25 Days of Disney Dining on our Disneymoon

I just sat and read your review and I loved it!!!! I can't wait to read the rest and about your Disney wedding!

Oh no!! Ice wine at Le Cellier is only sold by the bottle now!?!! Booooooo!!!

That's my main reason for going there! I wonder if I make a sad face, they might give me a glass too!? :guilty:

How much is the bottle?! I don't think I really want to imagine.

Don't know if anyone has answered yet but when we bought a bottle it was 110$ I think? of course...that was after they added 18% gratuity to it!!! Heavenly!! sorry...back to the reviews....what a great trip!! i am loving it-you are both so sweet and look so happy!!!

Late to this but I've really enjoyed looking at the pics and reading your reviews so far. I'm going on a Disneymoon in a few months and this thread is making me even more excited. Can't wait to see the rest of the wedding.

Great pictures! I'm so jealous!!! I wish I could spend that much time in WDW!

Congratulations and good luck to you both.

Really enjoying your trip report. You both look like you were having a wonderful time. I love how you were so open to trying new things. Congratulations on the marriage!

Just found your review and I LOVE IT!!! hope you can come back soon, cant wait for more!:cool1:

...thank you for all hanging around to read my report. I was so looking forward to being able to come on here and tell you all my exciting news that I was pregnant (although some of the DIS Paris people knew as I was panicked about the rides in DLP) but sadly I miscarried three weeks ago in my 10th week. We were devastated but we are getting through it.

I'm so sorry this report has taken me so long ~ the nasties of life have gotten in my way but I hope to be back writing it soon.

Again, thank you everyone for your kind wishes and special thanks to those of you who have taken the time to write me such lovely, caring emails. They really cheered me up.

Hugs,

Sara-Jayne

Sara-Jayne - I am so sorry to hear of your miscarriage, I'll keep you guys in my thoughts & prayers.:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter