3 kids 2 dogs wife and myself!

cajuned79

Earning My Ears
So I'm not very good at keeping up with trip reports but I'll try and post some pics here.

Left home on the 7th for work in Mobile until Friday and took a few stops on the way. At Lake Griffen State park now checking in to the Fort Tomorrow until the 26th!!

Not too bad of a trip so far, but did have some bad luch with one tire yesterday afternoon and fell about 80 miles short of where we wanted to be, but caught back up and got to Lake Griffen today. Stopped near Monticello FL yesterday at the formerly known as KOA Tallahassee east Camp ground (switching over to Good Sam). Not too big, but good enough to stop for the night.

I'll try to post every once in a while when I'm not having too much fun!

Just get there safe and sound, ed, and then update us if you can. You're on vacation, brother! Bama Ed

Well we got here safe and sound finally!! No more road or tire troubles thank god!

Got here around noon and outer site was open. Dropped the camper off and went get some groceries. Now we're Washing clothes from this week and setting up camp.

Here's a few pics so far

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 59
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 57
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 62

Congrats and Welcome Home!

Which loop are you in? The pic looks like a Full or Preferred site.

j

Have a great vacation! What part of LA are you from?? I'm from Hammond, but lived in Lafayette for many years! :-)

Thanks for the pics and you guys have fun. Like Ed said, vacation first and post some later if you have time.

So we went to Epcot yesterday and did test track soaring and a few other rides in the morning and the kids didn't feel like doing anything in the countries. Just have to get to some of them next week. So we decided to take a nap and go swimming and catch the camp fire sing along last night

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 33
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 33
Today we attacked magic kingdom in the morning in time to see the opening show. First time any of us see it. Knocked out a lot of rides before the crowds got there.

Made it back to the camper early afternoon for a nice nap and plan to catch the fireworks tonight from the beach.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 44
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 38
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 38
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 38
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 38
Good pictures of the opening show, cajuned79. How did you get to the MK from the Fort? Big boat? Little boat? Drive? Bus?

Bama Ed

You have cute kids and bet they're having a great time. Perfect age to make wonderful family memories.
Have a wonderful vacation at the Happiest Place in the World!

Bama Ed

I followed some advice from one of the wise folks on this board...we left the camper around 7 for an 8 opening took the small boat to the contemporary then walked over to MK...got there about 7:35 and in plenty of time to be front and center...and still got to ride jungle cruise BTMR and splash mountain with almost no one in site

You have cute kids and bet they're having a great time. Perfect age to make wonderful family memories.
Have a wonderful vacation at the Happiest Place in the World!
Thanks

We're having a great time when we're not trying to kill each of the kids!

They're perfect ages for them to get on each other's nerves most of the day too!

So today started a little slow the wife had a flat on her bike. She decided to walk to and catch the bus as the kids and I rode slow. I think her new Fitbit counting steps had to do with it...I did offer for her to ride mine and I'd walk.

Did manage to snag a couple deer on the way up though!

Hit rockin roller coaster first my sons first time on it and he survived...lol...he said he wanted to get something g that said I survived rockin roller coaster. He didn't want to brave tower of terror though but my oldest did for her first time and even though there was a little glitch at the end and we were held up for a few min I think she liked it.

The park closed early today for a private party so we stayed until about 4 to get most of the stuff in and well have to catch fantasmic on another night

Then got back and got us a few turkeys this afternoon

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 35
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 34
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 33
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 33
Looks like your having a great time. Great memories being made and adventures being had! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter