2016 Canadian Roll Call Thread

We've made changes to our plans as our initial Christmas vacation fell through

We'll actually now be going from August 7 - 15, but resort is TBA :)

I'll be at the Contemporary from May 14th through to May 20th, then onto that other place with the robes, wands, and the little yellow guys with glasses.

Ok we have it figured out - head out on the old reliable route 416-401-I81-66-17-I95-I4 on July 29th from Ottawa - down to Orlando and then out of Cape C on a 4-nighter on Dream, followed by possibly a 3 nighter on Dream.

Girls week at All Star Music Nov 27 - Dec 4, 2016. Leaving just in time for the influx of Pop-Warner.

Well, Free Dining availability forced us to change plans. We were able to add a day, but had to change resorts. Now staying in a Royal room at Port Orleans Riverside Sept 21-28.

Still going to keep trying to go back to CBR for cheaper, but not holding our breath. Looks like very limited FD availability

Hi Gina, we've booked CBR for our vacation from December 18th to January 2nd.

Just booked Nov 13-19/16 POFQ
Celebrating Hubby's birthday on the Monday.

So excited! Got an email with Pixie Dust for a room discount and had to call customer service.....it was magical!

Looks like Dec. 10th-20th at CSR for us!!

October 26-October 31: AKL Jambo from October 26-30, then Portofino Bay at Universal from October 30-31! Girlfriends' getaway!

Count Me in I will be at POP May 18-27 2016 16 More Days

We have made adjustments once again. Please change our dates from July 2 - 9 to our new dates of July 23 - 30. I get to spend my B-Day in Disney now. My first time doing this.

I am officially booked. Caribbean Beach Resort August 27-Sept. 03, family vacation. Driving out from Southwestern Ontario. :)

Going from November 4-9 - Pop

We've made changes to our plans as our initial Christmas vacation fell through

We'll actually now be going from August 7 - 15, but resort is TBA :)

Alrighty, I think I am all caught up with the new additions and changes. Please let me know if I missed anything or made any errors!

Hi!,

Will be at WDW from June 19th to June 26th.
We will be staying Club level at the Poly.
We will be flying from Montreal direct on Air Canada to Orlando.
45 Days to go:)

Thanks for asking and have a magical time at WDW all!:hourglass

hi! our party of 4 will be in the world from nov. 12-22 @ AKL/Swan/CSR
:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Hi!,

Will be at WDW from June 19th to June 26th.
We will be staying Club level at the Poly.
We will be flying from Montreal direct on Air Canada to Orlando.
45 Days to go:)

Thanks for asking and have a magical time at WDW all!:hourglass

You are both added :sunny:.

Late August-- CSR

When you have your dates finalized, let me know and I will update the list in post 1.

We are doing second trip this year Aug. 6th to Aug.11 at Boardwalk Villas

We finally booked our trip! We will drive to Seattle on October 21st then fly to Anaheim on October 22nd-27th. Staying at the new Holiday Inn Express & Suites :) My parents, DH, 2 DD's and myself :)

Please make another change to mine. We are now going to CBR instead of POP. Same dates, July 23 - 30. And we have added my daughter's friend to join us. Her first time going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter