what? oh come on goofy mom, this is not a soap opera, its a trip report! RFLOl

there is more photos coming, so check back really soon!!! i just got the photo pass photos done!!

It may just be a trip report, but it is also Definitely a love story. It is so wonderful to hear 2 people meet and click so well. :lovestruc

Looking forward to more pics and Skiingfast's portion :love:

i got more photo pass photos.. give me a few minutes.. i gotta eat!! RFLOL mmm jack an the box!

as far as matt's portion.. yeah it will come ..and so is xmas...RFLOl just kidding baby! ♥

ohh shoot no it's not what you think!!!!

i was hiding the left . its just behind my back! i was hiding the ring. as it was going to show.. i don't know what i was thinking.. i tihnk i didn't want it to be in the photo that is what i was thinking

sorry everyone!! its not what you think!!! sorry! just hiding the hand

I am going to take that photo down. its not what you all think!!! ok! i had to hide my ring .. it would of blinded the camera man! really when the light hits it just right its very blinding!

ok im taking that photo down.. and i will put up a new one.. sorry!! its not what you think ..but i will take it down!

rflol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter