• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*3 Month Pen Pal Letter & Twist Exchange Sign Up-Feb. Mar. & April*COMPLETED!!!

Stay warm Julie. Our weather has been weird, and I am hoping it doesn't rain during Easter.

Stay warm Julie. Our weather has been weird, and I am hoping it doesn't rain during Easter.
WE might actually have sun for our Easter :) I remember being lil tyke and having really cute Easter dress and not being able to wear it because we had 6 ft of snow or frost on ground. If I was lucky I might get to wear my Easter dress for my Birthday in June

Checking in. It is really hectic at work. People put off doing their taxes and are just now coming in.:hourglass

The weather here is great and I have to be inside so much.:sad:

Patsy, thank you so much for the nice note and the dressing mix -- looking forward to trying it! I'm mailing out today.

Happy Easter Everyone!!!! :cutie:

Thank you to those who had checked in, everyone else, please check in for the upcoming week when you get a chance. :goodvibes

I'm here. Sun was shining and Temps were actually comfortable.

Reminder....next Saturday is the send by date. Please post here once you have sent out your exchange.

I'm here! :goodvibes The good weather has caused things to speed up on our farm everything has gotten busy -- sorry for not checking in sooner. Hope everyone had a beautiful Easter!

My letter and twist is leaving my mailbox in the morning and will be on its way. I have enjoyed this exchange and hope to participate again in the Fall. Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Spring and Summer! :wave2:

Thank you for the update Heather.

Thank you Jiya for my gift card, and for the lovely card. It was nice getting to know you. Hope to have you join in this exchange again. Take care! :goodvibes

Reminder-next Saturday is the send by date. Please remember to post here once you have sent out your exchange, and as you get them.

Hope everyone had a nice week, and a better weekend!

This coming Saturday is the mail by date.

I miss writing to my pen pals already. But if you have signed up for the next round, I will be sending you your pen pals info. tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter