25th Anniversary MagicBand

And the shipping was $7.95, which I thought was a bit high, so even with the DVC discount, with tax and shipping it was $40.

I guess I should have bought something else to get the free shipping. I guess they must load the new items around 3am then. I clicked right at 5 so they lasted about 2 hours, lol.

Edit: I just tried just now 12:21 eastern and they're available again! They must have made some more available! Quick, go click everybody!

Thanks for posting guys, I just ordered one as well!!! I got the red one, I am so excited!!!! I ordered that, the license plate frame, and the luggage tag. So excited, thanks again!!!

I planned on getting the license plate frame anyway so when I saw how close I was to the $50 I added the luggage tag, figured if I am going to pay for shipping may as well add something small to get me to $50 and get the free shipping.

They are all currently sold out on the app - I'm super bummed!

I ordered a pink and a red; should have done blue and red. Oh well. The wife wanted purple but that one was already gone when I first got on. I wonder if they'll have more on the web site next Monday?

I wonder if today was just a limited release since they are supposed to be available on site on the 15th and on the DVC Member website on the 18th.

They are all currently sold out on the app - I'm super bummed!
So am I. I totally forgot until just now and went on the app :(
I wanted the purple and then tried the pink :(
I guess I will wake up early on the 18th and try again :(

Now thinking I really want purple since it will wear better and not look so dirty.
Decisions, decisions.
Let me see if sold out.

I just bought a purple one!! :) looks like they are restocking. Just keep checking back!!

Woohoo I got some!! I'm so excited.

ETA: I got four, one of each color!! I bought two this morning (purple & blue) then went back in to get the other two colors (red and pink).

Last edited:
I set an alarm for 3am EST and bought 2 from the shop parks app. Ive decided the kids should get them to, so I'll definitely be setting another 3am alarm on the 18th for when they go on sale on the member marketplace.

Woohoo I got some!! I'm so excited.

ETA: I got four, one of each color!! I bought two this morning (purple & blue) then went back in to get the other two colors (red and pink).
What time did you make your last purchase?? Each color is showing OOS for me on the app.

My order says Call Customer Service :( on the website but I received an email confirmation. Wish me luck!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter