3 kids 2 dogs wife and myself!

Ok now that I'm home :( I'll wrap this up. On last Wednesday we slept in a while and went over to catch the day time parade with fastpasses. It was delayed due to the wether. after the parade our next two were not until much later so we decieded to try and go over to Epcot and try and use our fastpass for test track we got last week. Get there and it was broken again! so we just jumped on mission space again to kill a few min and see if they could get Test track running again. Got off went over to test track and they were testing it. Waited about 20 min and they announced the ride testing wasn't going well and it would be down for a while so we threw in the towel and went back over to Magic Kingdom and do the other two fastpasses, one for Seven Dwarfs mine train again. I'm sure glad I got Fastpasses for it, wait times were all the way up to 150 min. numerous times while we were there. No way I'd wait for that ride for 150 min! after that we rode tea cups at my sons request then went over and rode a few other walk on rides while waiting for Space Mountain. After Space mountain it was dark and the night time shows were starting so we decided to high tail it and get out before the crowds.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 12
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 12
Thursday was another "easy" day. Woke up late wife didn't feel too great today but she still got up and headed over to Blizzard Beach with us and did most of the things she wanted. Didn't get any pictures that day on the phones since we were at the water park. I told the family I was going to do summit plummet since I hadn't rode it before since I was getting old and might chicken out in the future...lol...so my son decided to do it with me the first time. I thought for sure he would chicken out when we got up to the top, but he jumped into the waiting pool and took off down the slide when the cast memeber told him to go. I was shocked. He was so excited to tell his sisters that my middle daughter decided she wanted to do it to, so we went back later in the day again. stayed out there until the park almost closed then called it a day. During the dog days of summer I think going to the water parks later is definatly a good way to go. We really didn't feel the heat too bad.

On Friday we decieded to try and go get a souvenier for my son at Hollywood studios that we couldn't find anywhere else. since we were there we went ahead and did Rockin Roller coaster. SInce the line was so long the two daughters and myself decided to do single rider and the wife and son didn't want to do it. (wife was still feeling bad). then we looked up test track and it was open so we caught the bus to Epcot and was finally able to use the fastpass for it they gave us last week. Then we headed back to the camper for a little rest.

We had all the fastpasses for later in the day at Magic Kingdom. Wife stayed back since she was still sick and we wanted to close down Magic Kingdom so the kids and I were going to go do our fastpasses for splash mountain and another ride on the Mine train. The first didn't expire until 3 and we thought we could catch the buses and boats in plenty of time if we left a little before 2...I was wrong. We didn't get to Splash mountain until 3:20 but the cast member let us get on anyway. when we got off I saw that Mine train was down (I think due to wether) so we had until midnight to catch it which was good since my wife would have missed it. We decided to try and catch Peter Pan again. My middle daughter wanted to meet him and we could never catch him. Finally we got him! After that we went back to the camper to pick up the wife and rest for a couple more hours.

We got back to MK and we had a good viewing spot for the Electric parade with the fastpasses, then we caught the night show and fireworks from the same area. after we grabbed a quick bite to eat and went ride Mine train and it was night time this time, so it changed it up alittle bit. then we were able to make it back down and meet Mickey which made my wife's vacation. (I didn't know that Mickey talked now...not sure if I like the talking or quiet mickey more)

Then we decided to call it a night.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 6
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 6
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Saturday was supposed to be wrap up day and pack up slowly to leave first thing Sunday Morning. That didn't happen. we woke up real late then decided to catch breakfast at Trail End (where I got to put my feet up finally) then we decided to ride the bikes over to Wilderness lodge to check it out (and look for my son's souviner we still couldn't find). Saw a lot of wildlife on the trail.

Then we were still on the hunt for that darn souvaneir and we were told they had some at Coronado sprins so we caught the bus to Downtown disney to look there and then caught the bus to Coronado since it wasn't at downtown and finally got it. On the way back the kids wanted some treats downtown so we spend a few min. there and then headed back to finally pack up the camper. then we ran to down to the off site souvaneir shops for a few last min. things and made it back over to the campgournd hooked up and ordered trails end take out and caught the fireworks and water parade one last time on the beach. It was one long pack up and rest day!

Sunday we cried as we left and made the 14 hour drive back (which I'll never do again) it took us 19 hours due to unexpected wrecks and road construction. we did make it home finally!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 12
Hey there! We were your neighbors at 1736 from Tuesday to Sunday of last week! What a coincidence. We had the little popup camper with lots of bikes lying around. We didn't go to any parks so we were always around. Were you the Ragin' Cajun?? You helped my husband when we came in - we are still newbies with the camper:)

Hey there! We were your neighbors at 1736 from Tuesday to Sunday of last week! What a coincidence. We had the little popup camper with lots of bikes lying around. We didn't go to any parks so we were always around. Were you the Ragin' Cajun?? You helped my husband when we came in - we are still newbies with the camper:)

Of coarse I remember you guys. that was us. Small world.

How great is this?!?!

Loved the trip report. Thanks so much for sharing about your visit and the PHOTOS!!!

I shed a tear too when we leave.

Of coarse I remember you guys. that was us. Small world.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter