, so I rewatched that. I love Jack's new boss, Hank Hooper. Everytime I walk through our grocery's bakery section, they have a huge display of naan, and I always hear him in my head "Speaking of new experiences, I ate at an Indian restaurant last night. I had naan!" with that great big goofy smile.

Also, if I am ever pregnant again, I am going to tell everyone I got "jacked big time".

:rotfl2:

I am having withdrawals BIG TIME too. I watched the repeat last night and was saying through the whole episode, I WANT A NEW EPISODE!

If you get pregnant you definitely have to put a post with that as the header. I would die laughing. :rotfl:

I am having withdrawals BIG TIME too. I watched the repeat last night and was saying through the whole episode, I WANT A NEW EPISODE!

If you get pregnant you definitely have to put a post with that as the header. I would die laughing. :rotfl:

I will do it. :rotfl2:

Fun episode last night. jennas-side.com

We watched this week's episode last night (I've got strep and haven't been able to stay awake later than 7pm..but feeling better today!)

JENNAS-SIDE.COM (PRICELESS!)

Gay Jack absolutely killed me. 'Going both ways in football.' :rotfl2:

It's my way till pay day!

I have been looking forward to The Office with the Will Ferrell appearance... so excited!!

How are you? I haven't been on the boards much other than emails. Ready for Spring yet?? I AM!!

It was a good episode. Not the best, but enough funny bits. The Susan Sarandon storyline was odd.

I more look forward to Parks and Rec these days. I just love Adam Scott and Leslie Knope is my absolute favorite female character on TV, yes, even more so than Liz Lemon. Say it ain't so! :laughing:

I am also looking forward to Will Ferrel's Office stint. I am a little nervous too. I find so much of his stuff is so funny but some of it is way embarassingly off too. I have to have faith that this will be the former. I am also bummed that they seem to be going in the direction of a mushy ending with Michael Scott, that he will follow Holly when she leaves. I like mushy Michael, but I don't want his time on the show to end that way. I want it to end with him obnoxious, as that is his main qualities.

I am SO ready for spring to be here. I think we're going to attempt a picnic tomorrow, my oldest daughter keeps requesting we go on one. I'm sorry you've been sick! I hope you are on the upswing soon!

Yes, the whole susan surandon thing was weird, silly but just weird.
Gosh I am going to miss Jack Donaghy!! I don't want to think about his character leaving.

I am with you on Parks N Rec. I adore that show, and am glad it has taken off the way it has. It was fun to see the Harvest Festival episode, the whole Indian curse was OMGHILARIOUS. And YES! Andy and April are so cute together, I love Aubrey's character so much!! Also, Ron Swanson is THE MAN! :rotfl:

About the Office. I love that they brought Holly back for Michael; I missed her! No one else on the planet is perfect for Michael like she has been. The episode where he took off and she was helping to search for him by inadvertently thinking like him.. was great! Do you think they would have Michael leave the show without it being painfully funny?
Also, with Will Ferrell, I think that is what is going to make his appearance so fun on the show, he has the qualities that should make it funny.as.heck. I am a HUGE fan of the British Office so I was slightly disappointed with the US Office when it started, then fell for all the characters and had to get over it not being the same show...BUT one thing they are missing is the painful humor...like Larry David painfully awkward humor that I love. Hopefully that comes back. :)

I :love: Thursday Night TV! :) But I am going to miss out this week because I will be away... but pls do post on here because I will catch up over the weekend for sure! :thumbsup2

Anyone who likes Adam Scott needs to check out the show "Party Down" on Netflix. It's got an R rating, but it is hilarious. I think it was a Showtime show. Jane Lynch is in the first season, and as usual, is phenomenal. It's only 2 seasons, but I loved it. It's about a catering company to the rich and famous in L.A.

I quit watching The Office a few years ago. It just got a little too silly. I didn't give Parks and Rec enough of a chance, I need to start watching on Netflix. My dad is a HUGE 30 Rock fan, but he enjoys Parks and Rec more.

This weeks episode of 30 Rock was ok. There were some funny parts, but I like the usual format. Poor Jack couldn't catch a break, usually it's Liz. And it's fun to see the strategies they are using to cover Jane Krakowski's pregnancy.

I have to agree with the PP who said the Susan Sarandon story line was odd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter