24th Birthday Dinner?

MickeyStar24

Earning My Ears
What kind of ideas does anyone have for my 24th birthday on Dec 27th? Ill be at Disney from the 24th - Jan 1.

Well, you are going at a really busy time so you need to decide soon and make a reservation. These are my top 3 picks for you:

Whispering Canyon Cafe
50's Prime Time Cafe
'Ohana

Of course, there is no place like Chef Mickey's to celebrate a birthday, whether you are 4 or 94 (or 24 as the case may be!)

Have a magical birthday!

I do not recommend calling when you get there. We went last year from December 27-January 4 and I made all of my reservations 90 days out and I found that I needed every one of them. The restaurants were packed. Are you looking for something casual or more formal since it is your birthday? Will you be in a park that day? I celebrated a birthday watching "Wishes" at Narcoossee's at the Grand Floridian and it is one of my favorite Disney memories.

I am not even sure......we've got 66 days before we leave.......too late to make reservations? or do we just find the nearest mcdonalds and eat every meal except breakfast there?

Go ahead and make reservations, I am sure there is still plenty of stuff available. I think you just need to decide whether you will be in a park or not and then you can go from there. The CM who make your dining reservations (1-407-WDW-DINE) can give you info. about restaurants and help you choose when you call. Good luck! :earboy2:

My birthday is just a few days after yours! We arrive on Jan 1 and are celebrating my birthday at Yachtsman Steakhouse.

My daughter is 24 and here are her favorite WDW restaurants:

Spoodles
Yachtsman Steakhouse
Jiko
Flying Fish
Beaches and Cream
Boma
Kona Cafe
50's Prime Time

Please do not find the nearest Mickey Ds! :) There is so much great food at WDW. You may not be able to get your first choice of times, but you will find some great places to eat.

Well we will phone, hopefully soon and figure something out. How is Chef Mickey's? I've heard that they make a big deal out of birthdays......can neone give me an idea as to what they do?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter