• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

29th July 2015 - Disney Dream - Why Dip Once When You Can Dip Twice??

Just wondering what everyone I splanning for Castaway Cay days. I am thinking of booking a spa service for my mom on Serenity Bay. I am also going to try snorkeling.

Just checked the rental prices, and there Are savings to booking items online. I think we are going to reserve the 2 day getAway package to save a bit of money on the rentals. I know there are some who will want to snorkel on both days

LAST, LAST MINUTE FE GROUP

:badpc::badpc:UNCLE:badpc::badpc:

Okay I think I am a reasonable bright, college educated adult and I hereby officially give up on the private messaging on this blog. So here is the deal. If you want in on the last,last minute FE group please email me at RuthLowenthal@comcast.net with:

Your room number
Number of people in your room
Names
Ages
If you prefer to give your gifts out on a certain day.
Your email you want the list sent to

I will put together the list of what I have end of day Thursday and we will go from there. I think at this point we have 3 or 4 participants so hopefully we can have something for each day. Those who are in one of the existing groups are also welcome to join - a way to use up the extra FE gifts you got just in case. :)

I am already in three fish extender groups so my husband is already going to kill me for the full suitcase of gifts so if you need one more cabin to add to your fun just let me know and I'll join too. LOL

LAST, LAST MINUTE FE GROUP

I sent emails to everyone I have heard from so if you did not get an email from me this morning I did not get the email you sent me. Let me know- we do not want to leave anyone out.

Just wondering what everyone I splanning for Castaway Cay days. I am thinking of booking a spa service for my mom on Serenity Bay. I am also going to try snorkeling.

We will be renting bikes, and possibly renting a water tryke..? We will also be snorkeling! It'll be 2 days of water fun for us! :)

Can't wait!!! :flower:

We will be renting bikes, and possibly renting a water tryke..? We will also be snorkeling! It'll be 2 days of water fun for us! :)

Can't wait!!! :flower:

I hope the weather cooperates! We have only been during off season when it's too cold to swim

I hope the weather cooperates! We have only been during off season when it's too cold to swim

Yes! Been checking the forecast for Castaway Cay... On Thursday there is a 40% chance of rain and Saturday 20% with temps in the mid 80's I think we are good! Super excited to sit my big butt on that beautiful island! :lmao:

Yes! Been checking the forecast for Castaway Cay... On Thursday there is a 40% chance of rain and Saturday 20% with temps in the mid 80's I think we are good! Super excited to sit my big butt on that beautiful island! :lmao:

It has been so hard to work today! Seriously, starting to count down!

We want to wish everyone safe travels to the beautiful sunshine state & Port Canaveral! We're lucky enough to live here and spent yesterday at the beach for our Castaway Cay warm-up. To All : Have a Blast! Stay Safe! And don't forget to re-apply your sunscreen =)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter