25 Days of Disney Dining on our Disneymoon

Lucky you 25 days of honeymoon in Disney. Your pictures are fantastic. I can't wait to see the rest of your reviews.

You two are such a cute couple! You capture that "i'm so excited its my first day in Disney!" feeling that we all know so well! :goodvibes Not to mention the "I'm so excited its my honeymoon" feeling, but I don't know much about that one, lol.

Anyway, more please! :thumbsup2

Wow, 25 days at Disney! :cloud9: :cloud9: And such a romantic start to your honeymoon! Congratulations!

I can't wait to read more. :surfweb:

Congrats on the wedding. I love the pictures in your signature. :goodvibes

Looking forward to more reviews. :)

Congrats and best wishes. Looking forward to more reviews and pics. Sounds like you had a magical time.

Lucky you 25 days of honeymoon in Disney. Your pictures are fantastic. I can't wait to see the rest of your reviews.

Thank you! I have so many photos ~ I have no shame in restaurants! :)

Ok now I have to hate you, first 25 days in WDW and then you LOSE weight! Just kidding, nuttin but luv from me! :lovestruc

Ha, ha ~ I could not believe it, although I did hear a rumour that Disney food is calorie and fat free.... :rotfl:

You two are such a cute couple! You capture that "i'm so excited its my first day in Disney!" feeling that we all know so well! :goodvibes Not to mention the "I'm so excited its my honeymoon" feeling, but I don't know much about that one, lol.

Anyway, more please! :thumbsup2

LOL, thank you! I'm very lucky, and yes I was like a kid again, although I always am in Disney (it seems normal there, :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: )

Wow, 25 days at Disney! :cloud9: :cloud9: And such a romantic start to your honeymoon! Congratulations!

I can't wait to read more. :surfweb:

Thank you! I'll update tonight!

25 days...my dream. Can't wait for the rest.

It was my dream too.... I'm trying to do it again ;)

Congrats on the wedding. I love the pictures in your signature. :goodvibes

Looking forward to more reviews. :)

Thank you ~ the pictures make me smile :) I'll update tonight with Akershus and get onto the others too :)

Congrats and best wishes. Looking forward to more reviews and pics. Sounds like you had a magical time.

Thanks for reading! I had a wonderful time, it's fun to share it! :)

I am so envious! 25 days is awesome! Congrats on your wedding. I love the pictures in your signature! I'm looking forward to reading more. We loved CG also and were appalled at the too-casually dressed people dining there.

Awwww, ya'll are too cute! I'm really looking forward to reading more. Plus, I'm just a little jealous b/c I wanted desperately to honeymoon at WDW, but DH won and we went to Paris instead (don't get me wrong, it was wonderful, but it just wasn't Disney- except that I did make sure to take the train to Disneyland Paris for the day so we kind of sort of had a disneymoon too, right?) Anyway, I'm glad you had such a wonderful beginning to your life together!

Congrats!

I'm in. :goodvibes

My DF and I are :goodvibes going on a disneymoon next year, so it'll be great to hear your story! Although it'll only be for a week. I'm so jealous of you!

I'm in! Love it so far. What a great way to start it all. Chest pains though? Did you end up telling your husband about them? Is it based on anxiety or is there something else behind that? Hpe you were feeling better afterwards. Sounds like you were exhausted by the end of the day. Can't wait to read more. Keep them coming. Pictures are great.

Awwww, ya'll are too cute! I'm really looking forward to reading more. Plus, I'm just a little jealous b/c I wanted desperately to honeymoon at WDW, but DH won and we went to Paris instead (don't get me wrong, it was wonderful, but it just wasn't Disney- except that I did make sure to take the train to Disneyland Paris for the day so we kind of sort of had a disneymoon too, right?) Anyway, I'm glad you had such a wonderful beginning to your life together!

Oh, thank you! :) I waited my whole life to be a Princess at Walt Disney World.... I couldn't imagine it any other way... However, the first trip we ever took together was when he paid for me to go to DLP, and it's the place of our "First Married Christmas" this year... I love DLP! Thank you for reading ~ and Paris for a honeymoon, that is just the height of romance! :wizard:

Congratulations on your wedding :goodvibes

Great start, looking forward to reading more :yay:

Thank you! I hope you enjoy it!

Congrats!

I'm in. :goodvibes

My DF and I are :goodvibes going on a disneymoon next year, so it'll be great to hear your story! Although it'll only be for a week. I'm so jealous of you!

One week will be magical! I am jealous of YOU! I have to wait a while before I go back (although I am going to DLP at Christmas!). Thanks for reading!!

I'm in! Love it so far. What a great way to start it all. Chest pains though? Did you end up telling your husband about them? Is it based on anxiety or is there something else behind that? Hpe you were feeling better afterwards. Sounds like you were exhausted by the end of the day. Can't wait to read more. Keep them coming. Pictures are great.

Thank you! I did tell Gav and he was so shocked and worried that I never told him at the time. I still can't explain it! I think it was anxiety, although there is a history of chest and heart problems in my family so who knows :( I was fine from then onwards so probably just over tired!

I'll update now, thank you so much for reading!

I'm in! Looking forward to all your pictures and reviews. Congratulations on your wedding, I love your signature pictures!

So, we start here on our drive back from the Courthouse on Day two in order to eat here at the Princess Storybook Meal...

So we arrive back at WDW...

2008-08-01_130206.jpg

...and our driver heads to EPCOT ~ and just as we arrive, it starts to rain heavily. With no choice, Gav and I ran through EPCOT (well, we jogged in case we got into trouble ;)) and arrived at Akershus just in time. We were soaked, I felt like a drowned cat and the server says "your photo with Belle is just in here". ARGH! I could not believe it. Gavin loves Belle, and here he is, with the beautiful Belle and his soggy bride to be. He asked if he could swap me, ha ha. In the photos below I could not be any soggier or strange looking. Well, I probably can (and will) but for Day two, I was not looking good. :rotfl:

We had our photo and Belle was lovely, then we were seated........for ten minutes. It turned out that not only did I look awful but I also had my eyes closed and so I had to relive my wet photo shame all over again. This time it just looked awful but at least I was awake in it.

2008-08-01_133947.jpg

2008-08-01_134013.jpg

2008-08-01_134619.jpg

2008-08-01_134631.jpg

2008-08-01_134828.jpg

2008-08-01_134845.jpg

Ariel was the loveliest, I asked her about Eric (my hero) and she told me he was well and keeping busy. We did our mermaid pose and Gavin was asked to stand like Eric. I laughed. Then we were asked if we would like to go to the koltbord to get some meats and fish and salad. This originally freaked me out but I was determined to eat things that I did not eat usually at home and so I got some of everything and nibbled at it. They were all surprisingly delicious ~ even the cold fish!
2008-08-01_134956.jpg

Then Princess Jasmine came over and she was really chatty!
Our entrees arrived and we started to eat a little quicker than we normally would because we also had an appointment with the Roots that afternoon for our engagement shoot... The meat was very different to those I have normally eaten but it was really tasty. It was a traditional meal and so I felt I was getting an authentic feel for the country! I also love the way the servers are dressed in those little short trousers and shiny shoes.
2008-08-01_135616.jpg

Cinderella arrived and we had a chat about getting married and she advised Gavin on how he could be a good Prince.
2008-08-01_135837.jpg

I was so delighted with her because out of all of the Princesses, she was the ONLY one who asked if she could touch my Prince's arm, ha ha. I thought that was very polite of her, not just to manhandle my husband to be!
2008-08-01_141158.jpg

Our little desserts arrived and Gavin was very excited!
2008-08-01_141210.jpg

They were absolutely delicious. Strawberry all the way! We literally ate as fast as we could and snapped a few pictures before having to hijack our server to pay and exit as fast as we could back to the Boardwalk...
2008-08-01_141229.jpg

2008-08-01_141235.jpg

2008-08-01_141244.jpg

2008-08-01_143128.jpg

2008-08-01_143139.jpg

Firstly Congratualtions!

I'm enjoying your reviews but I'm so jealous that you didn't gain weight, I gained half a stone in my 3 weeks over there!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter