3/25/2013 - "Wonder"-ful Cruise to the Caribbean!

delauzons said:
Hi! My family of 5 will be on this cruise with my in-laws. We would love to do a fish extender. We did one last year on our 7 night Magic cruise. We had so much fun! It's me-47, my husband Chris-47, and our 3 daughters-Alli- she will be almost 18, Amanda who will be 14 and Alyvia who will be 8. We are DVC members and love everything Disney!

Welcome!!!

3/25/2013 Yay! We are booked and I made my final payment just now!

I work in downtown Miami, I can see the Port of Miami (behind the American Airlines Arena) from my office window. Right now Carnival and Royal are docked. I am going to just jump for joy when I see the Wonder pull up in December. Am I the only one that is a little too excited? 143 days to go! It is killing me!

I hope DCL will continue sailing out of Miami. Maybe different Caribbean locations Jamaica? More Puerto Rico stops?

Me, DS 14, DD 5, DD 4

We just put a cabin on hold. We have a 4 year old and a 7 year old. We are deposited on the Fantasy, but when I saw this sailing out of Miami and the price, we jumped on it. First Disney experience.

Thank you Leahmichl for getting back to me. Does anyone else have either a quad or two connecting doubles they are looking to cancel, and that we may be able to take over reservation. Please private message me.

3/25/2013 Yay! I am going to just jump for joy when I see the Wonder pull up in December. Am I the only one that is a little too excited? 143 days to go! It is killing me! 4

VERY EXCITED HERE AS WELL!!!!!!!

:santa:We are leaving in 25 Days for Canaveral and can't wait to see the ship decorated for Christmas! Never been this time of year.

Hi! My family of 5 will be on this cruise with my in-laws. We would love to do a fish extender. We did one last year on our 7 night Magic cruise. We had so much fun! It's me-47, my husband Chris-47, and our 3 daughters-Alli- she will be almost 18, Amanda who will be 14 and Alyvia who will be 8. We are DVC members and love everything Disney!

Your in! Just add your cabin number if you have one yet!:thumbsup2

Hi gang,

Just wanted to check in to say we have just about 3 months left. So excited!!:cool1::cool1:
We typically cruise from Port Canaveral but we live in South Florida and having the ship sail from Miami is a real treat. :goodvibes

Your in! Just add your cabin number if you have one yet!:thumbsup2

Ok finally found my paperwork. We are in cabins 2594 and 2596. So excited! We are me and my husband and our 3 daughters-Alyvia-8, Amanda-14, and Allison-17. Thanks!

So stinkin' excited!

Just snagged an upgrade to a category 4B, GTY.

I was so hoping we would be able to get a verandah; now we just have to play the waiting game on our stateroom # (sorry FE participants).

I'll be sure to share once we know...

golfnsuch said:
So stinkin' excited!

Just snagged an upgrade to a category 4B, GTY.

I was so hoping we would be able to get a verandah; now we just have to play the waiting game on our stateroom # (sorry FE participants).

I'll be sure to share once we know...

If you dont mind me asking, is it a big price difference?

Hey all!

My family (well, minus my high school stepdaughter) will be joining you all on this cruise for our Spring Break! My wife and I are both teachers and we have a daughter who is 4 (will be 5 when we cruise) who loves DCL!

Haven't been on the Wonder since 99, so it will be nice to be back on her to enjoy Spring Break!

I host a Disney trip planning podcast, so hope to catch a bunch of you onboard! :)

Mike

Just curious if we have an updated FE list. My family likes to make gifts so we want to start soon so would love to get an idea how many.

Great! Thanks! I didn"t know that existed! Not too many of us! Is there a facebook page or a meet planned?

delauzons said:
Great! Thanks! I didn"t know that existed! Not too many of us! Is there a facebook page or a meet planned?

There is a Facebook group! The link is earlier in this thread. I'm on my phone so I'm not sure how to link. I'd like to do a meet if anyone has anyone else is interested!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter