Ok so I do have another part to this trip report.. it’s the bloopers part! I not once, but 4 times got my feet stepped on my matt, he didn’t even know he was crushing my feet other then the fact that I was trying to shove him off my toes! And I also umm smacked my nose into one of the walls in the pirate caves—yes that was fun and funny too! And I umm threw my head to far back on golden zephyr and smacked my head on the seat(those seat backs come up really high!)….that’s a good impression to make on your date! And I stubbed my toe on a crack, and tripped once while walking --i don't remember where it was though!

So glad you guys had fun!

Would have loved to meet you all on Friday but I didn't get out of the shop until 6:15. No way I was gonna make it.

I was gonna quote you Matt but that would be a LONg quote! But then your drive was longer!

I cannot believe you drive so far. I live in NorCal and I am flying down! Maybe next time I'll drive but I am going to WI after DL so need to fly to get there.

I looked at the Plaza to stay at for my trip but I found the Quality Inn for a better price so we'll see how that is in 15 days!

I can't wait to hear more!!!

Would have loved to meet you all on Friday but I didn't get out of the shop until 6:15. No way I was gonna make it.

We totally understood. It all went pretty quick since those of us who made it had places to afterward. There will always be another time.

Matt are you a Utahn? If so where do you live ~ I'm in the N Ogden area but have lived in Layton and several places in Cache Valley. I can't wait to hear more! I'm glad you two found each other!

Ha ha, DisneyMomma! I wondered the exact same thing. I'm in Northern Utah as well. South Ogden is where I call home. My husband works for a company based out of Cache Valley and we have dear, dear friends who attended Utah State.

Ummmm.....Idaho? Montana? Wyoming? Colorado? Feed us here. I'm a lurker for the most part but I'm struck by your story! How absolutely, incredibly amazing for you. :)

Idaho is my first thought......have you ever driven to DL DisneyMomma? I don't even know how long it takes as we always fly. But, I do know how long it takes to drive to many places in ID.....so I think I can narrow it down. ;)

Gotcha.....thanks for the info, Funball. What a great story for the two of you. So exciting and simply lovely. :) :love::love::love::love::love:

Idaho is my first thought......have you ever driven to DL DisneyMomma? I don't even know how long it takes as we always fly. But, I do know how long it takes to drive to many places in ID.....so I think I can narrow it down. ;)

Not yet but I will for our upcoming Thanksgiving visit! I'm not too worried ~ I drove to Seattle a couple years ago and twice this year I've driven to the bottom of UT/top of AZ - but I'll be doing it after I put in 6 hours at work - I plan to start those 6 hours at 6am! It'll be a long day.

Mapquest says 10 hours 55 min from my zip code to Anaheim.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter