3 year old...need park hopper?

christih

Earning My Ears
I need an opinion of people who have done disney with a 3 year old

We are NOT stay on Disney property and are going to all 4 parks...my question is...do we necessarily need park hopper tickets? We are gonna do 2 parks and have a day off and then do the other 2 parks.

I'm really not sure if my DD could go all day long...from opening to closing and not have any type of break.

If you leave the park and come back on the same day...for instance
MK at 8 leave at say 2 come back at 5 for the evening....do we need a park hopper for that? Or can you re-enter the park the same day without it???

Last question I promise!
IF we do get a park hopper...and we leave the property, do you have to pay to park all over again? What if you drive to the different parks on the same day? Do you have to pay to park again?
BTW does anyone know exactly how much it is to park ?

we use disney transportation so I'm not sure on parking, but I thought I read if you show your ticket you don't have to pay a 2nd time, but not sure if that applies to entering other parks.

As for park hopping, it may be different because we stay onsite but we do it almost every day of our trip, last time my kids were 3 and 5 months, now they are 5 and 2. We usually head back to the resort sometime after 1pm, often not until about 3pm. The kids nap, we take showers, etc. and then head back out btwn 4-6pm. So, yes, we park hop with young kids but its all a matter of how much you want to do and see while you are there.

We were there in Jan and it was $8 to park. You were able to move from one park to another without paying the fee again- just show your parking stub for that day.

Shell

I believe that it is $8.00 to park. You only pay once per day. Keep your stub for when you come back and you will not be charged again. As long as you have your stub you can park for free at any Disney park when you return. (note that Disney resort guests get free parking).
If you leave a park and plan on returning get your hand stamped at the exit. You can then return to the same park anytime that day and it is not considered park hopping. Park hopping is only when you want to go to more than one theme park a day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter