• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

25th Anniversary trip come find out the five W's

:hourglass So now is just a waiting game. I can't find that I mentioned surgery is schedule for 12/9. I don't see doing any updates on this report till after I am back to work. This is not a sad thing. I just haven't been in the right frame of mind. For those of you whose reports I am following. I might be more a lurker for a little while. Don't worry I will be back.

That all said. I did have a great weekend. My boss worked my shift on friday so I could spend time with my two kids that live in the area. It was a last minute get together. With everyone working different hours it makes it hard. It was not complete without my son Joe. (Don't read to much into the boss working for me. I have covered more then my share of shifts the last few months. She was more mad that no one would work my shift for me. She told me that she had it covered without letting me know she was doing it, or I would have worked.)

I do have some ideas about my trip. I think I have the first day all planned out. I think when I get back I will spend the next year making Disney days then putting them in place when date is closer. I never planned on this be a two year report. I hope some of you stay tune. And that I get more readers as the date gets closer.

Excited day. Been waiting nine months. Joe's welcome home ceramony was this morning. He has been serving since March in Afghanistan. I am sad that I wasn't able to be there. But slept better knowinghe was back in the States. Brenda, did you say your son is in TX. That is were Joe is. It really is a "small world after all". 27 more days and he will be home.

Happy to hear Joe is home safe and sound:goodvibes Good luck on your upcoming surgery. I hope it all goes smoothly.

Tomorrow is the big day. Surgery at 8 am. Getting our first real snow fall so the drive will be fun. I have to be there at 6 and we live abount 1hour and 1/2 away. Might not make it back on the dis till next weekend. But soon can start replanning our trip. :goodvibes

Wonderful news about son.

Tomorrow is a big day Hope you get lots of rest and all goes well. Glad you got the time with your kids before.

Keep those Dis dream in your head . Happy Holidays (in case you do not get back on till then)

Wonderful news about son.

Tomorrow is a big day Hope you get lots of rest and all goes well. Glad you got the time with your kids before.

Keep those Dis dream in your head . Happy Holidays (in case you do not get back on till then)

Thanks LB. I sometime wish I could get those Dis Dream out of my head. I even rolls my eyes that I have to bring Disney into everyday conversation. I just can't control it. :rotfl: Just the other day a coworker tried to say she was just as bad as me. It didn't take me long to prove her wrong. She is just into the Disney movies, toys, would love to make a trip to either DL or WDW. But that is were it stops. I seem to live, breath , dream, Disney.

Did you find the Snow White book? If so what do you think? It is ok if it didn't wow you like it did me. This is why there are so many choices out there.

Merry Christmas but I hope to hear from you before then!!

Challenge one out of the way. Surgery is done. Home for six weeks. Everything went very well. Now I just have to learn to let Chris do more. I feel bad making him get up everytime I need something. I'm bored so I need a lot. Any ways I am going to read better reports. See you all in your reports

I went looking for tbe book and did not find it right away. .so I put in on my holiday list..my mom slwats finds the thing I'm looking for..hoping to read it in the New year. .

Hope you are doing well snd every thing is good

So I got an idea to rent a RV and stay at Fort Wilderness. I got the idea from a different group. Thought from anyone. I know people have done this I just never read about it till yesterday. I will let you all know when I have time to check into it. Right now time on real computer is limited to how long I can sit up. Things are getting better. I went grocery shopping today. Only trouble I had was the electrical cart battery died on me. Chris pushed me to were they get plugged into. I walked to the last stuff that I needed, then went and sat while he finished. Hoping to start baking soon.

I know I know I have plenty of time to learn before my trip. 631 days or so! :goodvibes I was reading that you use MB for ME. So am I right in thinking that the band is already active? If it is does this mean if you are driving and trying to make RD do you still have to check in at resort? :idea:

Happy New Year to all my new friends!! Hope the holidays were full of families, friends, some relax time.
Not sure if anyone is still following. I plan to update my ideas either way. I know 600+ days is a long time to keep a ptr going.

Can I join in even though I'm late?

Back to read.

:welcome: Kat. I would be honored to have you follow. As for being late, no such thing. Besides I'm always late on yours. This is going to be the slowest ptr you will every see. If I knew my trip would be put on hold I never would have started. I try to come here to ask question when a new idea comes to mind.

After reading others experience at BOG I’m thinking of doing lunch for the braised pork. The pictures I have seen of the dinner entrees don’t excite me. Now the cupcakes they all do. I have no idea what I will get there. What is the latest time you can get in for lunch?

As far as my surgery goes, all is healing nicely. It is taking longer then I was told. Hip is back to being strong. Bone graft they say to give it a year. So no trip till 2015. I do think I will be changing jobs so no real countdown yet.

Hi, your title caught my attention, my DH and I leave in 17 days to celebrate our 25th Anniversary! I love to follow everyone's plans but I am terrible about posting mine. We are staying 2/17 - 2/21 at the Riverside, I switched us from the Sports because I am a AP holder and got a nice rate. Our ADR's are: Cali Grille, Raglan Road, Chef Mickey's and SciFi. We are doing Keys to the Kingdom and a Carriage ride. Finishing off our trip with the 5k Cinderella Royal Family Run. I threw this all together in the last 3 weeks, can't wait!

Hi, your title caught my attention, my DH and I leave in 17 days to celebrate our 25th Anniversary! I love to follow everyone's plans but I am terrible about posting mine. We are staying 2/17 - 2/21 at the Riverside, I switched us from the Sports because I am a AP holder and got a nice rate. Our ADR's are: Cali Grille, Raglan Road, Chef Mickey's and SciFi. We are doing Keys to the Kingdom and a Carriage ride. Finishing off our trip with the 5k Cinderella Royal Family Run. I threw this all together in the last 3 weeks, can't wait!

:welcome: Congratulations on 25 years! How exciting to be leaving in 17 days. They will go by fast. party: This party is begin held early to be sure we celebrate single digits. Why 1) I can go weeks with out getting back on dis 2) you might be busy getting ready to check. Please come back and share your trip with me if you don't do a report. If you do a report stop in and let me know please. I can't believe you got that together in 3 weeks. Love your ADRS. We did Chef Mickey our last morning on our first trip for breakfast. Seeing the characters was a nice touch. I know SciFi gets mix reviews. My daughter Elizabeth and I did this one during our Mother daughter trip and loved it. I did learn they have cute tables you can sit at instead of the cars. Just incase you want to stare in each others eyes. :rotfl2: I also had Raglan for last trip but dropped it due to change in our schedule. Hoping to try it this trip. I am interested in what you think of CR. I go back and fort on that one. Yah! for doing the Keys to the Kingdom and a Carriage ride. I don't think we are doing any extras this trip. Good luck on your run. We thought I might start running but Dr said my running days are done so maybe one day I will sign up to walk.

I can't believe I got to new followers this week. Thank you all that are following along. I keep thinking I need to just let this go as right now I have no real countdown. The other side says keep going you still have plans and ideas. Not to mention this keeps me from driving my hubby, Chris nuts with all my Disney ideas.

Okay, a little caught up.

Sandy, your family is beautiful...as is the grandbaby.

ADR's....I just looked at a few of them. LOVE Tusker House, Yak & Yeti and YACHTSMAN is our new favorite of all. We were not fans of 50's Prime Time in 2012 and Mark hated the grapefruit cake at the Brown Derby.

Okay, a little caught up.

Sandy, your family is beautiful...as is the grandbaby.

ADR's....I just looked at a few of them. LOVE Tusker House, Yak & Yeti and YACHTSMAN is our new favorite of all. We were not fans of 50's Prime Time in 2012 and Mark hated the grapefruit cake at the Brown Derby.

If you think they are cute let me post the latest addition.

This is Tobias James. His proud parents would be my son Anthony and his wife Rachel. He was born on Jan 19, 2014.

As my trip is now so far away, and feels so shorter I need to redo my ADRs. I think my AK day is set. Tusker House for a prerope breakfast, then Flame Tree for late lunch early dinner. It was hard to admit no Yak & Yeti. I have done both cs and ts in my two trips. As for 50's and Brown Derby they will have to wait. I don't think either would have made the list even if trip wasn't cut short.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter