25 Days of Disney Dining on our Disneymoon

Was loving your review. Then the news....so very sorry for your loss. Time heals all things slowly. Wish you both nothing but the best.

I am so sorry you have had such a rough time-:hug: . Hope you're feeling better every day!:flower3:

Sara Jayne-Love your reviews and look forward to more. So sorry to hear of your troubles with your pregnancy. God Bless:goodvibes

After starting to read your review I couldn't stop.. first I think that I need to sit my husband down for a long talk about a 25 day honeymoon!:goodvibes I have really enjoyed reading so far

I am so sorry for your loss .

I started reading your wonderful review--what a magical time for you! When I got to this last bit, I actually teared up! I am so very sorry for your loss and hope that you are doing well in what must be a very difficult time. Many hugs for you and your husband!

I also just read through your review and was enjoying it greatly.

I am sorry to hear of your sad news and send thoughts and prayers for you and your dh.

I was just reading through your reviews, you and your husband are a terrific couple. I'm so sorry to read that devastating news. Take your time and stay strong, and know that there is support out there - even people who have never met you are sending prayers your way.

I've been lurking about and reading your review. I still can't believe you were at Disney for 25 days!!!

I'm sorry to hear you had a miscarriage. I had one almost 9 yrs ago - 13 weeks and 4 days into my pregnancy. You get over the initial hump, but for me, I've never gotten over it and most gals I know who have gone through them don't either. You are the mom of a baby that unfortunately went to heaven.

Hopefully you'll be back with your continued trip report. It has been lovely reading it thus far.

I've enjoyed reading your posts very much. You and your DH are obviously fabulous people. Looking forward to more when the time comes.

I am terribly sorry for your loss. I experienced a lost pregnancy as well and I know how you and your DH must be feeling. Take care of yourself, the bad days will get easier.

I just started reading your report this morning and have enjoyed it immensely. 25 days at Disney, WOW OH WOW! I could only dream of being there that long. Your reports and photos are absolutely wonderful. Thank you for doing this.

I too would like to say that I'm very sorry for your loss. I hope you and your new hubby are doing ok. And please know that the bestest of wishes are being sent your way. :grouphug:

Take Care! :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter