3/18 Wonder: The Very Merry Unbirthday "Lovely Cruise" **PICS!**

Thoroughly enjoyed your report. All of your pics are amazing. You were able to show some different perspectives that I haven't seen before on other tr's. Thanks for letting us live vicariously through you and your family. :goodvibes I love reading tr's to find out what others do and what tips they have to share. I have 7 month to go until the Magic for me and my family. :hourglass

Can't wait to read your Oct. report. I would say "hurry back and post" but I don't want to rush your vaca. :rolleyes1

I saw your stateroom sign (which was great BTW) and was wondering if you created the Disney Character Border yourself or printed the sign on special paper. Also, where did you find the print font?--it looks just like Disney's lettering.

Thanks for the great report. My family and I are looking forward to our first cruise in 28 days aboard the Magic!!!

Yes, I did create the character border myself. In Word, I just copied and pasted each individual picture (they are all clip art from Disney clip art sites) and positioned each clip around the edge. It took a bit of time, only b/c I had to format each individual clip to place it where I wanted. The font I downloaded and installed from mickeyavenue "dot com" website. They have a bunch of disney fonts and pirate fonts, and fonts from the theme parks! Now I have to make a new one! :)

Hi
Thanks for the super trip report read it all this afternoon .
Your kids are so cute always smiling on the pics .
PLEASE write a report when you come back from your oct cruise ????
Will you be able to keep your promise on buying less shutters pics lol...lol I'm the same as you are crazy about those shutter's pictures :thumbsup2

:banana: A new TR is certainly forthcoming!!! I have sworn I will NOT go crazy in shutters this time! Let's hope I can keep my promise.....:rolleyes1

Thoroughly enjoyed your report. All of your pics are amazing. You were able to show some different perspectives that I haven't seen before on other tr's. Thanks for letting us live vicariously through you and your family. :goodvibes I love reading tr's to find out what others do and what tips they have to share. I have 7 month to go until the Magic for me and my family. :hourglass

Can't wait to read your Oct. report. I would say "hurry back and post" but I don't want to rush your vaca. :rolleyes1

No! That's OK! I can't *WAIT* for Oct. 4th to get here! I have soooo much to do, it's scary!:scared1:

Yes, I did create the character border myself. In Word, I just copied and pasted each individual picture (they are all clip art from Disney clip art sites) and positioned each clip around the edge. It took a bit of time, only b/c I had to format each individual clip to place it where I wanted. The font I downloaded and installed from mickeyavenue "dot com" website. They have a bunch of disney fonts and pirate fonts, and fonts from the theme parks! Now I have to make a new one! :)

Thanks so much!! I found the Disney fonts and some Disney Clip Art and have created a Stateroom Door Sign. Thanks again for your help and hope you enjoy you next cruise!!

Wow, i just spent a few hours reading this, and loved it, I'm planning a 7 day western trip, for nov 2008... our first disney cruise, this really helped alot, I'm a bit worried about the crowds though...

Wow, i just spent a few hours reading this, and loved it, I'm planning a 7 day western trip, for nov 2008... our first disney cruise, this really helped alot, I'm a bit worried about the crowds though...

Crash..it depends on when you go in November. Around Thanksgiving....very busy...the first couple of weeks, not so much.

This cruise was completely sold out (and being in Spring Break week during season...about as busy as it can get)...I have to say but with two exceptions the crowds were always manageable. Those exceptions were, of course the Mickey pool and deck surrounding it (on any given day at just about any given time), and also Beach Blanket Buffet at breakfast and lunch crunch times. Other than that, the ship was plenty spacious and we never really felt crowded. Hope that helps alleviate your concerns a bit. (Tip for Mickey pool: it gets very empty around early dinner seating time but we saw it closed at that time twice. Don't know if it was coincidence or not....)

Enjoy your cruise next year!:thumbsup2

Hey loyal subscribers!

Just wanted to pimp out my new trip report (from the 3 night Wonder October 4th through the 7th) and let everyone know I posted the first installment.

You can find it here: The Adventures of Mom's Booty

Enjoy!!!:thumbsup2

Loved the report -- spent all evening reading it and was about halfway through when I realized it was from March of 07! By then I was hooked and had to finish!
Very detailed and great tips! Thank you so much!

You're welcome..and thank you for reading!

From what I can tell, not a whole lot has changed on the Wonder since then...so it is still pretty relevant. We were back on in Oct '07 and it was basically the same experience (and just as wonderful!).

Glad you enjoyed it!!!:goodvibes

Why thank you...we sure will have fun!!

I'm spending my day beginning to pack while watching the Rays and the Bucs.
Ron is at Home Depot as I type cleaning them out of paint chips!:rotfl2:

Yah!! Can't wait the TR! Are you doing a pre-tr this go around? Say yes....please....:yay:

No....(sorry!)
Everyone else from our meets thread is doing a PTR (that's them littering the front page...Double Dip Delight), but I don't have enough to talk about in advance since I do everything at the last second!:rolleyes1

I'll tell you what though, the TR will be around in about 3 short weeks!!!!:thumbsup2

No....(sorry!)
Everyone else from our meets thread is doing a PTR (that's them littering the front page...Double Dip Delight), but I don't have enough to talk about in advance since I do everything at the last second!:rolleyes1

I'll tell you what though, the TR will be around in about 3 short weeks!!!!:thumbsup2

That's okay...I know how it is getting ready to go on vacation. At least I know I can look forward to your TR!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter