29th July 2015 - Disney Dream - Why Dip Once When You Can Dip Twice??

LAST, LAST MINUTE FE GROUP

:badpc::badpc:UNCLE:badpc::badpc:

Okay I think I am a reasonable bright, college educated adult and I hereby officially give up on the private messaging on this blog. So here is the deal. If you want in on the last,last minute FE group please email me at RuthLowenthal@comcast.net with:

Your room number
Number of people in your room
Names
Ages
If you prefer to give your gifts out on a certain day.
Your email you want the list sent to

I will put together the list of what I have end of day Thursday and we will go from there. I think at this point we have 3 or 4 participants so hopefully we can have something for each day. Those who are in one of the existing groups are also welcome to join - a way to use up the extra FE gifts you got just in case. :)

Okay I think I am a reasonable bright, college educated adult and I hereby officially give up on the private messaging on this blog. So here is the deal. If you want in on the last,last minute FE group please email me at RuthLowenthal@comcast.net with:

Your room number
Names
Ages

I will put together the list of what I have end of day Thursday and we will go from there. I think at this point we have 3 or 4 participants so hopefully we can have something for each day. Those who are in one of the existing groups are also welcome to join - a way to use up the extra FE gifts you got just in case. :)
Glad I am not the only one who found it confusing to message on here! I was like I am good with computers...what the heck! Just sent u an email.

Glad I am not the only one who found it confusing to message on here! I was like I am good with computers...what the heck! Just sent u an email.
I couldn't agree more. I was getting so sad that I couldn't figure it out. I will be sending my e-mail in the morning. So grateful that I am now able to communicate. :)

Figured out how to start private group message if anyone else wanted to be added to last last minute FE group send me a message or reply to me on here.

Any of you driving to port? If so, are you planning to pay the toll fee pass thing at the car rental agency? Or pay as you go? I'm starting to obsess about the little details now...now that it is getting so close...

Any of you driving to port? If so, are you planning to pay the toll fee pass thing at the car rental agency? Or pay as you go? I'm starting to obsess about the little details now...now that it is getting so close...

We are driving to the port. Our plan is to park in the deck by the DCL terminal. We parked there during a previous cruise.

Will you be paying the toll fee/s as you go? Or purchase the toll fee pass thing from the car rental place...I am assuming you are renting a car...unless you are from Florida..and already have the pass..?

Thanx! :flower:

Will you be paying the toll fee/s as you go? Or purchase the toll fee pass thing from the car rental place...I am assuming you are renting a car...unless you are from Florida..and already have the pass..?

Thanx! :flower:
Oh sorry, I didn't understand what you were asking. We are from North Carolina and driving down, so we don't have the Florida toll pass. We will just pay any tolls we come upon.

We always pay the tolls. The only way the prepaid tolls are worth it is if you will be doing a LOT of driving through them. They are usually manned so you don't need change. But I always have some just in case.

Your room number
Names
Ages

Katie Hale you need 10 post and then I can add you to group convo. Just post 8 more post.

Just wondering what everyone I splanning for Castaway Cay days. I am thinking of booking a spa service for my mom on Serenity Bay. I am also going to try snorkeling.

Just wondering what everyone I splanning for Castaway Cay days. I am thinking of booking a spa service for my mom on Serenity Bay. I am also going to try snorkeling.

This will be our 3rd (and 4th...thanks to the double dip) time at Castaway Cay. We were there before when the water was cold, so we are so excited to get in the warm water!! Just today, I got our daughter a disposable underwater camera to use. :boat:

I am getting your emnails so thank you. I am slammed at work but will try to get the list together tonight and send it to your emails tomorrow. If you do not have a fishe extender yet you have a couple of options - go to amazon and so next say shipping or go to pintreset and look at how you can make your own. You can get the holder at any container store and then decorate it yourselves. pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter