*3 Month Pen Pal Letter & Twist Exchange Sign Up-Feb. Mar. & April*COMPLETED!!!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Please post here once you have sent out your letter, and twist, and as you receive them. Please also check in weekly. If you will be away during the exchange period, please let me know. Please have all mailings for the month of April sent by Saturday April 11th.

Sign ups for the following three months-May, June, and July are now up if anyone is interested in joining in for that round.

I'm here. Got a cute St. Patricks day card from Cindy today.

Thank you Patsy for the letter and pineapple goodness! Yum!

Can't wait to send my letter and twist -- I did something really fun last weekend that is eco friendly and budget friendly too!

I rec'd my letter and twist from Patsy! Thank you so much for the cake decorating sugar designs! So fun! And, thank you also for the gifts for my DSs. They love them! :)

I rec'd my letter and twist from Patsy! Thank you so much for the cake decorating sugar designs! So fun! And, thank you also for the gifts for my DSs. They love them! :)

You're welcome! I had ordered one of the sets for my kids as well. Happy Easter!

Ok who ordered the white crap outside my window and covering my bunny mobile. Yes I live in Ohio and yes I know what snow is but I want sunshine and green grass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter