• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

29th July 2015 - Disney Dream - Why Dip Once When You Can Dip Twice??

Looks like a few late joiners missed the fee group. It is a lot to manage so if the people who have the original FE group do not want to add I understand and thank them for a,, the work they did.

With that said if there are five or six people I would be willing to do some last minute organization of those folks so there kids could still have a little something every day. If the original group is willing to add please private message me and in the mean time if any late comers want to this also private message me. if we can get enough families I will see what I can coordinate.

If I can organize a cruise on 10 days notice this should be easy.

Just curious...how is it that some of you do not know your stateroom assignments yet? Is it b/c you book on a guarantee stateroom category? How exactly does that work? Is it cheaper? Thanx!! :flower:
Yes. That's right we did book a guaranteed stateroom cabin. It was cheaper to go this way. That is why we decided to do it this way. But I am very nervous waiting to see where we are assigned too.

Hi everyone! We are first time Disney Cruisers and I just learned about the fish extender groups. Is there room for a family of four with 2 cute little girls? Ages 4 and 8? I thought this would be something cute for them to do and remember on their first cruise. Thanks everyone for your help! :)
Thanx! Will have to look into that...b/c "cheaper" works for me! :)

Can a ta do this? Or is it only when you book directly w/Disney?

Haha...it's the excitement of the unknown! On the bright side...you're on the ship! Being on the ship (anywhere on the ship!) is better than not...so even if it's the makeshift room on those loungers...hey, we'll come join you! Lol!!

Yes, a travel agent can book the guarantee staterooms for you.

I am confused, was the above comment for me? Is there a fee to do the fish extenders groups? We are already booked for the cruise 7/29- 8/3 in room 9548. Thanks for your help.
No, sorry. I'm not sure why it responded to yours too. The comment was for the other person asking about cabins. There is no cost to be in a FE group. Looks like someone was willing to put together another FE group. You do need to make 10 posts to get private messages about the FE groups. (they can be posts about anything)

Thanx! Will have to look into that...b/c "cheaper" works for me! :)

Can a ta do this? Or is it only when you book directly w/Disney?

Haha...it's the excitement of the unknown! On the bright side...you're on the ship! Being on the ship (anywhere on the ship!) is better than not...so even if it's the makeshift room on those loungers...hey, we'll come join you! Lol!!

Yes, we used Costco to book the VGT and hopefully will get a nice cash card a few weeks after we return!

Absolutely come join us on the loungers! :rotfl:It's still looking like that's where we'll be! :laughing:

Got my cabin assignment today!! Got a 5C! Was my first time doing a VGT and very excited I got such an upgrade!

I am confused, was the above comment for me? Is there a fee to do the fish extenders groups? We are already booked for the cruise 7/29- 8/3 in room 9548. Thanks for your help.
Thank you so much. I misunderstood. I am also new to this blogging thing, so I am trying to figure out how I know if I have been accepted into a group. I guess I didn't realize that there could be more than one group on the boat. We are so excited for our cruise, so if it doesn't happen no worries. Just thought I would at least try. :)

Looks like a few late joiners missed the fee group. It is a lot to manage so if the people who have the original FE group do not want to add I understand and thank them for a,, the work they did.

With that said if there are five or six people I would be willing to do some last minute organization of those folks so there kids could still have a little something every day. If the original group is willing to add please private message me and in the mean time if any late comers want to this also private message me. if we can get enough families I will see what I can coordinate.

If I can organize a cruise on 10 days notice this should be easy.
If you do start an FE group I would like to join

Thank you so much. I misunderstood. I am also new to this blogging thing, so I am trying to figure out how I know if I have been accepted into a group. I guess I didn't realize that there could be more than one group on the boat. We are so excited for our cruise, so if it doesn't happen no worries. Just thought I would at least try. :)

I'm not sure how many groups are on the boat...I'm in two :flower1:. Typically the groups close once they get between 10-15 cabins. I know of at least 2 other groups, so there are at least 4 on the ship.

The group members will share their info in a private message, so if GeneralMax starts one, it will be in a private message.

Even if he doesn't, we are happy to exchange with y'all. We are also on deck 9. Keep posting and once you are at 10 messages, I can send you one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter