• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2016 Trip Check in

I think our plans have changed to November 28th - Dec 1st, but our trip is slightly more concrete than it was before. We're planning more than hoping now!

Better take me off the list. Going to Disney World instead for Christmas but will be back to Disneyland next year sometime.
Have a safe trip everyone

We're going September 17-24! This past February DH was diagnosed with Mantle Cell Lymphoma and thankfully his treatment is beating it down like a drum. He resumes treatment September 26, so while he's feeling great and has the energy we're gonna go nuts and celebrate for eight days in the parks.

Entire stay at the Fairfield Inn (our "home" at DLR). :-)

My date has changed for my trip but super excited because we now get to go twice! We'll be at Castle Inn Sept23-27 but only going to the parks on the 26th and hopefully going to our first MHP! Our full trip is now Dec 1-10 and originally were planning Tropicanna but might change that. My DS has no idea with the one day trip in September it's a surprise!

Going back next month...September 8-11 staying at the DLH! Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter