30 days of Disney!

disneygirl520

Adventure is out there!
I did one of these along time ago, but I know there are new people here on the teen boards as well as some veterans who may not mind participating again.

Day 1: favorite character

My favorite character is Chip (as in the chipmunk not the teacup) Chip and Dale just crack me up, they are my favorite characters to meet in the parks and their classic cartoons always make me smile.

Please join in, I will post a question daily :)

Haha, this is a good idea. I think it inspired a 30 Disney movies in 30 days event for myself.

Day 2: your favorite princess

This is ridiculously hard for me to answer, but I'm one of those people who has to pick one. I have to go with Ariel, I just love her. She has been one of my favorites for a long time, let's just say I dreamed of being a mermaid my entire childhood.

I'm not a teen but I want to play too :)

Day 1 - Mickey Mouse
Day 2 - Cinderella

Day 1 - Can't narrow it to one, but I'll say Simba, Flynn Rider, and Eeyore. Ans oof course, some of the Marvel heroes.

Day 2 - Merida, and Belle

Day 3: your favorite heroine

Mulan, she's just amazing. To take her fathers place in the army and save China this makes her my favorite.

I did this last time! Glad I can do it again too

Day 1: Ariel
Day 2: Ariel

Day 3:
Probably Rapunzel, as I think she's so brave to turn against her "mother" and follow her dreams

Day 3: Either Mulan, because she was brave enough to do what she did in spite of the possibility of death, and doing so broke tradition, or Merida, because she didn't just go along with what everyone wanted her to be, and she was willing to do what ever it took to make things right.

Day 1:Peter Pan!I love how when I watch his movie I feel like I'm 5 years old again!
Day 2:Aurora
Day 3:Mulan,definitely.
Day 4:Prince Philip

I'm joining in!
Day 1: Minnie Mouse
Day 2: I can't pick one... Rapunzel, Ariel, or Cinderella
Day 3: Rapunzel again :upsidedow
Day 4: FLYNNNNN RIDERRRR... or should I say Eugene :love:

4: Either Flynn Rider - the first sarcastic/actually funny prince, or Aladdin, because, well, I don't know.

1. Tinkerbell I LOVE TINKERBELL!!!!!!!!
2. Merida
3. Mulan (I was going to switch 2 and 3 but realized Mulan isn't a princess)
4. Aladdin

Day 6: your favorite animal

Mushu now I know he's a "dragon! Not lizard" ;) but that's still an animal in my book :)
I'm trying to pick different characters for these otherwise I will just end up saying Mulan or Chip for almost all of the questions :)

(I hope others are still playing along since no one answered yesterday's.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter